MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm not planning on making it an option to go to another law firm. There is going to be some bdsm going both ways with Mrs. Mills. If you don't like that, best not to pursue a relationship with her.

None of her story is required. If you don't talk to her before work, her story won't progress. If you tell her your not interested in her, or that her advances are inappropriate, she will stop.

Not every character in the game is going to appeal to you. That's why there's 20 characters. I hope you can find someone in there that you like.
Sexual relations with any character in this game is optional. (So far) the only route with her is her being dominant - anything else wouldn't make any sense imo. But, as I said, you don't need to include her in your harem. More than enough potential love/sex interests in the game to choose from.
I haven't played the game since the first version, and been looking in the thread to see what kind of content is in here. This definitely gives me some optimism. I don't enjoy femdom, like at all. And it's also nice to be given the option to pick and choose. Especially since I don't like harems. So that's pretty dope. Will be playing this tonight.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I like the game, although it seems making a screenshot ('S) is inactive, correct?
:unsure: Screenshots work for me. Its just s, and the screenshot should be in the game directory. Not shift+s, just s.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Here is my save file with Dana stuck at 3 hearts and everyone else complete -
Looks like when you saw Dana masturbating in the file room, you said that you didn't want to see it, which shows you're not interested in Dana and shuts her storyline down.

Soon I'm going to go in and put ways to reverse those decisions and restart their stories, but for now, if you reject them, it closes off their storylines, assuming that you don't want to see them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
funny update as usual, seemed bit fastpaced when mc went from date to date and got bj from mommy (and that wasn't only time he cum in same day). good to see that main story advanced not just mc having fun with girls.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Looks like when you saw Dana masturbating in the file room, you said that you didn't want to see it, which shows you're not interested in Dana and shuts her storyline down.

Soon I'm going to go in and put ways to reverse those decisions and restart their stories, but for now, if you reject them, it closes off their storylines, assuming that you don't want to see them.
Dana IS my favorite. How could anyone not want her?!? Not shaming... just shocked

truien

Mar 17, 2020
I'm not very far into the game, but I think it would be awesome if the narrator (developer) rjrhodes (RJ) were to make an appearance as an NPC. I love her figure. Very refreshing in a genre where many characters are built from the same typical models.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018

Not wanting to watch someone masturbate does not mean someone doesn't like the person. I have no desire to watch someone masturbate it is not fun to me and depending on the situation is just creepy as fuck.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not wanting to watch someone masturbate does not mean someone doesn't like the person. I have no desire to watch someone masturbate it is not fun to me and depending on the situation is just creepy as fuck.
Good to have that point of view also. I guess - like with most of the games here - there will always be more views to consider than can be implemented. Good thing is that we found the problem. Also a bug, because closing the route should have led to a different text in the hints, obviously. *cough* rjrhodes *cough*. :p

What did you think of the rest of the game?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Looking forward to the update 6 months down the line when there's significant new content. That's how I play these ongoing games... I wait 6 months between playthroughs instead of getting spoon-fed 5-10 minutes at a time every other week or every month. Some people like it, but for me... I want to ENJOY and SAVOR the depth of the plot the dev has written and produced.
That's how I play most games here, too. Only downside is that sometimes I've forgotten half of the story when I load my last save and go "huh, what the fuck am I doing here again?" :LOL:

just feeling sad that so much focus is given to BJs
Just think of what usually comes after a BJ and what will wait for you in six months. :sneaky:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah I agree with you. I changed the sequence for the next update. It won't block you off if you turn away there.

Also fixed the help hints, as Grimtown is correct that they weren't working correctly there and should have told you that you were locked out of her story.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Good to have that point of view also. I guess - like with most of the games here - there will always be more views to consider than can be implemented. Good thing is that we found the problem. Also a bug, because closing the route should have led to a different text in the hints, obviously. *cough* rjrhodes *cough*. :p

What did you think of the rest of the game?
I haven't played this yet, I was going to but I usually check the comments first. I have seen that some of the girls are already dating someone and I have zero interest in them, so I am just curious if this will be worth playing or I should wait until it's finished. I mean if I end up liking only one LIs I'd have to wait until the update that has content for her which could be a while. I do have it DL'd though, just not sure if I want to play it now or wait until it's finished.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
just not sure if I want to play it now or wait until it's finished.
Haha, the eternal question of games in development. So basically every game on this site that's not completed or abandoned. ;)

I have seen that some of the girls are already dating someone and I have zero interest in them
Dating... well... There are
- two married women (Mrs. McGee & Gertrude)
- one engaged (Dana)
- one ONS with a married woman who cheats
- one woman who lives the same sexual freedom as MC (Izzy)
- and Suzy & Tammy. Suzy officially has a long distance boyfriend who never is mentioned again so far, but she and Tammy are an item on some level.

That leaves Mari, Reba, Mi-Cha, Juliana, Mrs Mills, Lisa (step-mom), Jamie, Kendra, Jaz, Adrian, Mrs. Welch, Brandi, Whitney, (and Bai if you're into bisexual male encounters).

That's a lot of potential LIs. :cool:

Either way, hope you enjoy the game eventually!

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Haha, the eternal question of games in development. So basically every game on this site that's not completed or abandoned. ;)

Dating... well... There are
- two married women (Mrs. McGee & Gertrude)
- one engaged (Dana)
- one ONS with a married woman who cheats
- one woman who lives the same sexual freedom as MC (Izzy)
- and Suzy & Tammy. Suzy officially has a long distance boyfriend who never is mentioned again so far, but she and Tammy are an item on some level.

That leaves Mari, Reba, Mi-Cha, Juliana, Mrs Mills, Lisa (step-mom), Jamie, Kendra, Jaz, Adrian, Mrs. Welch, Brandi, Whitney, (and Bai if you're into bisexual male encounters).

That's a lot of potential LIs. :cool:

Either way, hope you enjoy the game eventually!
I also remember reading that the girl that hangs out at the park with her gang counts one of them as her man, so she is out as well. The boss is out because of her content, but that does still leave enough to hope I will like someone.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes