Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
New Update now available on MEGA:

Windows
Mac
Android

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OP will be updated with more links soon.

Hope you all enjoy the game! Consider joining my Patreon if you do, or even just leave me a review here. I appreciate it!
Thank you for the awesome update! The android mega link is for the PC zip file. Just a heads up and not the android APK port.

Reactions: Grimtown

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I just want more of Dana, Mary and Gertrude.
Suzy,lisa, reba aren't bad but yeah not really pulling me to them too. Jamie lost interest in her. The other's meh.
Still waiting to know what is mary fetish because I dont have the option to ask it anymore but she didn't tell yet.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just want more of Dana, Mary and Gertrude.
Suzy,lisa, reba aren't bad but yeah not really pulling me to them too. Jamie lost interest in her. The other's meh.
Still waiting to know what is mary fetish because I dont have the option to ask it anymore but she didn't tell yet.
Suzy isn't doing herself any favors.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
There is no incest patch because it's how the story is set up.
You could make that same argument for every game that *does* have an incest patch. "Set-up as stepmother, therefore you shouldn't change it to mother".

Unless there's a story arc that involves the real mom showing up, or is deeply tied to the MC's adoption, there's nothing preventing an incest patch, is there?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi Dev, i never play you Game before so, pls can you answer me few qustion here?
1. It is current/correct tags for Version: Chapter 8? 0_0
2. What you mean Dating Sim? It is not hentai, you know? lol
3. Gay? OMG.... F***, no! And... How moch content here? And it is avoibole i hope? o_0
4. Trans? OMG.... You realy wanna shok me with you content? How moch content here? And it is avoibole i hope? o_0
5. Hmmm.... Monster Girl.... But this game not have fantasy element.... Or? o_0
6. Hmmm.... Harem.... Well, if MC can fuck many woman at same time, it is not harem, after all, you know it mate?
Harem more likely sound for situation, when you have Ending with many woman...
Hmmm... Or at least when during GamePlay you have many woman living with you on same place with MC....
7. Mobile.... Well, i realy do not undestend why we need this tag here, in F95, cus all RenPy can running on Android, after all...
Not the dev, but I think I can answer some of your questions.

1. It is current/correct tags for Version: Chapter 8? 0_0
Yes.

2. What you mean Dating Sim? It is not hentai, you know? lol
The tags are set to conform to F95's definitions which might differ from your personal definition.
"Dating Sim [Used when a game contains dating mechanics.]"
MC can take several of the characters on dates, some of them contain repeatable sex scenes.

3. Gay? OMG.... F***, no! And... How moch content here? And it is avoibole i hope? o_0
All of the twenty Love/Sex Interests are optional (avoidable). One of them is a man. Not much content yet. Going on dates and a kiss at the end of them.

4. Trans? OMG.... You realy wanna shok me with you content? How moch content here? And it is avoibole i hope? o_0
All of the twenty Love/Sex Interests are optional (avoidable). One of them is a transwoman pre-op (still has a penis). There is sexual content.

5. Hmmm.... Monster Girl.... But this game not have fantasy element.... Or? o_0
No idea. It's planned, the game's story includes the possibility of parallel universes. My guess is that something is planned for the future and "Monster Girl" is the tag that fits best.

6. Hmmm.... Harem.... Well, if MC can fuck many woman at same time, it is not harem, after all, you know it mate?
Harem more likely sound for situation, when you have Ending with many woman...
Hmmm... Or at least when during GamePlay you have many woman living with you on same place with MC....
The tags are set to conform to F95's definitions which might differ from your personal definition.
"Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]"
Since the LIs are optional MC can have sexual relations with 0-20(in the future) people at the same time. Afaik it is planned that one of the multiple endings is the possibility of a harem ending. I doubt they'll end up living together, but they don't need to (see F95 tag definition). Also they might, I don't know what the dev has planned.

7. Mobile.... Well, i realy do not undestend why we need this tag here, in F95, cus all RenPy can running on Android, after all...
Why a tag is available is a question you'd have to ask the admins. It is here, because the dev provides an apk file to play without JoiPlay.

Thank you for the awesome update! The android mega link is for the PC zip file. Just a heads up and not the android APK port.
RJ provided the fixed mega link for the Android version here: https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-ch-8-r-j-rhodes.54521/page-43#post-5907174 Hopefully it will be in OP soon.

i reinstall the game and still the same and reset my computer still didn't work
Are you on Windows? Mac? Android?

You could make that same argument for every game that *does* have an incest patch. "Set-up as stepmother, therefore you shouldn't change it to mother".

Unless there's a story arc that involves the real mom showing up, or is deeply tied to the MC's adoption, there's nothing preventing an incest patch, is there?
I'm an incest fan myself, I wrote a few words about that in my review:
"Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game. "

Also, but that is wild speculation at this point, I think that MC's real (deceased) mom will play some role later in the story. My theory is that the (quantum physicist) father was working on a way to either undo her death somehow or travel to a parallel universe where she is still alive.

save file
Did you play up to chapter 7 before? Because then I might have a save for you. But since there is no gallery at the moment and no way to replay the non-repeatable sex scenes right now, any kind of full save won't do you any good.

djulee

Oct 11, 2018
Untitled.png
WIN 7 , when the game starts, it happens that the game shuts down immediately

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Same thing with me im ruining Win 7 and it does that
One of the masterminds in came up with something. Could you ?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yea the same thing is happening with the menu being all messed up and all and it crashing sometimes when trying to load a save
Thanks for trying. Reading about people having problems with the newest Ren'Py version on Win7, because Win7 is EOL. May not be fully supported anymore. Anyway, people are on it and I hope that there'll be a solution.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes