Rintal

May 6, 2017
Tell me, is this one of those games where everyone loves the main character simply because he is such a nice cute bunny or is there some kind of seduction and corruption elements?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Tell me, is this one of those games where everyone loves the main character simply because he is such a nice cute bunny or is there some kind of seduction and corruption elements?
No corruption elements as of chapter 7. Hence no [corruption] tag. I don't know the dev's plans, of course, but don't think there will be heavy corruption later in the game either.

Reactions: Rintal

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
When I finish the latest update and there is no more new content

(edit: Dear mods, this is a game-specific memefication. The background is the main navigation window of "Come Home".)

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Is the animation in the OP gif indicative of animations throughout the game? One of the reviews said the animations are only average, but damn that sample looks pretty good to me. Seven chapters seems like a decent amount of content, so it's probably a good time to jump in. Just trying to see what to expect. Thanks!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is the animation in the OP gif indicative of animations throughout the game? One of the reviews said the animations are only average, but damn that sample looks pretty good to me. Seven chapters seems like a decent amount of content, so it's probably a good time to jump in. Just trying to see what to expect. Thanks!
Well... I might be a bit biased, because I like the game, but of course it's kinda subjective what is good, great, or average. Trying to be to objective for a second, there are games with more and better animations. Those are mostly the games with 3k+ patrons and $10k+ income per month who can afford to hire people for that or whose devs can work fulltime on the game. RJ is a single dev who iirc had no prior experience with DAZ and animation before this game. Sometimes it shows. But: There is a visible learning curve, AND she's been slowly updating some of the older stuff as well.
Still, compared to the great animations mentioned, I think the animations in Come Home are good. Compared to some devs who started around the same time they are very good. They are getting better, too, but imo they are already good.

I've made two of the short animation loops into gifs, so you can see for yourself:

Hope you'll have a bit of fun with the game. :)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well... I might be a bit biased, because I like the game, but of course it's kinda subjective what is good, great, or average. Trying to be to objective for a second, there are games with more and better animations. Those are mostly the games with 3k+ patrons and $10k+ income per month who can afford to hire people for that or whose devs can work fulltime on the game. RJ is a single dev who iirc had no prior experience with DAZ and animation before this game. Sometimes it shows. But: There is a visible learning curve, AND she's been slowly updating some of the older stuff as well.
Still, compared to the great animations mentioned, I think the animations in Come Home are good. Compared to some devs who started around the same time they are very good. They are getting better, too, but imo they are already good.

I've made two of the short animation loops into gifs, so you can see for yourself:

Hope you'll have a bit of fun with the game. :)
I think those animations look excellent. And thanks for the detailed response! It's hard to gauge some of these games by the reviews. It seems like so many are either five stars or one star. o_O I'll give this one a go.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can MC fuck main Milf of this game or till now blue balls?
Not blue, she empties MC's balls a few times using her hands, tits, and mouth, but no vaginal sex with Lisa yet.
There is another middle-aged woman with whom MC can have a ONS with though. Also sex with some of the other characters, but if you're especially after sex with Lisa you will have to wait for the next update(*) or the one after that. Or even longer, I don't know the plans.

With twenty datable characters and only one dev you might need some patience if you're only after a specific LI. ;)

(*) next update is only like a week or two away now. *hype*

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not blue, she empties MC's balls a few times using her hands, tits, and mouth, but no vaginal sex with Lisa yet.
There is another middle-aged woman with whom MC can have a ONS with though. Also sex with some of the other characters, but if you're especially after sex with Lisa you will have to wait for the next update(*) or the one after that. Or even longer, I don't know the plans.

With twenty datable characters and only one dev you might need some patience if you're only after a specific LI. ;)

(*) next update is only like a week or two away now. *hype*
Haha! I know that wait myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes