cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tried to start this update but game didn't even start before throwing small error. will dl beta again to see if it's beta or game error.

traceback attached anyways.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
That's good. :)
What OS are you using? Win 7/8/9/10/11? I know with update 13 Come Home switched to Ren'Py 8 which doesn't support some of the older Windows anymore. :unsure:
Win 10, never had this kinda problem with any other games before, it's like, click on the exe file, game trying to boot up, after 2-3 seconds, it was like Nah~ kiss my ass you, ya dildo, not gonna boot up for you! so sue me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Just chit-chat. Why not save the conversations for the dates? The phone and date dialogue is pointless and annoying.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
OK not going to lie i really like this game but i just started the game back up after missing a couple of updates that's when i see the dev msg saying they added some more stuff which great but what made me sad is when it said that you finding your dad can wait. Because to be honest with you i was going into the game for the girls but then i got hooked on finding my dad now to find out going be awhile before we do that makes me sad but like a said its still a great game either way.
Funny. I'm just the opposite.
I don't see any reason to have the dad part in the game anymore. It seems
to be a really bad influence on the MC, like at the jewelry store. I would have
preferred to be able to ignore that storyline at some point. It's not even needed
for Whitney now. Besides, the dad was the one who chose to leave everyone in the
first place so no need to give a crap about him.

Cheers
Have a good one

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Come Home is the best 'designed' game I've played here. Several characters, options
to 'ignore' them without penalty if you decide to try them again later, and the really good
meth option where you could still pursue that story even if you disabled one of the primary
characters in it.

I hope they offer a couple more options w Tammy such as being able to take her on a date or ask
her to sleep in your bed. Currently she's almost treated as a third wheel. I bet they'll change that.

Cheers

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Funny. I'm just the opposite.
I don't see any reason to have the dad part in the game anymore. It seems
to be a really bad influence on the MC, like at the jewelry store. I would have
preferred to be able to ignore that storyline at some point. It's not even needed
for Whitney now. Besides, the dad was the one who chose to leave everyone in the
first place so no need to give a crap about him.

Cheers
Have a good one
I feel you but i'm more into mysteries so that part of the game i still want to know i can't put it out of my mind lol. If the dad missing wasn't in the game to start with then everything would been nearly perfect for it :)

Cheers you have a good one too

Reactions: Forgotted

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
few questions:

1. how tf i unlock arcade (w/o doing things with adrian or bare minimum, well 43% is beyond minimum but that's talk and hangout) to advance with brandi? a's profile says reach 7 stars but no stars nor chitchat with adrian.
2. how to unlock last convo with ms welch? on phone just chit chat and on dates same.

typos: when mc, mari and izzy are at bar mari says "we need dranks" and it should be drinks.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
a's profile says reach 7 stars but no stars nor chitchat with adrian.
If the hint text doesn't start with "You have chosen to be just friends with Adrian..." that means you are on her romantic path and will have to do some sex stuff with her to continue.
If you choose "Just as friends" when she comes out to you, her story continues w/o sex, including her inviting you to an Arcade date eventually.
The "reach 7 stars/hearts" is an old/obsolete hint text. Might be an old save issue. :unsure:
You can manually set adrianjustfriends = True via console to switch her to the friends-only path.

Not sure about the Welch convo, should get it eventually, keep going on dates and having sex, I guess. :D

I was told "dranks" is some kind of slang in this context.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it is old save made since game restart long ago. if had to start from scratch then game would end on recycle bin since while game is good it's not that good that would want to repeat like zillion things.

after setting that got big renpy error when calling to adrian and trying hangout at go karts (talking works). trace attached.

edit: meeting at park works.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
after setting that got big renpy error when calling to adrian and trying hangout at go karts (talking works). trace attached.
"NameError: name 'dissolves' is not defined"
Huh, that sounds like a Ren'Py issue. Thanks for reporting. Not sure about that variable tampering anyway, I'm not a programmer. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes