LordoftheDux

Aug 31, 2020
This game's pretty decent. Nice characters and I like how you can can pick and choose who to advance with and when, though I think in a few months the creator will be kicking themselves over how many characters they've made.

Some of the best stuff in this game is the comments section on Brandi's eating streams, it's pretty funny. Side note; is this an actual thing, do people pay subscriptions to watch people eat?

Reactions: Grimtown

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game's pretty decent. Nice characters and I like how you can can pick and choose who to advance with and when, though I think in a few months the creator will be kicking themselves over how many characters they've made.

Some of the best stuff in this game is the comments section on Brandi's eating streams, it's pretty funny. Side note; is this an actual thing, do people pay subscriptions to watch people eat?
People will pay for everything. There are a lot of fetishes tied to food. Watching, feeding other uses etc. No matter what can come to your mind there is probably someone wacking off or jilling to it as we type.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020

The dev is already kicking herself over making 20 characters. I frequently joke about how dumb I am for making a 20-character sandbox game for my first game. But I love them all and can't cut any.

The idea of watching somebody eat on stream is something I heard about a while back, but haven't looked into a ton. I think it's mostly a Japanese thing? It is definitely a real thing though. I just thought it made for a fun character :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The dev is already kicking herself over making 20 characters. I frequently joke about how dumb I am for making a 20-character sandbox game for my first game. But I love them all and can't cut any.

The idea of watching somebody eat on stream is something I heard about a while back, but haven't looked into a ton. I think it's mostly a Japanese thing? It is definitely a real thing though. I just thought it made for a fun character :)
Just give me a total solo with Adrian and I'll be happier than a bird with a French fry!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
In the game tutorial they say: "The goal here is to have fun, hang out with the girls (or guys) that you like, and don't worry about the ones that you're not interested in." I'd love that, because it is one of the worst problems with other games, you have to advance with another character in order to progress with the one you're interested in. And the tutorial continues: "You do not have to advance the story with a particular character to move forward in the game, so just focus on the ones that you like." The issue is.... that's not quite true. In order to advance with Suzy, you have to progress with Tammy.

It looks like if I don't allow Tammy in my bed, I won't be able to progress with Suzy. I have done that and it looks like I'm stuck. I cannot be just a friend to Tammy, visiting her at the gym, and at work (I've done that for weeks in game time but her affection for me doesn't raise). Suzy tips says I have to raise Tammy's affection. Tammy tips says I have to spend time with her.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Tammy's fairly easy to raise. Look for things with a star in them (on the places to go with her pic) and on things to do in those places. Lifting, then training with her. Then go to her match. All of the characters if something has a star with them there's a chance to raise.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It looks like if I don't allow Tammy in my bed, I won't be able to progress with Suzy. I have done that and it looks like I'm stuck. I cannot be just a friend to Tammy, visiting her at the gym, and at work (I've done that for weeks in game time but her affection for me doesn't raise). Suzy tips says I have to raise Tammy's affection. Tammy tips says I have to spend time with her.
I got stuck on them as well. Haven't played since cause I'm afraid I'll have to start at the beginning again

• Thinking Face

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
In the game tutorial they say: "The goal here is to have fun, hang out with the girls (or guys) that you like, and don't worry about the ones that you're not interested in." I'd love that, because it is one of the worst problems with other games, you have to advance with another character in order to progress with the one you're interested in. And the tutorial continues: "You do not have to advance the story with a particular character to move forward in the game, so just focus on the ones that you like." The issue is.... that's not quite true. In order to advance with Suzy, you have to progress with Tammy.

Yeah Tammy and Suzy are the only 2 chars that are tied together at the hip.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
i don't know why but i like both:unsure:
Good for you! The problem is I despise Tammy, I don't like "macho" girls, at all.

I got stuck on them as well. Haven't played since cause I'm afraid I'll have to start at the beginning again
I had to load a save and allow Tammy in my bed, then I had to endure a date and sex/sexy events with Tammy who disgusts me in order to progress with Suzy. Not fun at all.

Reactions: brybry1311

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Good for you! The problem is I despise Tammy, I don't like "macho" girls, at all.

I had to load a save and allow Tammy in my bed, then I had to endure a date and sex/sexy events with Tammy who disgusts me in order to progress with Suzy. Not fun at all.
I think Tammy is about the hottest in the game.
For me the most attractive girl is Dana. I also like Reba with her hillbilly way. And Suzy because of the taboo associated with her.
Hmm.. *points down* :p

• Haha

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I didn't get the 3rd star with Reba due to not going camping. I hate it. No electric? Not hot running water? No internet? No thanks!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I despise Tammy
I also like (...) Suzy
I can see how that would be a problem. :p

But yes, at the moment you can't get Suzy without Tammy. I think that is actually something that needs to be mentioned somewhere, rjrhodes. Maybe in the hints, or when you make the decision to block Tammy.

I think that the hints stay the same is an actual bug which may already have been fixed for the next version. :unsure:
I'm not sure, but maybe by changing the right variable in your save I could help. Not promising anything, but if you post your save I can at least take a look.

Reactions: brybry1311

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Tammy and Suzy come as a pair. That's not going to change.

I mention it specifically in the hint system. If you want to be her lover, you got to get with her friend.

I will make some modifications in the next update (update 8) that will make it more clear when you are making choices that end storylines, along with adding options to jump back into storylines that you shut down.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think that the hints stay the same is an actual bug which may already have been fixed for the next version. :unsure:
I'm not sure, but maybe by changing the right variable in your save I could help. Not promising anything, but if you post your save I can at least take a look.
Mighty kind of you to try. I'm out of reacts sadly but it is appreciated

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes