GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
No use pinging RJ, she has all but withdrawn from F95, because y'all can't even wait until her patrons get the game and leak beta versions and all. We had a good understanding and she even posted bonus content and put the game up here herself until the last version.

Hmmm... You might have encountered a bug. Would you mind posting your save? I can take a look later or tomorrow.
Is this from an old save or a new playthrough?
Oh, sorry about her letting out the site, the game is great, would be nice to say their in person. I know it's odd want to praise a dev after download the game just leaked, but well, pirate site, pirate logics.

Here is my save, from a new playthrough. All completed as far as I could, even the scenes that I'm not really interested in.

Reactions: Balu83

V3RC3RYX

Sep 8, 2020
Twintails Suzy is the highlight of this update. Her hairstyle somehow changes into the usual ponytail if you choose cowgirl option after date though.

Also couldnt get the option to dominate Mrs Mills until I fiddled with console(millsswitch=True). Dont know if its a bug or my save file was just scuffed.

Thank you .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meridian and cxx

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
One thing, I have been enjoying it so far but I won't be able to take Brandi on an Arcade date because I'm not romancing Adrian. I like Adrian as a friend, and also noticed that I don't have the choice to play that War MMO game with Adrian.
Once Adrian tells you she is a trans woman, there are three options. Romance her, break everything off, or the friends-only route. For that her heart still needs to be turned on in the affection screen. To get to play Souls of War with her, you need to a) have her heart turned on, and b) do your social studies homework. Eventually she will buy you a copy, and you can play. That happens before her reveal.
Once you are on the friends-only route you can unlock the arcade.

Here is my save, from a new playthrough. All completed as far as I could, even the scenes that I'm not really interested in.
Thanks, will take a look tomorrrow. European based and got a lot on my plate rn.

Do I miss any screens with others if I ship Adrian and bai content
I'd recommend not turning Bai's heart off and go his friends-only route. That way you can get the MC/Tammy/Bai threesome.
For the Kendra/MC/Adrian threesome you need to romance Adrian.

Can't seem to get the 2nd dom scene with mills
See my earlier comment.

Is there any wt or better wt-mod?? :unsure: :unsure:
What confuses you about the current in-game hint system? Pink frame indicates unseen content, every character has hints on their character page.

You might have encountered a bug there. Would you mind posting your save game? Is it from an old save or a new playthrough?

where true history and incest patch?
True history is that MC's mom died when he was little. Since in a sense Lisa and Suzy are his step-mom/sis, and the game gives you the opportunity to call them mom and sis - like I do - the game has the [incest] tag in accordance with F95's tags.

Tag gay... does this mean the main character will find his father?
As much as I'd love to have some father/son 'cest in this, it won't happen.
The [gay] tag is there for Bai, the barista, the game's bisexual male option.

Kicked the developer 5 bucks on Patreon, sucks to see it getting leaked that early. Great update though from the looks
Thank you very much!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes