Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So the gallery is useless, and you can't play scenes from it?
Please, I'm deaf when Gallery Mod. Please thank you
Does anyone have a full save I can have? I just want to see the gallery.
any way to unlock the gallery?
Here's an easy way to open the Gallery. (It does not work for all renpy games.)
Click on the Renpy file, click on common, click on 00Gallery.rpyc, and go to the ( if not renpy.seen_image(i): return False) (and change False to True). Make sure the T is capped. Save that change, and that should do it.
Make sure to give this comment a like, or you'll burn in Hell. :LOL:

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
RJ has been re-rendering and improving some of the old images in the game for the upcoming update.
This is from her Discord:

"Felt like sharing this with you, since you'd only see it if you went back and played earlier scenes. Old on top, new on bottom.

In the old image, I was using my old GTX1050, which was not able to render entire scenes all at once, so Lisa, the background, and the table are all rendered separately and combined. I actually made the shadow by taking the other layers, copying them as silhouettes, lowering the opacity and putting a blur on it. Things are so much easier when you have the right tools."

1622661685117.png
(click to enhance)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
RJ has been re-rendering and improving some of the old images in the game for the upcoming update.
This is from her Discord:

"Felt like sharing this with you, since you'd only see it if you went back and played earlier scenes. Old on top, new on bottom.

In the old image, I was using my old GTX1050, which was not able to render entire scenes all at once, so Lisa, the background, and the table are all rendered separately and combined. I actually made the shadow by taking the other layers, copying them as silhouettes, lowering the opacity and putting a blur on it. Things are so much easier when you have the right tools."

View attachment 1226262
(click to enhance)
Thats one hell of an inprovement, it looks so much better.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The new render looks much better but it doesn't help me decide what to do with this game, I'm really torn if I should keep playing or drop it because for a harem game it just has too many girls that I'm not interested in visually or because of their character.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Only you can answer that one. lol I'm really only playing for one girl. It's also romance, so you can pick and choose. Hell, if you want a harem, why not go just for a smaller harem if you can narrow down who you want. But, in the end, it's your choice on what to do.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thats one hell of an inprovement, it looks so much better.
I agree. Not all old renders have been redone, but even if it's just a handful each future update the game will improve nicely over time.

The new render looks much better but it doesn't help me decide what to do with this game, I'm really torn if I should keep playing or drop it because for a harem game it just has too many girls that I'm not interested in visually or because of their character.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Only you can answer that one. lol I'm really only playing for one girl. It's also romance, so you can pick and choose. Hell, if you want a harem, why not go just for a smaller harem if you can narrow down who you want. But, in the end, it's your choice on what to do.
I agree. Decisions, decisions... :D

As I understand it, RJ is reworking the UI and hint system for the next update after this Friday's one. It will be easier to focus on the characters you want to pursue and the others can be hidden in some way. Maybe that's a good info for HansDampf788. :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I agree. Not all old renders have been redone, but even if it's just a handful each future update the game will improve nicely over time.

I agree. Decisions, decisions... :D

As I understand it, RJ is reworking the UI and hint system for the next update after this Friday's one. It will be easier to focus on the characters you want to pursue and the others can be hidden in some way. Maybe that's a good info for HansDampf788. :)
Oh, yeah. I forgot about that.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
New Update now available on MEGA:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OP will be updated with more links soon.

Hope you all enjoy the game! Consider joining my Patreon if you do, or even just leave me a review here. I appreciate it!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Game seemed interesting but sandbox isn't something I really enjoy. No offense to anyone but most of the time it's just a grind fest and acts as a filler if there's not much story to tell. Would've loved it if it was more of a choice based vn than a sandbox.
Good luck anyway

Reactions: Arcane666

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Game seemed interesting but sandbox isn't something I really enjoy. No offense to anyone but most of the time it's just a grind fest and acts as a filler if there's not much story to tell. Would've loved it if it was more of a choice based vn than a sandbox.
Good luck anyway
Well, I feel ya there. I absolutely hate sandbox games, but, THIS game is fuckin awesome. Which is why I'm a patron.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes