vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Personally I'd rather try to make Gertrude(y) happy again, but Izzy is growing on me, once I got past that gang-bang stuff which was off-putting o_O
Oh really? I thought the gang-bang was Izzy's best scene. What a gal!
Even after marriage I'd be totally fine for her to still have the occasional group action if she wanted.

Reactions: Joshy92

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Just posted a monthly update on Steam and Itch, figured I'd include you all too.

steam may cover.jpg

May Progress Report

Hey everybody! Just wanted to give you all a short update on what's happening with the next update right now.

If you haven't already read , that's where I talk about what is going to be in Update 15.

Personal Stuff

I also, mentioned that my mom and my partner's mom have been in the hospital. I had a couple of people ask about how they're doing and wish me well, which I really appreciate. My mom is okay and is at home, though she's on an oxygen machine now, which means I have to go and help her with a lot more things than I used to.

To be clear, when I say "my partner", I'm talking about my girlfriend who I've been with for 10 years and plan on marrying, not a game development partner or business partner or anything. My partner's mom, very suddenly, was diagnosed with Stage 4 liver cancer and the doctor gave her a life-expectancy of 2 weeks. This was roughly two weeks ago. She's still hanging in there right now, but just barely and we're expecting her to pass away any day now. She's at home on hospice and my partner is with her, roughly a 5 hour drive from where I live. I went down and visited her family, but then came back home, though I'm expecting to go back down there soon to be with them again.

So, that's what's going on in my personal life right now. I share it with you only because, since I'm the only person working on this game, my personal life is going to occasionally interrupt development like this. Right now, it hasn't really slowed me down much. But since I'm expecting to have to go to a funeral and help with my partner's family in the next few weeks, development on the game is likely going to be interrupted a bit.

When is the next update going to release?

Right now, new content for the update is about 85% complete. After that's done, I have to do all the testing and polishing and everything, but I'm moving along pretty well.

If everything goes as planned, these will be the release dates for Update 15:

Premium Edition - June 30th

Free Edition - July 14th

These dates are tentative right now. If I end up having to be out of town during that time, or if I have to take more days off than planned to help with my family, then I'll have to push these dates back some. Hope y'all understand.

I am working hard though, and doing my best to get this Update out as quickly as I can. I hope you're all excited for it. There's a lot of cool stuff here.

That's pretty much it. If you want more info on how the update is progressing, I post weekly updates over on my Patreon, and I keep a daily developer diary on my Discord server (there's a link on the main menu in the game).

Hope you all are doing great and thanks for all the support you've given me. Love ya!

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Just posted a monthly update on Steam and Itch, figured I'd include you all too.

View attachment 2615356

May Progress Report

Hey everybody! Just wanted to give you all a short update on what's happening with the next update right now.

If you haven't already read , that's where I talk about what is going to be in Update 15.

Personal Stuff

I also, mentioned that my mom and my partner's mom have been in the hospital. I had a couple of people ask about how they're doing and wish me well, which I really appreciate. My mom is okay and is at home, though she's on an oxygen machine now, which means I have to go and help her with a lot more things than I used to.

To be clear, when I say "my partner", I'm talking about my girlfriend who I've been with for 10 years and plan on marrying, not a game development partner or business partner or anything. My partner's mom, very suddenly, was diagnosed with Stage 4 liver cancer and the doctor gave her a life-expectancy of 2 weeks. This was roughly two weeks ago. She's still hanging in there right now, but just barely and we're expecting her to pass away any day now. She's at home on hospice and my partner is with her, roughly a 5 hour drive from where I live. I went down and visited her family, but then came back home, though I'm expecting to go back down there soon to be with them again.

So, that's what's going on in my personal life right now. I share it with you only because, since I'm the only person working on this game, my personal life is going to occasionally interrupt development like this. Right now, it hasn't really slowed me down much. But since I'm expecting to have to go to a funeral and help with my partner's family in the next few weeks, development on the game is likely going to be interrupted a bit.

Right now, new content for the update is about 85% complete. After that's done, I have to do all the testing and polishing and everything, but I'm moving along pretty well.

Free Edition - July 14th

These dates are tentative right now. If I end up having to be out of town during that time, or if I have to take more days off than planned to help with my family, then I'll have to push these dates back some. Hope y'all understand.

I am working hard though, and doing my best to get this Update out as quickly as I can. I hope you're all excited for it. There's a lot of cool stuff here.

That's pretty much it. If you want more info on how the update is progressing, I post weekly updates over on my Patreon, and I keep a daily developer diary on my Discord server (there's a link on the main menu in the game).

Hope you all are doing great and thanks for all the support you've given me. Love ya!
Absolute best wishes to you and your family, and good luck with that difficult situation.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
I'm at the point of the Brandi 'path' where I need to watch one of her streams from the pc in my room, but with the new picture/portrait interface, I can't go to rooms of the house anymore and there's no portrait showing up to watch her stream. Is this portrait interface fairly new and busted or am I missing something?

I can't even mow the lawn or help around the house.

Last time I played, the interface wasn't like this...

Nvm, found the answer.
A suggestion tho: Update the tip to include what days we should expect the stream. Current walkthrough/tips make it sound like the stream should be available on any evening/night and the clutter of all the polaroids makes it a bit difficult for some to see that a text change occured on specific days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
It's quite remarkable that the 20 LI's are all very unique.
Can't really say any of them are even subtle similar variations to characters in other games really.
It just makes me want to explore each and everyone of them to see where their paths lead.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I can't even mow the lawn

Last time I played, the interface wasn't like this...
Yes, the game is still in development, so with the last update there was an UI change.
The lawn mower (and subsequent shower) scene is the only one that actually is inaccessible for now. I guess RJ - like a lot of new devs - wanted some early sex scene, because many players want that, but the characters would need some story progression first. So some devs put in an early sex dream, RJ put in a shower wank which turned into a day-dream/imagination.

I'm not sure the scene is gone for good, we'll see.

A suggestion tho: Update the tip to include what days we should expect the stream.
I'll make a note of that, thanks.

Jul 28, 2017

View attachment 2615356

May Progress Report

Personal Stuff

Free Edition - July 14th

216851562_3276885105872915_6255109755997513260_n.jpg

Reactions: Grimtown

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello dev,
I wanted to ask i have no interest in bai/Tammy threesome route.
can i continue bai route without this in future update?
Because Tammy,suzy in romantic relationship with MC. So I don't intrest.
But adding another girl without romantic route I'm definitely continue in bai threesome route.
Don't get me wrong I'm just sharing my thoughts.
otherwise all routes great also avoidable and great animations.

Thank you Dev

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello dev,
can i continue bai route without this in future update?
Because Tammy,suzy in romantic relationship with MC. So I don't intrest.
But adding another girl without romantic route I'm definitely continue in bai threesome route.
Don't get me wrong I'm just sharing my thoughts.
otherwise all routes great also avoidable and great animations.

Thank you Dev
It is easy to ignore all content for any given potential LI in this game. Follow these steps...

1) Click the White Heart icon in the top right of this screen (This screen will display in between all events)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.23 - 22.39.29.74.png

2) Clicking on the white heart reveals the screen in the image below. You will notice that all but one is red in this image. All of the potential LI will default to red/active. Any LI you do not wish to pursue, simply click once on the red heart and it will be inactive. You can see that Bai is at 48% here with a clear heart showing the background, no longer red. Bai sat inactive for a long time until I decided to make friends to get the DP scene with Tammy. Now that I unlocked that scene and put Tammy back up to 100%, I deactivated Bai again. You can activate or deactivate any LI you wish at any time. You will notice that most of the female LI are at 100%. However, there are still a couple of conversations with Jez that I'm having difficulty triggering (likely because of lack of trying) and that Mrs. Mills is stuck at 95% where she will remain forever more because to get 100% with her MC has to allow her to use her strap on up his bum... NOT going to happen!. In fact, next play I will deactivate several LI I no longer wish to pursue like Reba, Mrs McGee, Izzy, Mrs. Mills, Jez, Bai, Tammy, Brandi and most likely Mi-Cha as well. This is how the game is intended to be played. Choose the LI you wish to pursue, ignore the rest.
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.23 - 22.39.41.87.png

If you click on the the LI tiles anywhere else but the heart, you open additional information regarding their status and events. I'd encourage you to explore the options in those screens as well. We all have our favorites. Mine include Kendra, Jamie, Dana, Suzy, Mari and Adrian. Kendra and Adrian have a hot threesome with MC when both are pursued. Again, you only pursue the LI that interest you and any that do not, simply deactivate the heart on the screen above. No events will propagate for deactivated LI. You essentially turn them off. You can change your mind at any time and reactivate them by clicking the heart again. That is what I did with Bai. First thought was, "gay? no." then I discovered being Bai's friend with no romance could lead to DP with Tammy so I turned him back on for a bit, unlocked the scene then deactivated him again.

If you have an LI active and you are presented with an option that you do not wish to play, you may always pass on that, like Mrs. Mills strap on... I just say no... or you seem to want to pursue Tammy and Bai but not share one with the other, again, just say no. It is the same with every intimate act in this game. If an LI is active, the events will be offered but you can still say no.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
It is easy to ignore all content for any given potential LI in this game. Follow these steps...

1) Click the White Heart icon in the top right of this screen (This screen will display in between all events)
View attachment 2645356

2) Clicking on the white heart reveals the screen in the image below. You will notice that all but one is red in this image. All of the potential LI will default to red/active. Any LI you do not wish to pursue, simply click once on the red heart and it will be inactive. You can see that Bai is at 48% here with a clear heart showing the background, no longer red. Bai sat inactive for a long time until I decided to make friends to get the DP scene with Tammy. Now that I unlocked that scene and put Tammy back up to 100%, I deactivated Bai again. You can activate or deactivate any LI you wish at any time. You will notice that most of the female LI are at 100%. However, there are still a couple of conversations with Jez that I'm having difficulty triggering (likely because of lack of trying) and that Mrs. Mills is stuck at 95% where she will remain forever more because to get 100% with her MC has to allow her to use her strap on up his bum... NOT going to happen!. In fact, next play I will deactivate several LI I no longer wish to pursue like Reba, Mrs McGee, Izzy, Mrs. Mills, Jez, Bai, Tammy, Brandi and most likely Mi-Cha as well. This is how the game is intended to be played. Choose the LI you wish to pursue, ignore the rest.
View attachment 2645357

If you click on the the LI tiles anywhere else but the heart, you open additional information regarding their status and events. I'd encourage you to explore the options in those screens as well. We all have our favorites. Mine include Kendra, Jamie, Dana, Suzy, Mari and Adrian. Kendra and Adrian have a hot threesome with MC when both are pursued. Again, you only pursue the LI that interest you and any that do not, simply deactivate the heart on the screen above. No events will propagate for deactivated LI. You essentially turn them off. You can change your mind at any time and reactivate them by clicking the heart again. That is what I did with Bai. First thought was, "gay? no." then I discovered being Bai's friend with no romance could lead to DP with Tammy so I turned him back on for a bit, unlocked the scene then deactivated him again.

If you have an LI active and you are presented with an option that you do not wish to play, you may always pass on that, like Mrs. Mills strap on... I just say no... or you seem to want to pursue Tammy and Bai but not share one with the other, again, just say no. It is the same with every intimate act in this game. If an LI is active, the events will be offered but you can still say no.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Thank you
Im just finding, threesome with bai only this way can complete Tammy red heart to 100.
So I don't need this route.
thanks for telling me my friend.

Last edited:

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
And deny Tammy her wish for a good hard DP?
No way man! If Tammy wants a DP then she gets a DP.
And any of the other's for that matter. More DP please!
Imagine the money Brandi would rake in of she did a webcam DP.
So far we've had DP with Izzy, Tammy and Kendra, only 15 to go.
(I'm excluding Adrian and Bai unless DA is also on the cards).
Maybe Mrs Mills strap-on could help out with more DP's if Adrian and Bai get too tired.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
wow , so many women with all those sex tags and no future tag for pregnancy
bummer
:(
From RJ's :
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---

Reactions: Logan1377

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
From RJ's :
---
Is pregnant content planned?

It depends on what you mean by pregnant content. If you mean having sex with big-bellied pregnant women, then no there is no pregnant content planned. If you mean will it be possible to get the women pregnant, or will we ever see any of the women pregnant, then yes there are some plans for that.

Keep in mind that even though you can spend as many number of days as you’d like playing the game, the story is intended to take place during a single semester of college. That’s like 5 months or so. So even if you got a woman pregnant on the very first day you came back from Brazil in the game, she’s only going to be about 5 months pregnant at the end of the game. So it doesn’t make sense to have big-bellied pregnant women during the story.
---
the pregnancy tag ( imo ) should be the act of having sex with the ladies and in time getting them pregnant

so that was my question , will having sex with the ladies lead to them getting pregnant and having babies

similar to other game that do so like summertime saga -- simple days -- grandma's house - almost dead -- etc.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes