Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
if only the characters models were hot.... renders are so so too.
hey you take that back about sister model..... but yeah a lot of em are kinda meh . Like their personalities are actually more attractive than their appearance....

how fruity does that sound :ROFLMAO:

o_O You telling me I didn't have to copypaste unren.exe into my Come Home folder, double-click on it, select 3, and then press a random letter key?

The seconds I could have saved!! :eek:
hey when you play as many games as some of us do, every step matters, thats why my own method involves a single copy paste file into each game folder.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really appreciate the details RJ puts into this game, things like comments during streams Brandi does. It's really impressive, something that separates high quality games and storytelling from lesser creations. Also, BTW, "I know a couple of things about fucking and that looks like real fucking to me." LMAO. (The plug to the game the player is in was also a nice touch.) It's extremely obvious how much work goes into the game. I've always enjoyed it, but it gets steadily more impressive as it goes along, like with the new interface for picking a character / activity at different times of the day now. Cool-w-Shades.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I post progress updates every week there. But I also post a publicly available progress report monthly on Steam. I'll share that here with you guys:
mari 15-18.jpg
April Progress Report
Hey everybody! I wanted to give you a quick progress report on how the next update is coming along.

I've been working hard on it, but I've had a lot of things going on in my personal life that have gotten in the way a little bit of my work. I'm trying to find a house to move to, my mom has been in the hospital, now my partner's mom is in the hospital as well, and I'm basically dying of allergies.

But progress on the update has been steady.

What's in the next update?
New content for all characters, of course, but there are a lot of major scenes as well. Lisa, Suzy, Mari, Kendra, Adrian, Gertrude, Bai, and Mi-Cha all get major scenes.

In addition to these major story scenes, there's a lot more sex scenes, 8 new dates, 20 new conversations, and some new options as well. If you like the sex screen that I've been using for Mrs. McGee, Mari's furry sex, or Kendra's repeatable sex, good news, I'll be adding that screen to other repeatable sex scenes as well, so you can switch positions without ending the scene and coming back the next day.

Two new characters are getting voices this update, and I'm also adding some more voicework for Kendra and Mari. I'll go ahead and announce here that one of the characters getting voiced this update is Dana. The other, I'll keep secret until the trailer.

There won't be any progress on the "main story" of finding Daddy in this update. After the jewelry store scene last update, Whitney is hard at work completing her device using the recovered diamonds.

What new content can you expect in the Premium Edition?
If you bought the Premium Edition, you'll get some bonus goodies in Update 15.

• I'm adding 20 new bonus images to the gallery. If I have time, I'm planning on organizing the bonus gallery a little better too, so you can click a character to see all the bonus images with that character. I'm not sure I'll have time to do it this update, but eventually.
  • A new Cafe Chat / one-night-stand with a character who has made an appearance before - I've been wanting to add more of these. Claire being the only one-night-stand so far. The Premium Edition feels like the perfect place for bonus content like this.
  • A new scene with an old character. I don't want to spoil too much about this one, but it's one that some people have been asking for.
  • Adrian & Kendra double-date, with repeatable post-date activities.
  • New date clothing options for Bai at movie theater, Brandi at arcade, Izzy at Luigis, Jez at The Pit, Kendra at the go-karts, Mi-Cha at the cafe, Reba at Jackson Burger, and Suzy & Tammy at the movie theater.

When is the next update going to release?
Right now, I am at almost 50% complete with the content for the update. I think the second half will move a little faster than the first. Then I have to do all the testing and stuff that is necessary before actually releasing it.

My schedule currently estimates that the update will release for Premium Edition users towards the beginning of July. The Free Version would come two weeks later. I'm not quite ready to put down a definitive date yet, but expect it somewhere around then.

I'm working as hard as I can on getting it done. There's a lot of scenes in it that I think you guys are going to love and I can't wait to share them.

I think that's about all I have to talk about here. Thanks, as always, for all the support you have given me. Y'all are amazing. Love ya!

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
I just love this game, lots of great kinks and it's so well done with all the detail that has been put in it so far.
Probably the best sandbox interface I've seen making it easy to see your progress and to revisit favorite scenes.
So many people to be with and they don't mind sharing, going to be really hard to choose just one (or two), if it ever comes to that.
Personally don't really care about ever finding the father, I'm sure he is having fun in whatever dimension he went.
Only things that would make it better for me, (apart from more sex with everyone), would be the addition of some BBW and pregnant ladies. Yeah!

kukareku

Dec 13, 2018
Maybe could help, pls
My game always crashes at the moment when Adrian hacks father's laptop in the basement

Could anyone play this moment for me? Thanks

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Maybe could help, pls
My game always crashes at the moment when Adrian hacks father's laptop in the basement

Could anyone play this moment for me? Thanks
I could continue the scene from your save without crashing.
I made another save for you immediately after the scene at the option to search through your dad's computer now.

Check out if this works for you and try replaying the scene in Adrian's scene replays.

Reactions: kukareku

kukareku

Dec 13, 2018
I could continue the scene from your save without crashing.
I made another save for you immediately after the scene at the option to search through your dad's computer now.

Check out if this works for you and try replaying the scene in Adrian's scene replays.
Thank you!
Just check this scene in Adrian'replays. Game crashes exactly same point.
Anyway, thanks again - Im able to continue playing)

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I wish the dad is also an option to fool around like the mother and sister
As much as I wish that for a lot of games, scenes with a male protagonist that involve fathers or brothers are unfortunately still quite rare. For now I'm happy that some games like Come Home have a bisexual male option or path at all. :)

Reactions: JUHI KHANNA

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Thank you!
Just check this scene in Adrian'replays. Game crashes exactly same point.
Anyway, thanks again - Im able to continue playing)
This is not the first time that I've seen somebody say that the game crashes for them at that point, but I've looked through the code and don't see anything that would possibly cause it.

Can you tell me the exact line that was on screen before the crash to help narrow it down a bit? At what point in the scene does the crash happen?

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
As much as I wish that for a lot of games, scenes with a male protagonist that involve fathers or brothers are unfortunately still quite rare. For now I'm happy that some games like Come Home have a bisexual male option or path at all. :)
There are quite few games but none of them have an option of father or brother. I think Doors (Brother and father both are romancable but no content yet) and Everything changes (Father-Son scenes) are an exception though.
I wish once we move forward in the rescue mission we get some scenes with the father as well

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I wish once we move forward in the rescue mission we get some scenes with the father as well
Since RJ would like to keep her Patreon account, this won't happen though.

I think Doors (Brother and father both are romancable but no content yet) and Everything changes (Father-Son scenes) are an exception though.
Gates Motel has a B/B tag in this thread, but I haven't played that in so long, I don't remember.
That reminds me, time to check the latest update of Gates Motel. :LOL:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
evergrowing.
Not many bugs in the game at the moment, RJ's pretty good at stomping them.

tried that but it didn't hit me.
I remember that when I played it years ago before the dev's long break, I liked it - not only, but also - because it had realistic body hair and proportions. But I may misremembering things, it's been a while. Will check it out sometime in the near future again. :)

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
So who would you choose?
MinCAq.png

Still a bit of a wait until the next awesome update so I thought I'd pass the time by reflecting on all the relationships.
I haven't left anyone out of my play-through and have loved every minute of it.
Straight/Gay/Bi/Trans - why do these labels exist? It's just people loving people nothing more, nothing less.

If it ever comes to a point where you have to settle down instead of fucking all 20 characters, what path would you choose?
1. Lisa - Hot milf with big tits. Perfect if you love the mother/son relationship. Same house as Suzy, may or may not include Suzy & Tammy but that would be awesome. So maybe possible foursome with Lisa, Suzy & Tammy?
2. Suzy - You get Tammy thrown in as a threesome, but as above maybe Lisa could walk in accidentally and join in.
3. Mari - Smokin' hot country gal who likes a bit of furry kink. Met her as the waitress at the local diner but owns her own farm. Imagine a nice quiet life with cozy nights snuggled up in the country homestead. Not a bad endgame and huge plus if Reba stays in the mix. Also had a great threesome with her and Izzy.
4. Jamie - The childhood sweetheart girl next door. Her dad has finally accepted you and she is opening up sexually. Would break her heart if you didn't marry her and her father would probably break you in half. Interesting to see where her path leads, maybe she could come home and join the Suzy/Tammy/Lisa harem that I can only wish for.
5. Brandi - She has my vote for hottest body in the game. Great tits and cooks you a nice meal. I also love the online chats of her followers, hilarious! Accidentally left the camera on so has fucked up her food vlog gig by fucking you on camera for all to see, however she made shit-loads of money from that so may move onto being a cam-whore. Maybe you can convince her to add some others to her cam shows to increase donations. Also potential to become a BBW as she loves her food. That'd be awesome!
6. Tammy - Suzy's bi-lover with a smokin' hot athletic body who also loved the DP with you and Bai. So you'd get her in a bi-lesbian/thressome with Suzy and also a bi-gay/threesome with Bai. Maybe those two worlds could collide if Suzy approves, so potential for a Lisa/Suzy/Tammy/Bai harem, who knows?
7. Dana - The hot office lady who has been screwing around in the copy room with the MC behind her fiance's back. She is falling in love with you but seems oblivious that you are also having a dom/sub affair with your boss Mrs Mills. Maybe she could catch you both in the act and join. Otherwise she currently doesn't have too much to offer other than her gorgeous body and willingness to fuck in the office everyday.
8. Mrs Mills - The hard-ass boss who claims she doesn't want a romantic relationship and just wants a toyboy to either dom you with a strap-on or be a sub when you take control and fuck her ass. Maybe she will soon decide she has feelings for the MC and want something more. As above, she is also seemingly oblivious that you are doing her receptionist in the copy room before work everyday. I'm sure this is something she'd be pissed about and would then have to give Dana a good hard lesbian pounding to teach her a lesson. So possible chance for a dom/sub threesome with her and Dana.
9. Juliana - College chick who is inexperienced but curious about the joys of sex. Other than great tits she so far doesn't have much to offer. I'm not really sure but she possibly lives with her mother so maybe a chance for something there will open up.
10. Izzy - Tough talking chick who likes an occasional gang-bang including DP, (Awesome, what a gal)! Has a softer/vulnerable side due to having to care for her younger brothers. Although she hasn't said it yet, is likely falling for the MC due to his show of kindness which is something unfamiliar to her. Maybe not marriage material but could be up for more group action.
11. Kendra - Hot skater girl who love a fun time and fucking with you in the public toilet. Has an illness that was alluded to earlier, hopefully not terminal but may need the MC's help to pull through. Last update included an awesome threesome with her and Adrian so she doesn't mind sharing you with others.
12. Adrian - Hot gamer trans who loves it if you decide to accept her cock. The threesome with Kendra was mind blowing so hope to have more of that. Maybe bring in others to join. I'm sure Tammy would be up for it.
13. Gertrude - The married school counselor who is always up for a morning bang in her office. Not sure how the school board would feel about her fucking her students on school grounds. Interesting to see how her path unfolds. Maybe Ms Welch and Mrs McGee could join in the fun or even Mi-Cha who literally sits outside her door but is oblivious to Gerturde fucking students in the councilors office. Mrs McGee's husband could sit and watch the group action and jack himself off.
14. Ms Welch - Other than being the hot teacher/activist hot for the MC's cock, not a lot has happened with her as yet. Lets hope for her to join in on a steamy session with Gertrude and Mrs McGee and see where that leads.
15. Mrs McGee - Her husband loves to watch you fuck her in front of him but doesn't join in. As above, surely he'd love to see her in a Gertrude/Welch sandwich while you fuck all three.
16. Reba - Country trailer park hillbilly girl. In love with the MC but didn't mind sharing with Mari which could become a regular thing when she moves into Mari's farm. Also a great mechanic which is hard to find. Chili possum dinner wasn't a big hit with the MC but hopefully he can get to fuck Reba's mum in a future update. Old, chubby with saggy tits! Yeah!
17. Whitney - Rich scientist paraplegic lady who is helping you find your father. Finally got to fuck her after a few meetups. Don't really care about finding dad but maybe she can open up an alternate dimension where we can have another 20 people to bone. Sounds like an opportunity for a spin-off game, what do you think RJ?
18. Bai - Gay fuck buddy for when the MC wants some man meat other than Adrian's trans cock. He had an awesome time tag-teaming Tammy so may be up for more instances like that. Can't quite remember if he has topped the MC yet as he seems to only like bottoming so far. MC gets pegged fine by Mrs Mills so I'm sure he can handle taking Bai's cock.
19. Jez (Detective) Rodriguez - Doesn't mind going to the pub for a few drinks after work and is up for an occasional fuck but nothing too committed yet as her life is busy with work and being a single mum. Still working on your father's missing person case but hasn't really progressed much on that yet. Not that you or Lisa really mind that much as you don't need dad coming back stopping you from fucking your hot milf step-mom. So for now let's see where Jez's path leads.
20. Mi-Cha - Petite shy cutie that finally has opened up and likes a bit of rough sub play. Let's get her into Gertrude's office for a hardcore threesome.

Conclusion:
Really too hard for me to decide but at the moment my top choices for an endgame would be:
Retire to the simple farm life with Mari and Reba
or
Stay at home for a Lisa/Suzy/Tammy harem with Bai occasionally visiting when the girls want to get dp'd.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes