Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been liking this game so much I bought the premium edition on steam and i have to say the sex scenes are so awesome
there is something for everyone I really like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like that the dev is giving options for stuff like that
So if you ever read this dev I just want to say thank you for the awesome game :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Also did people really skip Izzy because of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. Earlier in this thread there have been a lot of discussions. Sometimes to the point where a mod had to step in and clean up.
I think by now only people post in this thread who either like all the content, or are happy with simply turning off characters with kinks or personalities they don't like without going REEE that they can't have it all their way making a fuzz about it. :)

Also a tip: If you use [ISPOILER] instead of [SPOILER] your spoilers will look like this, which is nicer to read imo.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes. Earlier in this thread there have been a lot of discussions. Sometimes to the point where a mod had to step in and clean up.
I think by now only people post in this thread who either like all the content, or are happy with simply turning off characters with kinks or personalities they don't like without going REEE that they can't have it all their way making a fuzz about it. :)

Also a tip: If you use [ISPOILER] instead of [SPOILER] your spoilers will look like this, which is nicer to read imo.
Damn some people can be arseholes can't they
Also thank's for the tip i have wonderd how to do spoilers live that.

Reactions: Grimtown

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
i just skipped party.
I skipped at the gangbang and didn't want her touching mari either. Lot of top-tier LI in this game not a big deal if someone doesn't like all of them I just have her bai and juliana greyed out

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
rjrhodes - Never "shave" Lisa, please. Was playing a game by a dev who had done that in another game of his, shown the female in question with a nice big bush, only to have her shave it off almost completely later, minus a landing strip. Then I saw recently that a new update for his other game was out, so I downloaded the new version, only to find out he did that same BS move again. If you don't like bush, then don't put it in the game in the first place, if you're only gonna remove it later, am I right? Or better yet, let the player choose if they should shave or or not, that's an idea worthwhile, I think.

So I hope you never pull that stunt in 'Come Home' as that first time with Lisa, was practically perfect to me, Missionary, bush, and a voluptuous MILF? To say I liked that scene, is an understatement. And I usually prefer brunettes, but Lisa is simply too nice of a MILF to pass up, in my humble opinion. Not crazy about the sandbox though, but the game is good enough to overlook that part, at least for me. And I've definitely had worse sandbox games too, but I generally avoid them if I can, but I don't read the tags that intensely, so every now and then, one comes through. And your game is definitely one of those exceptions, that I will keep on playing, as long as you keep Lisa like she is now, lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i just skipped party.
Yeah that scene isn't to everyones taste. I really like that the dev gave the option to do it though because not many games do
And it quickly became my favourite scene i doubt anything can top it lol

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
New player here, somehow overlooked this one, because its like the reviews says; a sandbox Renpy game done right!
A lot of options, and its easy to get out of situations/girls you don't like, and if you change your mind later, its easy to opt back in.

I'm not finished with all the content yet, but I would actually like to end up with one girl only, going exclusive.
I'm thinking Dana or Suzy atm, it would make sense to settle for one girl after fooling around, but perhaps that's just me.

Afterthought: I was astounded/surprised when Mrs. McGhee wasn't a trans character; I mean, look at that jawline! o_O

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
but I would actually like to end up with one girl only, going exclusive.
At the moment RJ has 17 or 18 endings planned, one will be harem-style. My guess is that the others will be endings with one (or two? SuzyTammy?) LIs.

Since you're new to the game you might be interested in this Q&A from a few months back:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes but I'm weird in that I love sharing scenes but get totally turned off by any kind of dp or gangbang etc.....

Makes it feel more like a circus than a hot sensual act....
You're not weird mate you just have different preferences heck people have made fun of me or think I'm weird for liking cuckold stuff in some games (I like it as long as it's not hardcore)
But one of the great things about this game is that it has something for everybody

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes