matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
in a previous scene there is the possibility to enter into a switch relationship with her.
had also tried umpteen times to trigger this, in the end i changed it with the save editor (no previous savepoint at hand and did not wanted to restart).

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i've also got problem with mrs. mills, i'm sure i switched but still i can't get her 4th scene.
Hmmm... Not sure why not, I can get it with your save. Next time at work - in this case Monday - chat with her, choose "I'd love to", and then "missionary with chocking". Tada! :)

sariking1907

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm... Not sure why not, I can get it with your save. Next time at work - in this case Monday - chat with her, choose "I'd love to", and then "missionary with chocking". Tada! :)
There is no option for "missionary with chocking", these are the options i got

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Same results for me as well. Probably the others too.
I think I even went to a bit older save and ran through it again
but with the same results.
I also tried letting her have her way w me but that didn't help either.

(that Ms Mills can be a real bitch... lol)

Cheers All

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What type of incest is the game is there mother and son
depends how you type relations when game asks, either step-mother and -sis or mother and sis although early story says that mc isn't bloodrelated to either, with mommy, sis and brother/son there are "some" funny dialogues since game takes those typed relations "bit" too literally.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Karramba! unavoidable futa content...
i need to fuck Adrian for open content in other girls =(
and they said futa content easy avoidable - simply disable red heart...
f..ck...

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm not interested in Izzy or "sharing" Tammy with Bai (although I am romancing him), but....

HOLY SHIT. Kendra/Adrian threesome has been one of the hottest things I've seen in a long, long time. Incredibly sexy, funny and even sweet scene for Adrian. I wasn't sure I'd go for the threesome at first, but I ended up loving it.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes