Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Pass. Need more Adrian. Adrian all day, everyday!
:ROFLMAO:

Btw, a while back someone asked whether Adrian is a boy or a girl and I answered with "Adrian is a she". I read up since then and found a spoiler by the dev from Aug 18th 2020 that clarifies this. I like it. :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok, so I restarted and decided to go for Jamie also and I noticed this:

Untitled.jpg

But:

1.jpg

It doesn't add to her affection.

Edit:

The point appeared after I clicked to go back home.

But, I also have a question. Is Lisa an actual LI or is that not a thing?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, I've got another question. rjrhodes It seems like after we get to dating one of the girls. They always say the same thing. That they don't mind sharing the MC right now, but, later they will. Will the endgame be a solo romance? Barring the throuple I feel is coming with Tammy and Suzy.

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
:ROFLMAO:

Btw, a while back someone asked whether Adrian is a boy or a girl and I answered with "Adrian is a she". I read up since then and found a spoiler by the dev from Aug 18th 2020 that clarifies this. I like it. :)
Adrian is also my favorite, androgyny is usually very sexy. It would be interesting if the mystery of her genre was kept to the maximum, but I understand the developer’s concern with releasing this spoiler early to avoid the hatred of those who may be negatively surprised later.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So, I've got another question. rjrhodes It seems like after we get to dating one of the girls. They always say the same thing. That they don't mind sharing the MC right now, but, later they will. Will the endgame be a solo romance? Barring the throuple I feel is coming with Tammy and Suzy.
Not RJ, but I can tell you that at the moment her plans are that a harem ending is also possible. Was a topic of interest on her Discord. As always, plans are not set in stone, but as a harem fan I have hope MC can/will charm all his LIs into agreeing to share him. :cool:

Adrian is also my favorite, androgyny is usually very sexy. It would be interesting if the mystery of her genre was kept to the maximum, but I understand the developer’s concern with releasing this spoiler early to avoid the hatred of those who may be negatively surprised later.
Yeah, unfortunately true and understandable.

Reactions: MaliXe

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
For me, Adrian is a non-trans and bisexual woman, and she will be like that until the conclusion of the story. If anything in the canon shows otherwise I will just ignore it.

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes