Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
well dev would have released it for free in 2 weeks.

no arcade still?
Yah, a couple more weeks isn't a big deal. Besides I'm just sort of almost
caught up now since I just recently found Coming Home.

The characters are written well. I found that I wasn't so fond of some at first
but they are my fav's now.

Whitney Reminded me of a buddy in a wheelchair I used to have. He'd call me all the time during
Christmas.... Want me to come get you so you can do your shopping?
You know I get all the good parking spots. ....

Cheers

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should work now. Post your save if it doesn't, I'll take a look.
i'll check when back to games, adrian talked about building one but if it's adrian's then it'll take few years to finish (if req for it is hang out at go kart then oh boy). also hope that ms welch's last convo is there.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Izzy disappeared from the game??
He is in the character roster, but he doesn't appear on screen at ANY time of the day.
1.jpg
Also, the announced call from her in the evening did not happen.
2.jpg
Some bug in the game?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Izzy disappeared from the game??
He is in the character roster, but he doesn't appear on screen at ANY time of the day.
View attachment 2441803
Also, the announced call from her in the evening did not happen.
View attachment 2441804
Some bug in the game?
I am amazed that you can have 12/13 scenes with no dates, sex, or even convos. Didn't think that's even possible. Did you change anything via console?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice update as usual, LOTS of things to do with every1. ms welch bugs on my play, no matter if its date chat or phone chat i get only chit chats. adrian and go kart still bugs but with ignore can do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: uhtredviking

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I am amazed that you can have 12/13 scenes with no dates, sex, or even convos. Didn't think that's even possible. Did you change anything via console?
I haven't modified anything at all. Another thing is that the last time I played was over half a year ago (I was loading a save from July).
If anything could be done about it, this is my current save.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ComeHome-5.14.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I haven't modified anything at all. Another thing is that the last time I played was over half a year ago (I was loading a save from July).
If anything could be done about it, this is my current save.
Hmmm... I don't see how you could have reached that point without phone or convos, but I turned it on manually now. Izzy's polaroid should be there now.

• Love
Reactions: robbaniak

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
is this game worth it? i lost interest when i saw the mom was shaped like a trapezoid
Nah, I don't think it is. In my opinion those 92% positive reviews (out of 1897 rn) on Steam are all written by morons.

Seriousy though, if you enjoy a few more realistic characters, including their body proportions, and well written stories, Come Home is an excellent game. If you don't like to read and prefer boobs the size of a tractor, then maybe skip this one.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
is this game worth it? i lost interest when i saw the mom was shaped like a trapezoid
hello notanhiro

everyone has their own taste and preferences. lisa was one of the reasons i checked out this game, even though i usually avoid games with tags like trans/gay. It's pretty easy to download and watch a game.

you keep playing what you like, maybe even support the developer and you simply delete what you don't like.
For me personally it's easier and makes more sense than reading other people's opinions and reviews.

Reactions: PickleSteve

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
From RJ's :

---
Will RJ have content in the game?

No, RJ will only be shown in tutorials and will never be a romanceable character in the game.
---
Formal lore perhaps, but some of the backstories are so oddly specific one can reasonably infer which parts from which characters are from the writer's own experiences ;)

Those logs XD "
  • Added the option to continue with Adrian's romance by giving her a handjob instead of a blowjob, for the cowards who don't want to suck a dick."
Yes because all gay dudes are cowards unless they want to munch some rug zzzzzzz....

well good thing for you that mc can avoid her totally (besides some talks).
Yah I found it to be even less than that - you can pretty much avoid her afternoon/evening talks period.

This is SUCH a welcome change, I can't count how many games have a milf/mom character and its the opposite.....people talk about having ntr shoved down their throat, lets talk about the number of games that shove milf action down your throat to even advance the story.

Thank you very much dev for making this 100% optional.

Reactions: boobsrcool
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes