Jul 5, 2022
Not here to start shit either. I just prefer to take that cool ass video as something fun and NOT political.
I'm fine making it political. If you're a racist or a misogynist, get with the fucking times.

And no, that's not pointed at you. It's pointed towards racists, misogynists, and other generic cuntweasels.

The one side calling people snowflakes sure get their feel feels hurt really easily. Got no issue calling them out for who they are.

Reactions: shmimmy

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Here's an easy way to open the Gallery.
Click on the Renpy file, click on common, click on 00Gallery.rpyc, go to the

if not renpy.seen_image(i):
return False
(and change False to True) Make sure the T is caps. Save that change and that should do it.
Make sure to like this comment or you'll burn in Hell :LOL:
be nice to know how to edit the file since it doesn't use notepad, notepad++, or wordpad to edit

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm fine making it political. If you're a racist or a misogynist, get with the fucking times.

And no, that's not pointed at you. It's pointed towards racists, misogynists, and other generic cuntweasels.

The one side calling people snowflakes sure get their feel feels hurt really easily. Got no issue calling them out for who they are.
Those terms are thrown around like candy these days. I get called a misogynist quite often. Why? Because I'm a greedy bastard and refuse to share women even with other women and because I'm not into femdom. So, in some people's minds that means I hate women.

Jul 5, 2022
Those terms are thrown around like candy these days. I get called a misogynist quite often. Why? Because I'm a greedy bastard and refuse to share women even with other women and because I'm not into femdom. So, in some people's minds that means I hate women.
I mean, if you're talking real life, that's just silly. If you're talking in game, that's just... whatever.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
is there a way to change the MC's Name? other than starting a new game.
At the moment only if you open the console (via unren, for example) and type
pcname = 'whatevernameyouwant'

No in-game name changing option. Which is actually not a bad idea. :unsure:

Reactions: sava75

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020

It's been on my mind to do, but I just don't really have a good place to put it in the UI right now. I plan on adding the option when I change the menu UI later.

Since I have left devtools on in the game, you should be able to open the console by just pressing Shift-O, without the need for unren.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019

well it worked, my in-game name changed thank you , but the name in the replays is still my original name

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes