Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The tags say there is going to be multiple endings does anyone know if that means at the end of the game we can choose just one girl to be with
Or is it too early to tell also Kendra best girl.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just found this game on steam and have been playing it holy hell it's good am i the only one who likes the threesome sex scenes i hope more are added eventually that's just me tho.
most likely more.

The tags say there is going to be multiple endings does anyone know if that means at the end of the game we can choose just one girl to be with
1 girl or 1 of those 2girls groups.

Reactions: Joshy92

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There are 18 different endings planned, one of them will be harem-style. We don't know yet which LIs will be included in it, because I am pretty sure it won't include all.

I write "harem-style", because some people have different ideas what "harem" means. To quote myself: "Will they end up in a literal harem, living together, happy to serve only the MC and forget their personalities, friends, and family? No. I think that is one of the most important things to keep in mind. They all have backstories, personalities, and their own life. That's one of the things I like about that game. The LIs are at eye-level with the MC. They are not just "collectibles", there to just fall for him and get him off, like in some harem games."

Reactions: botc76 and Joshy92

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I hope the next update will finally bring back Izzy's boys, some hot action with them has been promised... :cool:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There are 18 different endings planned, one of them will be harem-style. We don't know yet which LIs will be included in it, because I am pretty sure it won't include all.

I write "harem-style", because some people have different ideas what "harem" means. To quote myself: "Will they end up in a literal harem, living together, happy to serve only the MC and forget their personalities, friends, and family? No. I think that is one of the most important things to keep in mind. They all have backstories, personalities, and their own life. That's one of the things I like about that game. The LIs are at eye-level with the MC. They are not just "collectibles", there to just fall for him and get him off, like in some harem games."
That's good i have played some harem games where the girls where there only to serve the mc and to be honest i think those type of harem games kinda suck.

One of the big reasons i like this game is the girls have there own personality and fantasies.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
How many chapters have been released? Yea i don't get it cuz the changelog is written in versions....help cuz the developer has said the story will ends at 20th chapter of the game so just wanna see how far we have come in content..

I initially played this game for couple of hours and i think i fucked the milf and that blonde also but yea don't why dropped this good piece of game

Thanks in advance

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How many chapters have been released? Yea i don't get it cuz the changelog is written in versions....help cuz the developer has said the story will ends at 20th chapter of the game so just wanna see how far we have come in content..

I initially played this game for couple of hours and i think i fucked the milf and that blonde also but yea don't why dropped this good piece of game

Thanks in advance
Current update is #14. (.5.14.1) out of the planned 20. If everything goes well, it might be complete late next year, if reality interfers a few months later.

Reactions: sava75

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
rjrhodes

Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I loved the Stream-Scene with Brandi where she tore that bigot brick a new one.
I so understand where you are coming from, the hypocrisy and the amount of bullshit I've read in some threads
here, by some members, has been so infuriating and just trying to get the point across that women aren't somehow tainted or sullied for doing something sexy on stream has felt like running full speed at a brick wall of intolerance and idiocy.
So, reading that scene felt really good.

I knew there was a reason why I liked your game so much, from the start.
Am I into everything, nope, not at all, but due to your set-up it's easy to get only the content you want (with a few minor exceptions, like Ms. Mills, boy, I really am no fan of femdom, but don't want to miss that sexy cougar completely).

I also wanted to congratulate you on the QoL changes you implemented, one of the few things which were not so great about your game, was the feeling of wasting time, because I didn't really know where something new was still possibly happening, without going to the relationship screen.
The new way works much better now. Really a good design choice.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes