Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is this just stepcest?
The two women MC lives with are not blood related to him. You can, however, early in the game input how you want to call them.

Why ther eis no incest patch? The mom is not real mom and its such a turn off
I'm an incest fan myself, I wrote a few words about that in my review:
"Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game. "

Also, but that is wild speculation at this point, I think that MC's real (deceased) mom will play some role later in the story. My theory is that the (quantum physicist) father was working on a way to either undo her death somehow or travel to a parallel universe where she is still alive.

Game seemed interesting but sandbox isn't something I really enjoy. No offense to anyone but most of the time it's just a grind fest and acts as a filler if there's not much story to tell. Would've loved it if it was more of a choice based vn than a sandbox.
Good luck anyway
Well, you're in luck! There are quite a few people here who, like you, don't like sandbox games, but like the way Come Home uses it. There was some grind in earlier versions, but that has been all but eliminated. There are the affection scores to raise, but you do this by talking to the people at work or on the phone or on dates and you have unique dialogues for that. So no mindless repetetive tasks with no additional story.
Should you try this game, I'm curious how it compares in your opinion to other, more conventional sandbox games.

west78

Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm... this shouldn't happen.

There is a #help channel in the game's . Maybe someone is able to figure out what those problems are.
i reinstall the game and still the same and reset my computer still didn't work

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Creampie, Dating Sim, Exibitionism, Gay, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Mobile Game, Oral Sex, Romance, Sandbox, Sex Toys, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Trans, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

Planned Tags: Multiple Endings, BDSM, Bukkake, Female Domination, , Group Sex, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Spanking, Swinging, Monster Girl,
Hi Dev, i never play you Game before so, pls can you answer me few qustion here?
1. It is current/correct tags for Version: Chapter 8? 0_0
2. What you mean Dating Sim? It is not hentai, you know? lol
3. Gay? OMG.... F***, no! And... How moch content here? And it is avoibole i hope? o_0
4. Trans? OMG.... You realy wanna shok me with you content? How moch content here? And it is avoibole i hope? o_0
5. Hmmm.... Monster Girl.... But this game not have fantasy element.... Or? o_0
6. Hmmm.... Harem.... Well, if MC can fuck many woman at same time, it is not harem, after all, you know it mate?
Harem more likely sound for situation, when you have Ending with many woman...
Hmmm... Or at least when during GamePlay you have many woman living with you on same place with MC....
7. Mobile.... Well, i realy do not undestend why we need this tag here, in F95, cus all RenPy can running on Android, after all...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hope we get a mod that turns the step mom into the real mom. mixed bag of girls--some look great... others? not so much. i hope the trans girl is the former.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hope we get a mod that turns the step mom into the real mom. mixed bag of girls--some look great... others? not so much. i hope the trans girl is the former.
Step mother is story reasons, wouldn't work as real mother thus no patch.

And...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the trans girl.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes