kukareku

Dec 13, 2018
Can you tell me the exact line that was on screen before the crash to help narrow it down a bit? At what point in the scene does the crash happen?
The next phrase after Adrian says "Hold on" Cant write it cause when it displays that happen:) I made my save on last stable point.

Reactions: Grimtown

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
16. Reba - Country trailer park hillbilly girl. In love with the MC but didn't mind sharing with Mari which could become a regular thing when she moves into Mari's farm. Also a great mechanic which is hard to find. Haven't met her mamma yet but maybe she is a trailer park BBW that you could fuck while she watches her soaps.
We did meet her mother, was over for dinner. If I recall correctly, both the food and the conversation by the mother made the MC sick.

Don't think there is going to be any sex with that woman.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
We did meet her mother, was over for dinner. If I recall correctly, both the food and the conversation by the mother made the MC sick.

Oh really?
Fuck, I can't remember that at all, must have been awhile ago.
I'll have to replay that scene tonight and refresh my memory.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Oh really?
Fuck, I can't remember that at all, must have been awhile ago.
I'll have to replay that scene tonight and refresh my memory.
Yeah, it was the very first meeting after MC helps out Reba on the road. They had some possum chili. Delicious.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, it was the very first meeting after MC helps out Reba on the road. They had some possum chili. Delicious.
hey there :)

i am a bit disappointed about the fact that you cant get 100% with some char´s if you not going on the Bai/Adrian route too
i mean i am not a fan of double penetration or MMF at all (here the scene at the gym with tammy/bai)
so ...is there a chance that you girls/guys change that?

btw i liked the old ui better ....

oh and thanks for the game

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i am a bit disappointed about the fact that you cant get 100% with some char´s if you not going on the Bai/Adrian route too
i mean i am not a fan of double penetration or MMF at all (here the scene at the gym with tammy/bai)
so ...is there a chance that you girls/guys change that?
Hey there!
"you girls/guys" would be RJ herself. She's the team.
I'm just a fan who does a bit of 1st level support. And mod the discord.

About the 100%. It will not change that in order to see all scenes of an LI you will, if that LI is involved in sex with another LI, you have to progress with both of them. For Bai, for example, you can even cut out all the MC/Bai sex and invite him to the Tammy MFM no-homo version.

But I also know that the current "100%" puts some people under the self-inflicted pressure to reach those 100%. I know that RJ is not completely happy with that, because ideally you shouldn't look at any percentages as goals, but instead just and choose your LIs and be relaxed with the game.
Of course there are some things like date locations that only open up on a certain character's path, but the 100% just feels like a wrong incentive to play the game.
Not sure if or what could change though. We'll see.

btw i liked the old ui better ....
Thanks for the feedback.

oh and thanks for the game
And that goes to the whole RJ team!
1682872677817.png

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
you can't get 100% with mrs mills unless you allow her to fuck mc's ass with strapon.
Well... that's kinda what 100% means, isn't it? See all (100%) available scenes for a character? :unsure:

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
About the 100%. It will not change that in order to see all scenes of an LI you will, if that LI is involved in sex with another LI, you have to progress with both of them. For Bai, for example, you can even cut out all the MC/Bai sex and invite him to the Tammy MFM no-homo version.
Please don't change a thing, (except adding BBW and some preggos), the game is already perfect. If people aren't happy with some scenes in order to get to 100% then so be it. No one is forcing them to play and you can't please everyone. After all, it is the dev's vision and they can make it how they want. Like going to the movies, not everyone is going to love what they watch even if the director has done their best.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
well not sure how big women you want since there are some who are above avg avn women size, preggos we might see in the end.
I'm talking about BBW's like Maria Moore, Samantha 38g, Krystal Swift or even bigger. Nice hot chubby chicks!
mmoore.jpg
CGI models like Chaxxis games Curvy Cougars St. Diane, etc and so forth.
Curvy Cougars St.png

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
You are correct. I just replayed that scene last night. Dinner with Reba and her family in their trailer. MC quite liked the food until the brother said it was possum chili. Reba's mum didn't take to the MC but she is still worth a bang. Old, chubby with saggy tits! Hope we get to fuck her in a future update.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Never tried possum chili. We have an abundance of possums everywhere here in Australia.
Maybe with the skyrocketing prices of groceries these days they will soon become an option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Never tried possum chili. We have an abundance of possums everywhere here in Australia.
Maybe with the skyrocketing prices of groceries these days they will soon become an option.
G'day mate!(y)
Unless it's made of bugs, I will try just about any food once. If I like it, I will eat it again as often as available. Eel is one such surprise which I fully enjoy. I have enjoyed many different animals throughout my 57 years on this planet; rabbit stew/roast, turtle soup, fried snake, fried eel, elk, deer, bear, quail, duck, goose, all manner of fish, muscles and sea critters as well as a few "mystery meat" entrees that I am still unsure if there might have involved dog and/or cat in the recipe. Regardless of what you call the critter, as long as it doesn't involve bugs and it smells good under my nose, I will take a bite to try it and if it pleases my pallet, I may even ask for seconds. Never had the opportunity to try possum, personally. Was always curious about squirrel as well. Possum chili doesn't sound all that bad, really... unless it is really gamey. I could tell by the smell of what is cooking in the pot if it's something I will eat. If I can't stand the smell, there is no way in hell!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
G'day mate!(y)
Unless it's made of bugs, I will try just about any food once. If I like it, I will eat it again as often as available. Eel is one such surprise which I fully enjoy. I have enjoyed many different animals throughout my 57 years on this planet; rabbit stew/roast, turtle soup, fried snake, fried eel, elk, deer, bear, quail, duck, goose, all manner of fish, muscles and sea critters as well as a few "mystery meat" entrees that I am still unsure if there might have involved dog and/or cat in the recipe. Regardless of what you call the critter, as long as it doesn't involve bugs and it smells good under my nose, I will take a bite to try it and if it pleases my pallet, I may even ask for seconds. Never had the opportunity to try possum, personally. Was always curious about squirrel as well. Possum chili doesn't sound all that bad, really... unless it is really gamey. I could tell by the smell of what is cooking in the pot if it's something I will eat. If I can't stand the smell, there is no way in hell!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Wow, that's awesome! You've certainly sampled far more animals than I have.
When I was young growing up on the farm, we had some neighbors over for dinner and my mum made rabbit casserole.
Some of them asked for seconds of that lovely curried chicken.
We then though it best to keep quiet about it actually being rabbit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes