SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for trying. Reading about people having problems with the newest Ren'Py version on Win7, because Win7 is EOL. May not be fully supported anymore. Anyway, people are on it and I hope that there'll be a solution.
Well hope to play the game again at some point as i think its a great game just sucks it doesnt play good with win 7 anymore

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
The new version of Ren'Py has known problems with Windows 7.

However, if I didn't update Ren'Py, I wouldn't be able to release a 64-bit version of the game, which means that people with 64-bit Windows 10 would have problems with the game. So kind of a damned either way sort of thing.

Ren'Py support says to make sure that you have Windows 7 updated to the latest version. It's supposed to work if you do. If it still doesn't work, I apologize, and I'll try to figure out a solution.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Don't you think you're overdoing it a bit?
Yes, two of the twenty LIs only come as a pair at the moment. So what? Eighteen optional LIs not cutting it anymore for you? How many games around here can you name that have that many options? Where is the optional romancing? Where are the choices? Exactly there. Eighteen of them.
If you are ONLY happy when you can date Suzy alone and nobody else, then this game may not be for you, but exaggerating like that sure isn't helping anybody, don't you think?
Not really
If the dev makes a statement and advertising his game as 'EVERY' character being avoidable/optional, Then this should be the case or at least be honest about it from the start! I started out this game with the idea that everyone was optional only to find sharing a LI with someone was unavoidable! If this was properly tagged as such then I wouldn't have been surprised!

Reactions: brybry1311
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes