sondanal

Nov 20, 2022
HI, could u please fix the reda's route who is for the moment screwed because of discovering (too early the meth lab via izzzy's story ?) thx in advance and thx for the job

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
HI, could u please fix the reda's route who is for the moment screwed because of discovering (too early the meth lab via izzzy's story ?) thx in advance and thx for the job
nope, restart game.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That's not a bug. You get plenty of warning.
1678864953859.png
You have to actively ignore those warnings to miss something.
That is because the game is non-linear (sandbox), and pursuing either Reba, Jez, or Izzy is optional.

If you post your save here, I can manually fix it when I have time.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
sry if this have been asked before, i did try to search for "brandi stream" and "brandi pc" and dident see anything

so i have 10/12 scenes whit brandi, the next one is "check her live stream" but after the last update you never go in to your room you only get the screen with all the portraits and the only other options are "play soul of wars" or "go to bed"

so how do i watch streams now? (i have all the sex unlocked i just need to story to go on)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
sry if this have been asked before, i did try to search for "brandi stream" and "brandi pc" and dident see anything

so i have 10/12 scenes whit brandi, the next one is "check her live stream" but after the last update you never go in to your room you only get the screen with all the portraits and the only other options are "play soul of wars" or "go to bed"

so how do i watch streams now? (i have all the sex unlocked i just need to story to go on)
Is there no polaroid to watch the stream in the evening? :unsure:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020

She only streams on certain days and only in the evenings. I can't remember off-hand which days. But in the evenings on some days, you'll get the option to watch her stream instead of calling her. Just check the Polaroids.

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
She only streams on certain days and only in the evenings. I can't remember off-hand which days. But in the evenings on some days, you'll get the option to watch her stream instead of calling her. Just check the Polaroids.
ah yes you are right its on tuesday and thursday, i totaly missed that

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Come Home [v5.14.1 Premium] [R.J. Rhodes]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 607 MB

PC/MAC: - PIXELDRAIN - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tested use Joiplay (Android) (y)

Joiplay 1.20.023
Renpy 8.03_7.5.3_009
RPGMaker 1.20.25

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019

Click Brandi info pages,click scenes, also check terms(rules)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
will pregnancy be a future tag? didn't find it in the Q&A
From RJ's :
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just found this game on steam and have been playing it holy hell it's good am i the only one who likes the threesome sex scenes i hope more are added eventually that's just me tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes