vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Come Home is pretty much the perfect game!
*Lots of LI's without having to choose just one
*You can experience ALL content without multiple play-throughs
*Excellent built-in hint system so you don't need a walk-through mod
*Good variety of characters and kinks to satisfy everyone
*Not too wordy but has a decent story
*Lots of fapable sex scenes
*Decent graphics
*Perfect usage of sandbox without grind
*Easy to replay scenes

Sure, I also like the long, drawn out dramatic games but to me Come Home just ticks all the boxes.
There just isn't any negatives.
Easy to see the huge amount of thought and effort dev RJ has put into this project.
I know it will end one day but hopefully not for a long time yet, although I'm sure future games by this dev will also be awesome!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're not weird mate you just have different preferences heck people have made fun of me or think I'm weird for liking cuckold stuff in some games (I like it as long as it's not hardcore)
But one of the great things about this game is that it has something for everybody
That's very true, there's a sister character, an "innocent" character, a gay character, a "milf" character, etcetc it really spans wide- something few games do well. A few posts back you mentioned threesome dialogue with izzy and mari, I would LOVE to see sharing scenes with mari or [blanking on her name right now, blonde country girl].

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's very true, there's a sister character, an "innocent" character, a gay character, a "milf" character, etcetc it really spans wide- something few games do well. A few posts back you mentioned threesome dialogue with izzy and mari, I would LOVE to see sharing scenes with mari or [blanking on her name right now, blonde country girl].
Yeah they are all good characters
I doubt we will get a MMF scene with Mari because she said she only wants the mc we will probably get more MFF scenes with her though

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah they are all good characters
I doubt we will get a MMF scene with Mari because she said she only wants the mc we will probably get more MFF scenes with her though
Either or, the more the merrier!

Also, IMHO the next door neighbor is the most underdeveloped character relative to how hot and good her story is, hope to see more if her. I love the story idea of coming back to a girl that was fawning for you years earlier.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Either or, the more the merrier!

Also, IMHO the next door neighbor is the most underdeveloped character relative to how hot and good her story is, hope to see more if her. I love the story idea of coming back to a girl that was fawning for you years earlier.
Yeah Jamie is cool, I liked Izzy before the gangbang scene and after she became my absolute favourite
I was actually shocked and also very happy when she asked if the mc wanted to do it Because I find stuff like that very hot
And it seems like she won't judge the mc for liking it that just makes her even sweeter to me.

Edit - Forgot to say I also like that scene with Izzy where the mc is comforting her at her house it's like I said she is such a sweetheart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I believe you're talking about Reba. If so, there is already a threesome scene with her and Mari.

mari 13-42.jpg

EDIT: I might have misread. Seems you might be talking about Mari/Reba with another man. If so, I will say there's nothing planned for that right now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I believe you're talking about Reba. If so, there is already a threesome scene with her and Mari.

View attachment 2605598

EDIT: I might have misread. Seems you might be talking about Mari/Reba with another man. If so, I will say there's nothing planned for that right now.
Yeah a MMF threesome with Mari wouldn't make sense because she already told the mc during the date with Izzy she doesn't want any other dude.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

View attachment 2605598

Appreciate your reply RJ. Yes, I was thinking more of a MMF setup with Reba when I wrote that, that's not to say I'm opposed to two girls and a guy threesomes either, I'll definitely have to find the scene depicted there.

I like threesome scenes not only for the sexual perspective, but they can lead to interesting personality intersections - and certainly are challenging to write appropriate dialogue for how different characters would interact with each other in that setting.

Yeah a MMF threesome with Mari wouldn't make sense because she already told the mc during the date with Izzy she doesn't want any other dude.
Yeah if I recall correctly I think it's Mari - during a date in the diner with her you can explicitly ask about fantasies and swinger stuff is an option but she gives a lukewarm reception (or maybe I'm confusing that with the sister?). I remember getting so excited that the dev included it in an organic manner, and then disappointed that it was turned down. But that's fine - well written characters will feel like real people who have real variety in their preferences.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I do think of my characters as real people, and sometimes, even though I'd like to see Reba get slammed by 4 dudes, I just don't think they'd go for it.
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Yeah... I'd pass on Reba too. However, she is the most likely candidate for the next gang bang, probably with her brother and cousins...:sick: Not a fan of Izzy, Reba or gang bangs. Too many other dicks around, not enough pussy!:devilish:

That is one of the best features of this game, freedom of choice! Don't like something/someone, SKIP IT! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I thought I would actually 100% all the ladies first playthrough... However, Mrs. Mills can just fuck herself with her strap on and leave my MC's ass out of it! Bitch!:mad: Why would I spend time with Mrs. Mills with gorgeous and sweet Dana in the next room??? Next play, Mills will be sitting at 0% the entire play as will several others.

Have 17 of 20 LI at 100% so far this play, would be 18 but still missing a couple of conversations with Jez that I can't seem to trigger. Next play I will focus ONLY on my favorites (in order listed on the LI screen, not by preference) Lisa, Mari, Gertrude, Suzy, Juliana, Whitney, Dana, Jamie, Kendra and Adrian. Would love to see a threesome with MC, Suzy and Jamie. Would be cool to trade jobs with Mi-Cha. Let her work for Mills to get her dom fix there, MC gets more quality time with Gertrude and MC still gets Dana at home since he did work at the law office... maybe see her on lunch breaks for store room quickies too!:devilish:
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Thank you sincerely for this wonderful and thoroughly enjoyable title, RJ my friend!:love:
Something for everyone and a LOT for me!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
then again, after seeing this in gallery, either dev or someone (prolly commission?) has the same idea :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like Izzy's character development so far I think her next few updates are going to be about helping her get her life back on track and I am going to help her however I can.

P.S. Izzy is totally wife material isn't she.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Personally I'd rather try to make Gertrude(y) happy again, but Izzy is growing on me, once I got past that gang-bang stuff which was off-putting o_O

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes