Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I also remember reading that the girl that hangs out at the park with her gang counts one of them as her man, so she is out as well.
That's Izzy, she is a free spirit.
Boss will be some BDSM content as I understand it, in the beginning femdom, might turn in the future, but it's not everone's cup of tea. You can just not chat with her, thus never starting her route, and should the content go to your liking in the future, change your mind.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So this game again .,. what do I find when I come home?
Most of the time it is my empty room, then the thoughts of babes come swirming in.
I have no idea which characters you're going to like. Each character will be getting new content every update. The game won't be finished for some time.
Haha, the eternal question of games in development. So basically every game on this site that's not completed or abandoned. ;)

Dating... well... There are
- two married women (Mrs. McGee & Gertrude)
- one engaged (Dana)
- one ONS with a married woman who cheats
- one woman who lives the same sexual freedom as MC (Izzy)
- and Suzy & Tammy. Suzy officially has a long distance boyfriend who never is mentioned again so far, but she and Tammy are an item on some level.

That leaves Mari, Reba, Mi-Cha, Juliana, Mrs Mills, Lisa (step-mom), Jamie, Kendra, Jaz, Adrian, Mrs. Welch, Brandi, Whitney, (and Bai if you're into bisexual male encounters).

That's a lot of potential LIs. :cool:

Either way, hope you enjoy the game eventually!
Do all of them babes have scenes, like touchy-feely scenes?
HOw far in this do we need to be to give them our full unquenched throbbing attention?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Most of the time it is my empty room, then the thoughts of babes come swirming in.
Really? The thoughts of lovelies are always swarming my mind. ;)
Do all of them babes have scenes, like touchy-feely scenes?
HOw far in this do we need to be to give them our full unquenched throbbing attention?
It depends on what you mean by "touchy-feely", but it varies greatly by character. For several of them you can already have sex; others are currently at fondling / fingering / oral sex. Some of them are only at the non-sexual dating stage right now. Also, there are a couple of new LIs that the MC just met recently, so they are only at the talking / getting-acquainted stage. But there is definitely a fair amount of sex (or steamy, arousing activity) at this point.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure if you can keep track of what chapter you're playing. I assume that if the hearts have been filled up there's no more content for that character? If that's true, that's shame. Was hoping to get further along with Suzy and the receptionist at the MC's job.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not sure if you can keep track of what chapter you're playing. I assume that if the hearts have been filled up there's no more content for that character? If that's true, that's shame. Was hoping to get further along with Suzy and the receptionist at the MC's job.
I haven't seen any static "chapter counter", don't think it's really like chapters in a book, more like like an ongoing movie (excluding Wes Anderson movies of course ;))
Yes, when the hearts are full the hint for the character should also say that there's no more content for this version. I'm also looking forward for more Suzy scenes.

I just read your review and have a question, because you called it a "grindfest". I usually don't mind a bit of grinding, but to me that word always meant repeating the same thing over and over without it changing, like "go to the gym, train, after 5 times training increase strength +1". These kind of things.
Here you also have to get up affection by repeatedly talking to a character, but it's not the same event over and over again, because you talk to them about various, non-repeating topics. At least in my experience you never have to choose to just "chit-chat". That's just in case you lost affection with one of them to bring it back up again.
I guess if you're not into background stories of the LIs that can feel a bit grindy.
If you call this a grindfest though, I'm actually curious how you call the countless of "same event repeating, boring stat-grinding" games, because that's what I call a grindfest. Not gonna name other games here, because, you know, rules and such, but jeezus fuck there are some grindy games out there.

About the UI. I know the dev always appreciated constructive feedback. What do you mean by overhaul? What would you change/improve?

The computer expert from mc's class is male or female ??
Adrian is a she.

Make events with NPC's are repeatable
I think the dev just reached the stage where she makes certain events with them repeatable. The foreplay+sex with Mari after dating her is repeatable in any combination you choose as of this latest update. I guess and hope more repeatables will follow.

Full unquenched throbbing attention so far:

- Mari: Quite early on a non-repeatable scene, after going on dates with her repeatable sex
- ONS with Claire (cafe)
- Tammy: Anal after her fight
- Kendra: Sex in the park's public toilet, quite early on iirc
- Adrian: Virtual sex scene between your two characters in the Souls of War MMORPG
- Jamie: Spooning sex on the couch

All of these are optional, of course.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Regarding Chapters: Yeah there's not any real separation between the updates. Eventually, when the game is done, it should feel like a cohesive package and you shouldn't be able to tell what came out in which update.

Regarding teasing/cockblocking: Come on guys. You know there has to be build-up. You can't just go out and meet 20 girls and immediately fuck them all. Eventually there will be sex with every single one of these characters, but it's going to take a little time. Some characters will take longer than others.

Regarding grinding: I get you. It's something that I think a lot about and I'm working on it. I wrote 56 conversations to add in the last update to try to help it not feel too grindy, as you're always talking about something new. I'll likely increase the amount of affection you gain from things in the next update to make it a little less grindy as well. Things like this need tweaking and I'm still working on finding the pace that I want and will make the most people happy. I want there to be a little build-up between scenes, but also don't want you to feel like you're doing the same stuff over and over again. We'll get there.

Regarding the UI: I'm a new programmer and just trying to make the game WORK right now. The UI is very basic and functional at the moment, but I do plan on expanding it and redesigning it later, either myself, or possibly find somebody who is actually good at that stuff and pay them to do it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Regarding Chapters: Yeah there's not any real separation between the updates. Eventually, when the game is done, it should feel like a cohesive package and you shouldn't be able to tell what came out in which update.

Regarding teasing/cockblocking: Come on guys. You know there has to be build-up. You can't just go out and meet 20 girls and immediately fuck them all. Eventually there will be sex with every single one of these characters, but it's going to take a little time. Some characters will take longer than others.

Regarding grinding: I get you. It's something that I think a lot about and I'm working on it. I wrote 56 conversations to add in the last update to try to help it not feel too grindy, as you're always talking about something new. I'll likely increase the amount of affection you gain from things in the next update to make it a little less grindy as well. Things like this need tweaking and I'm still working on finding the pace that I want and will make the most people happy. I want there to be a little build-up between scenes, but also don't want you to feel like you're doing the same stuff over and over again. We'll get there.

Regarding the UI: I'm a new programmer and just trying to make the game WORK right now. The UI is very basic and functional at the moment, but I do plan on expanding it and redesigning it later, either myself, or possibly find somebody who is actually good at that stuff and pay them to do it.
Maybe just speed up the Adrian path slightly. Some real interaction would be awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown

truien

Mar 17, 2020
I haven't seen any static "chapter counter", don't think it's really like chapters in a book, more like like an ongoing movie (excluding Wes Anderson movies of course ;))
Yes, when the hearts are full the hint for the character should also say that there's no more content for this version. I'm also looking forward for more Suzy scenes.

I just read your review and have a question, because you called it a "grindfest". I usually don't mind a bit of grinding, but to me that word always meant repeating the same thing over and over without it changing, like "go to the gym, train, after 5 times training increase strength +1". These kind of things.
Here you also have to get up affection by repeatedly talking to a character, but it's not the same event over and over again, because you talk to them about various, non-repeating topics. At least in my experience you never have to choose to just "chit-chat". That's just in case you lost affection with one of them to bring it back up again.
I guess if you're not into background stories of the LIs that can feel a bit grindy.
If you call this a grindfest though, I'm actually curious how you call the countless of "same event repeating, boring stat-grinding" games, because that's what I call a grindfest. Not gonna name other games here, because, you know, rules and such, but jeezus fuck there are some grindy games out there.

About the UI. I know the dev always appreciated constructive feedback. What do you mean by overhaul? What would you change/improve?

Adrian is a she.

I think the dev just reached the stage where she makes certain events with them repeatable. The foreplay+sex with Mari after dating her is repeatable in any combination you choose as of this latest update. I guess and hope more repeatables will follow.

Full unquenched throbbing attention so far:

- Mari: Quite early on a non-repeatable scene, after going on dates with her repeatable sex
- ONS with Claire (cafe)
- Tammy: Anal after her fight
- Kendra: Sex in the park's public toilet, quite early on iirc
- Adrian: Virtual sex scene between your two characters in the Souls of War MMORPG
- Jamie: Spooning sex on the couch

All of these are optional, of course.
Dang, a small part of me was hoping that Adrian turned out to be a trap. I’ll keep hoping for more trans/male characters to “interact” with in future updates. Don’t get me wrong, loving all the gorgeous female characters, but I’m also liking that this game caters to a non-traditional sexual appetite.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Dang, a small part of me was hoping that Adrian turned out to be a trap. I’ll keep hoping for more trans/male characters to “interact” with in future updates. Don’t get me wrong, loving all the gorgeous female characters, but I’m also liking that this game caters to a non-traditional sexual appetite.
I thought she was trans myself. But, a lot of devs don't do them right or there's forced penis play with them. I'm not into that.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes