Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
so that was my question , will having sex with the ladies lead to them getting pregnant and having babies
Did you read my quote from RJ at all?

"If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned." ... "story take(s) place during a single semester ... 5 months or so ... even if you got a woman pregnant ... she’s only going to be (max!) 5 months pregnant at the end of the game."

That means no babies. Except, perhaps, in an epilogue, who knows?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the pregnancy tag ( imo ) should be the act of having sex with the ladies and in time getting them pregnant
sure if gametime would be year or longer but on many games it isn't so no big bellies except maybe on epilogues/endings.

Reactions: sava75

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
sure if gametime would be year or longer but on many games it isn't so no big bellies except maybe on epilogues/endings.
not so , i know most games tell their story on a day by day or week by week basis
but there are those that tell their story on a month by month basis , so the MC has sex
with the lady enough times , she becomes pregnant , 4-5-6 months later she has baby belly , later has the baby
these avn's show baby bumps : almost dead - depth's revival , grandma's house - limitless - simple days and more

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not so , i know most games tell their story on a day by day or week by week basis
but there are those that tell their story on a month by month basis , so the MC has sex
with the lady enough times , she becomes pregnant , 4-5-6 months later she has baby belly , later has the baby
these avn's show baby bumps : almost dead - depth's revival , grandma's house - limitless - simple days and more
yes there are games which show pregnancy from start to birth but this isn't that kind of game.

Reactions: Grimtown

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
dev must be Brazilian or something lol because I dont know a single person in real life who would be impressed by some American going to university in Brazil like every character in the game is, especially to study physics of all things. If I met someone like that irl I'd think jesus how shit of a student are you, whats next a MC who goes to Mongolia to study English because of Monglia's world leading English program? Thats just funny

Last edited:

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
I posted this back in May just to fill in some pondering time while waiting for the next update.
Maybe contains some minor spoilers if you haven't finished the current content but gives a bit of an overview of our relationships with all the LI's.

So who would you choose?
MinCAq.png

Still a bit of a wait until the next awesome update so I thought I'd pass the time by reflecting on all the relationships.
I haven't left anyone out of my play-through and have loved every minute of it.
Straight/Gay/Bi/Trans - why do these labels exist? It's just people loving people nothing more, nothing less.

If it ever comes to a point where you have to settle down instead of fucking all 20 characters, what path would you choose?

1. Lisa - Hot milf with big tits. Perfect if you love the mother/son relationship. Same house as Suzy, may or may not include Suzy & Tammy but that would be awesome. So maybe possible foursome with Lisa, Suzy & Tammy?
2. Suzy - You get Tammy thrown in as a threesome, but as above maybe Lisa could walk in accidentally and join in.
3. Mari - Smokin' hot country gal who likes a bit of furry kink. Met her as the waitress at the local diner but owns her own farm. Imagine a nice quiet life with cozy nights snuggled up in the country homestead. Not a bad endgame and huge plus if Reba stays in the mix. Also had a great threesome with her and Izzy.
4. Jamie - The childhood sweetheart girl next door. Her dad has finally accepted you and she is opening up sexually. Would break her heart if you didn't marry her and her father would probably break you in half. Interesting to see where her path leads, maybe she could come home and join the Suzy/Tammy/Lisa harem that I can only wish for.
5. Brandi - She has my vote for hottest body in the game. Great tits and cooks you a nice meal. I also love the online chats of her followers, hilarious! Accidentally left the camera on so has fucked up her food vlog gig by fucking you on camera for all to see, however she made shit-loads of money from that so may move onto being a cam-whore. Maybe you can convince her to add some others to her cam shows to increase donations. Also potential to become a BBW as she loves her food. That'd be awesome!
6. Tammy - Suzy's bi-lover with a smokin' hot athletic body who also loved the DP with you and Bai. So you'd get her in a bi-lesbian/thressome with Suzy and also a bi-gay/threesome with Bai. Maybe those two worlds could collide if Suzy approves, so potential for a Lisa/Suzy/Tammy/Bai harem, who knows?
7. Dana - The hot office lady who has been screwing around in the copy room with the MC behind her fiance's back. She is falling in love with you but seems oblivious that you are also having a dom/sub affair with your boss Mrs Mills. Maybe she could catch you both in the act and join. Otherwise she currently doesn't have too much to offer other than her gorgeous body and willingness to fuck in the office everyday.
8. Mrs Mills - The hard-ass boss who claims she doesn't want a romantic relationship and just wants a toyboy to either dom you with a strap-on or be a sub when you take control and fuck her ass. Maybe she will soon decide she has feelings for the MC and want something more. As above, she is also seemingly oblivious that you are doing her receptionist in the copy room before work everyday. I'm sure this is something she'd be pissed about and would then have to give Dana a good hard lesbian pounding to teach her a lesson. So possible chance for a dom/sub threesome with her and Dana.
9. Juliana - College chick who is inexperienced but curious about the joys of sex. Other than great tits she so far doesn't have much to offer. I'm not really sure but she possibly lives with her mother so maybe a chance for something there will open up.
10. Izzy - Tough talking chick who likes an occasional gang-bang including DP, (Awesome, what a gal)! Has a softer/vulnerable side due to having to care for her younger brothers. Although she hasn't said it yet, is likely falling for the MC due to his show of kindness which is something unfamiliar to her. Maybe not marriage material but could be up for more group action.
11. Kendra - Hot skater girl who love a fun time and fucking with you in the public toilet. Has an illness that was alluded to earlier, hopefully not terminal but may need the MC's help to pull through. Last update included an awesome threesome with her and Adrian so she doesn't mind sharing you with others.
12. Adrian - Hot gamer trans who loves it if you decide to accept her cock. The threesome with Kendra was mind blowing so hope to have more of that. Maybe bring in others to join. I'm sure Tammy would be up for it.
13. Gertrude - The married school counselor who is always up for a morning bang in her office. Not sure how the school board would feel about her fucking her students on school grounds. Interesting to see how her path unfolds. Maybe Ms Welch and Mrs McGee could join in the fun or even Mi-Cha who literally sits outside her door but is oblivious to Gerturde fucking students in the councilors office. Mrs McGee's husband could sit and watch the group action and jack himself off.
14. Ms Welch - Other than being the hot teacher/activist hot for the MC's cock, not a lot has happened with her as yet. Lets hope for her to join in on a steamy session with Gertrude and Mrs McGee and see where that leads.
15. Mrs McGee - Her husband loves to watch you fuck her in front of him but doesn't join in. As above, surely he'd love to see her in a Gertrude/Welch sandwich while you fuck all three.
16. Reba - Country trailer park hillbilly girl. In love with the MC but didn't mind sharing with Mari which could become a regular thing when she moves into Mari's farm. Also a great mechanic which is hard to find. Chili possum dinner wasn't a big hit with the MC but hopefully he can get to fuck Reba's mum in a future update. Old, chubby with saggy tits! Yeah!
17. Whitney - Rich scientist paraplegic lady who is helping you find your father. Finally got to fuck her after a few meetups. Don't really care about finding dad but maybe she can open up an alternate dimension where we can have another 20 people to bone. Sounds like an opportunity for a spin-off game, what do you think RJ?
18. Bai - Gay fuck buddy for when the MC wants some man meat other than Adrian's trans cock. He had an awesome time tag-teaming Tammy so may be up for more instances like that. Can't quite remember if he has topped the MC yet as he seems to only like bottoming so far. MC gets pegged fine by Mrs Mills so I'm sure he can handle taking Bai's cock.
19. Jez (Detective) Rodriguez - Doesn't mind going to the pub for a few drinks after work and is up for an occasional fuck but nothing too committed yet as her life is busy with work and being a single mum. Still working on your father's missing person case but hasn't really progressed much on that yet. Not that you or Lisa really mind that much as you don't need dad coming back stopping you from fucking your hot milf step-mom. So for now let's see where Jez's path leads.
20. Mi-Cha - Petite shy cutie that finally has opened up and likes a bit of rough sub play. Let's get her into Gertrude's office for a hardcore threesome.

Conclusion:
Really too hard for me to decide but at the moment my top choices for an endgame would be:
Retire to the simple farm life with Mari and Reba
or
Stay at home for a Lisa/Suzy/Tammy harem with Bai occasionally visiting when the girls want to get dp'd.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
So, I played it a time ago, so I started new and I gotta ask, first thing I noticed again, the MCs non-existent fashion sense... does he ever get a somewhatv proper shirt? xP

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I played it a time ago, so I started new and I gotta ask, first thing I noticed again, the MCs non-existent fashion sense... does he ever get a somewhatv proper shirt? xP
well he changes clothes when he goes to fancy restaurant but otherwise same clothes stay (easier for devs to render).

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Additionally to that look he gets a new office outfit a few scenes in, and what cxx said, different clothing for dates.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I posted this back in May just to fill in some pondering time while waiting for the next update.
Maybe contains some minor spoilers if you haven't finished the current content but gives a bit of an overview of our relationships with all the LI's.

[...]

Conclusion:
Really too hard for me to decide but at the moment my top choices for an endgame would be:
Retire to the simple farm life with Mari and Reba
or
Stay at home for a Lisa/Suzy/Tammy harem with Bai occasionally visiting when the girls want to get dp'd.
Very nice read. :)(y)

One thing I can say, because RJ talked about it before, is that Lisa and Suzy won't get any sexy scenes together due to Patreon rules. They technically may not be related to MC, but they are still mother and daughter.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Damn... :x well, there always needs to be something I guess xD lets go, Dork-MC going ham on the girls and boy... :D :D

Otherwise it is great and I kinda like the simplified UI for the activities and LIs (y)

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Grimtown's sig comments:
"We need more bi-/pansexual male MCs in adult games.
Games that need an external walkthrough to have fun are badly designed'.

I couldn't agree more. I look forward to a time when devs no longer feel they should limit themselves to just one main orientation. So much more fun when a broad variety is on the menu.

Yes, I also love games that allow you to see all content if you choose rather than having to follow only one path.
That being said, the MC may have to make a LI choice eventually but until then lets keep banging them all.
Yeah!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Grimtown's sig comments:
"We need more bi-/pansexual male MCs in adult games.

I couldn't agree more. I look forward to a time when devs no longer feel they should limit themselves to just one main orientation. So much more fun when a broad variety is on the menu.
:D(y)

That being said, the MC may have to make a LI choice eventually but until then lets keep banging them all.
Yeah!
At the moment RJ has 17 or 18 endings planned, one will be harem-style. My guess is that the others will be endings with one (or two? SuzyTammy?) LIs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Grimtown's sig comments:
well true but then games are either kinetic novels, choices don't matter or right choice is easy to guess.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
well true but then games are either kinetic novels, choices don't matter or right choice is easy to guess.
Huh? I think you misunderstood. I like in-game hint systems or walkthroughs. I don't like external walkthroughs for which you need to task swap every three minutes to proceed in the right order.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it confirmed that adrian isn't related to suzie?

also same trailer 3 times?

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
So July for the next update yeah?
Can't wait.
It's already one of my favorite games but it actually seems to keep improving with each update.
This is a dev that really knows their stuff.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes