Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah, I love RJ's character models, definitely not the typical plastic, unrealistic women you see all too common in other games...especially with the added touch with the pubic hair. I love Gertrude, like a lot of others, my favorite girls are gingers and matures/older women, so combine the two and we get sexy Gertrude! :love: But I did notice not only does she have a nice looking pussy, but she's definitely got some realistic thicc-ness/curves on her for a woman of her age.

The ultimatum I was actually referring to is when you are caught having sex with Tammy by Suzy she runs out crying. Afterwards, you find out they had a 'deal' where they would only mess around with the MC as a threesome so no one-on-one. Clearly Tammy was surprised to find out the MC had already had sex with Suzy solo, so she didn't feel as guilty, but still felt bad anyways. Apparently, even though they've been hooking up on the side for a while, they just thought they were having fun with each other, but didn't count on catching feelings for each other. So, after a couple days go by, Tammy and Suzy make-up, realize they actually are in love with each other, but somehow both are also still interested in the MC, more or less as an afterthought and come up with the idea to offer being in a throuple with the MC as a sort of consolation...specifically Tammy and Suzy are officially girlfriends, but also want to 'date' and consider the MC their shared boyfriend. I'm probably being picky or weird, but it just rubbed me the wrong way how everything went down and it irritated me.

While I was always interested in Suzy, I only 'dated' Tammy to get closer to Suzy and advance her path. I mean, sure, I can be a dick and just go along with their offer, but the ultimatum comes in where if you try to split them up and say you only have feelings for one of them (doesn't matter which) Suzy will say that's not what she/they want, and that they really want to be with each other, and will NOT leave the other for the MC. So you get one last chance to change your mind (I didn't) and they just walked away, naked and dejected to go be in a relationship together.
And here I thought Suzy was always in love with the MC, and that is why she was so pissed with him going at the begining. Well time to go back and reject both of them, I'm not a fan of being the third wheel in the relationship, that was a shitty move but whatever another two LI that aren't worth following, sigh.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, I love RJ's character models, definitely not the typical plastic, unrealistic women you see all too common in other games...especially with the added touch with the pubic hair. I love Gertrude, like a lot of others, my favorite girls are gingers and matures/older women, so combine the two and we get sexy Gertrude! :love: But I did notice not only does she have a nice looking pussy, but she's definitely got some realistic thicc-ness/curves on her for a woman of her age.

The ultimatum I was actually referring to is when you are caught having sex with Tammy by Suzy she runs out crying. Afterwards, you find out they had a 'deal' where they would only mess around with the MC as a threesome so no one-on-one. Clearly Tammy was surprised to find out the MC had already had sex with Suzy solo, so she didn't feel as guilty, but still felt bad anyways. Apparently, even though they've been hooking up on the side for a while, they just thought they were having fun with each other, but didn't count on catching feelings for each other. So, after a couple days go by, Tammy and Suzy make-up, realize they actually are in love with each other, but somehow both are also still interested in the MC, more or less as an afterthought and come up with the idea to offer being in a throuple with the MC as a sort of consolation...specifically Tammy and Suzy are officially girlfriends, but also want to 'date' and consider the MC their shared boyfriend. I'm probably being picky or weird, but it just rubbed me the wrong way how everything went down and it irritated me.

While I was always interested in Suzy, I only 'dated' Tammy to get closer to Suzy and advance her path. I mean, sure, I can be a dick and just go along with their offer, but the ultimatum comes in where if you try to split them up and say you only have feelings for one of them (doesn't matter which) Suzy will say that's not what she/they want, and that they really want to be with each other, and will NOT leave the other for the MC. So you get one last chance to change your mind (I didn't) and they just walked away, naked and dejected to go be in a relationship together.
And here I thought Suzy was always in love with the MC, and that is why she was so pissed with him going at the begining. Well time to go back and reject both of them, I'm not a fan of being the third wheel in the relationship, that was a shitty move but whatever another two LI that aren't worth following, sigh.
you guys really should start to read the game descriptions in full. he even has a faq in the OP where its mentioned that tammy and suzy are not going to be exclusive to the mc.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
you guys really should start to read the game descriptions in full. he even has a faq in the OP where its mentioned that tammy and suzy are not going to be exclusive to the mc.
Yeah it's in the faq, so far in the game you knew they were close to each other, but they had individual scenes with you, hell Suzy even confessed her love for you and it didn't make you feel like you were less important than Tammy for example, but according to that ultimatum (I have not reached it yet), it feels like all they said to the MC doesn't matter, that they really only love each other and the MC is just a nice complement to them, like a tool they used and care for it but that if they lose it it doesn't really matter to them, because they care more for each other than the MC, and that wasn't shown were I was in the game. So going from being more important or at least the same to them than each other, to they only care for each other and don't mind what you want, it's either their way or no way at all, sucks.

Well it's frustrating, if it would have happenned before starting things with them and before the love confession I could understand, but having that ultimatum in the middle of the game makes no sense to me, their path to me is like here you can play and have fun with them without trouble or mentions of they loving each other more than they love the MC, to then after a long time go "either you become a third wheel or fuck off" we don't care what you think, because we love each other more than we ever wanted you MC, you thought you were important? Nah we are fine as we are, you were the one intruding in a couple.

I could understand the choice if they were a couple before the game started, but even Tammy says she isn't a lesbian but now suddently she is and it doesn't matter what you as a player want it's either they go first and you get the consolidation price or you are out after being used and confessed their love for you. If that was always the plan, it would have been better to introduce them as a lesbian couple where you can join and be the third wheel from the start, not having them fool a bit around not saying they were a couple and after Suzy confess her love for the MC, then go and have them suddently realizing they don't like the MC but each other, that's a shity move. If they were clear on their feelings from the start I wouldn't even touch them (like with Izzy she is pretty clear you are nothing special just another one for her), but when I was playing I wasn't feeling like the third wheel, but that ultimatum sure makes you feel like they don't really care for the MC, they are fine each way, just that they got an extra with you.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
She is? Didn't you see her having sex with MC? As a bisexual I must protest against this either-straight-or-gay-with-nothing-inbetween narrative. :cool:
I mean she could have said that she was bisexual and nothing would change there, but instead she said she is not a lesbian, which I interpreted as she is just having fun with girls but won't choose to form a relationship with one, but now she has decided to form a relationship with a girl, and will graciously grant you the honor of being the third wheel in that relationship.

If the MC wasn't there would she have fucked any other guy? She may be bisexual just because it's the MC, even if it's not only that she clearly prefers the female companion, seeing as they are together no matter what you choose, for all we know she may not even be bisexual but pansexual and just be attracted to the MC.

Whatever I was just expresing how that relationship and the way it was delivered made me feel, you could have answer to the whole opinion, instead of just nitpicking a point trying to be funny :rolleyes:.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I mean she could have said that she was bisexual and nothing would change there, but instead she said she is not a lesbian, which I interpreted as she is just having fun with girls but won't choose to form a relationship with one, but now she has decided to form a relationship with a girl, and will graciously grant you the honor of being the third wheel in that relationship.

If the MC wasn't there would she have fucked any other guy? She may be bisexual just because it's the MC, even if it's not only that she clearly prefers the female companion, seeing as they are together no matter what you choose, for all we know she may not even be bisexual but pansexual and just be attracted to the MC.

Whatever I was just expresing how that relationship and the way it was delivered made me feel, you could have answer to the whole opinion, instead of just nitpicking a point trying to be funny :rolleyes:.
Ok, so prior to this last recent content update, I hadn't played this since last year and I do remember reading something either in the threads or on the OP about Suzy and Tammy being a package deal only. That said, it just rubbed me the wrong way that Suzy supposedly was in love with the MC for years, even before the MC left, and the reason she was angry with him at the beginning was because she felt he abandoned her. Now soon after the MC moves back home, it doesn't take long for him to overhear the sounds of her and Tammy hooking up in her bedroom, but given the fact Suzy had a boyfriend at the time, it was easy to assume they were just fooling around because of her long-distance relationship and that it didn't mean anything.

The fact that later Tammy confesses she always had a bit of a crush on the MC as well and was flirting with him in the hopes of them hooking up/dating, made me assume they weren't serious about each other but both shared an attraction to the MC and were ok in pursuing him. Now I just decided to replay that scene at the end of their path since initially I rejected the throuple offer, this time I chose to agree to see how the rest of the scene played out...and it goes immediately into a threesome, but with them mostly telling each other how much they love each other and how much they find each other sexy while the MC is just laying there...mostly going along for the ride.

I guess it rubbed me the wrong way since Suzy started off really in love with the MC and their heartfelt emotional love confession and then followed up with them romantically making love, but then, that seemingly took a back seat to her newfound romantic feelings and sexual attraction to Tammy, even after they mentioned being happy with this new arrangement since there is no jealousy and everything is out in the open. Maybe if I had developed the same level of interest and attraction to Tammy, I wouldn't care. Again, I usually always take the throuple/polyamorous path is every game I play, but I need to have a romantic connection to all the LIs in that kind of relationship, and at best I find her [Tammy] as a friend with very occasional benefits...mostly just to appease Suzy, but considering the rest of the harem I have going, its not like I'm suffering from a lack of options. I did find it funny after we broke it off, Suzy is now back to being angry and hostile to the MC and not even willing to talk to him at work, at the cafe since she apparently is now holding a grudge.

To be honest, after playing through their conversations, I'd say Tammy is clearly bisexual without any clear preference, but has freely admitted to hooking up with other girls in the past, including an ex-bully who later apologized and asked her out. Suzy on the other hand, had a long-distance boyfriend and was already fooling around with Tammy, probably experimenting/getting off, but was only really serious at the time about the MC. I don't think she even considered herself as bisexual until she makes-up with Tammy and they have this realization suddenly that they're actually in love with each other. If the MC wasn't in the picture, though, I doubt she'd hook up with another guy, since she made it clear how strong her feelings for Tammy, and that they'd probably just end up as a lesbian couple without him joining their throuple.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Just want you guys to know that I am reading all this. I am listening. I may modify the scene a bit.

It was never meant for you to be as a third wheel. Was just Suzy trying to deal with the fact that she's deeply in love with two people. Tammy is definitely in love with Suzy, but has more of a sexual attraction to the MC.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just want you guys to know that I am reading all this. I am listening. I may modify the scene a bit.

It was never meant for you to be as a third wheel. Was just Suzy trying to deal with the fact that she's deeply in love with two people. Tammy is definitely in love with Suzy, but has more of a sexual attraction to the MC.
I love your characters, they're all unique and compelling with their own baggage and imperfections but also beauty, and as I've stated before I feel the added immersion being with what I consider more realistic depictions of people from all walks of life... male/female/trans/non-binary, and it's a big reason why I'm glad to show my support via SubscribeStar. Truthfully, I was probably just in my feels getting worked up over something I should have known was coming and just was bothered a bit how it went down.

Maybe if I had seen a bit more of Suzy and Tammy's feelings for each other change from best friends>>>friends with benefits>>>to now being in love with each other, it wouldn't feel so jarring for me that they took their relationship to the next level so fast. I had imagined the MC and Suzy, given their interactions would be the obvious couple, with the concession of Tammy freely joining in as often as opportunities presented themselves, but that ultimately she'd still want to date other girls on the side and would essentially be the MC and Suzy's fuckbuddy and generally support them finally getting together after all this time. I also noticed a definite new intimate connection between both Tammy and Suzy, specifically professing their love for each other verbally and physically, that I just didn't get for the MC during their threesome.

Anyway, that was my take-away with their arc, but I also loved investing time in Kendra. While I have my other favorites, (Dana, Mari, Adrian, Gertrude, Brandi, Reba and Nora), not only was her story surprisingly emotional, but I especially loved her without all her make-up and extensions, she came across very vulnerable and sweet, just looking for someone to be there for her and even better, to love and be loved.

I am curious, will the MC eventually need to consider if he wants to commit to a specific LI(s), or will he always be in an open/poly-relationship? I know Brandi (who has admitted she can get jealous easily) and Jamie both mentioned something about not needing a commitment or want to tie him down just yet, but both are looking for their soulmate and would like eventually get to more serious (monogamous?) stage at some point.

Reactions: Mayonesa and haooni

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I don't want to get too much into what is going to happen in the future, but there will come a time where you will choose to either become monogamous with one of the girls, or choose a harem route. This will come very late in the game though - at a point where you can just save beforehand and then play through all the different routes if you choose.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes