Rambomelinda

May 25, 2020
Looks interesting enough to give it a go, but we'll see which 0.1 this one falls into.

EDIT: It's not too bad by any means, but it's not that great of a start. If the game is designed to be sandbox, I think the very first release is always super important. A somewhat half-baked 0.1 feels the sandbox far far far too empty and unclear what's supposed to happen.
agreed

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Looks interesting enough to give it a go, but we'll see which 0.1 this one falls into.

EDIT: It's not too bad by any means, but it's not that great of a start. If the game is designed to be sandbox, I think the very first release is always super important. A somewhat half-baked 0.1 feels the sandbox far far far too empty and unclear what's supposed to happen.
agreed
:unsure: I'm wondering what exactly you agree with, because that assessment of the 0.1 release is something that even I might somewhat have agreed with, but by now the game has changed a lot.
Would you mind elaborating? Do you think the sandbox still feels far far far too empty? Because then I'd have you ask you for even more specifics. Except at night time, there are always places to visit, and thanks to the in-game hint system there is always something to do.

But now I'm also curious what Skylaroo or even oysterkeeper might think about the game's development. Has either of you had the opportunity to play the latest version yet? No pressure, just honest curiosity, because both of you were displeased with the initial release but saw potential. :)

edit: typo

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
But now I'm also curious what @Skylaroo or even @oysterkeeper might think about the game's development. Has either of you had the opportunity to play the latest version yet? No pressure, just honest curiosity, because both of you were displeased with the initial release but saw potential.
I honestly don't remember why, but I haven't played this since back then in 0.1. I'll try to find some time in the near future to see what the game is like by now, and I'll come back to you after that.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
But now I'm also curious what @Skylaroo or even @oysterkeeper might think about the game's development. Has either of you had the opportunity to play the latest version yet? No pressure, just honest curiosity, because both of you were displeased with the initial release but saw potential. :)
Managed to find time to play this, here are my notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Managed to find time to play this, here are my notes:
Thanks for taking the time and the feedback!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, that's one of the things of sandboxes that needs a lot af fine tuning.

2. (...) useful feedback (...)
Thank you.

Overall, I think the game is good but I'm half in half out of it just because of personal preference.
I know the feeling. Even when I check the top/trending games of all time there are a bunch of them who are really good, but just not my cup of tea - for various reasons.

Have a good weekend! :)(y)

Reactions: Skylaroo

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I know the feeling. Even when I check the top/trending games of all time there are a bunch of them who are really good, but just not my cup of tea - for various reasons.
I've said it before. I hate sandbox games, but, this I do like. And NO, Grim. Not just because of Adrian either. RJ has made the game enjoyable. There's none of the grind you usually find in sandbox games. Plus, the MC is likable. Despite him being too damn nice. He's also a bit of an idiot. Also unlike most game. Most devs make their MC total retards. Who only think with their dicks. I'm the harshest critic when it comes to MCs in a game. Anyway, just my 2¢.

Reactions: Grimtown

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So I finished the game for now and let's say I'm 50/50 in it, it has things that I like and also things that I don't like but I won't get into details because most of it personal preference when it comes to the girls look and personality.

One question about the gallery how to unlock the scene nice dream?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
One question about the gallery how to unlock the scene nice dream?
Quote from RJ in her Discord's #help channel when I asked the exact same question:
"Nice Dream is a scene from a previous version that I removed from the game. I'll be adding some sort of cheat code or secret to access it at some point, but right now you can't access it."

Next update is planned for May, no idea whether it'll be accessible in that one though.

If you don't want to wait, the only method I can think of is to unRen the images.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes