Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i hope weed ain't forced on us. one game did so in what in my opinion, a very screwed up and nonsensical way. ruined the whole game for me, honestly.
IIrc it isn't. You can decline the weed Izzy is smoking. There are some times, however, when declining something will end a character's route. Usually that's spelled out in the options though.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hasn't been so far.
cool. you can refuse it the first time, no choice the next, you get busted, she breaks down and apologizes... and then, it's like it never happened. aside from my hatred of drugs... that was just poor story telling there.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I wish there was a way to get the transgender character out and switch to a woman instead (switch to your preference). The character was kind of interesting with the short hair, but I'm really really really not into dudes no matter what. Kinda sad since I liked the design for a more tomboy character.
I know what you mean in terms of "oh, that character's development is not at all what I was hoping for. Whyyyy?" But - oh well - you can't have everything I guess. As a bisexual guy I am rather happy that this game has an optional man and a transwoman, because usually I am in the position that I can't find games with male bisexual content.
Hopefully some of the other 18 LIs will make it up to you and you'll enjoy the rest of the game. :)

Reactions: MAikin

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
This game seems to have been out for awhile, I just noticed the Futa/trans tag was added. How much content is there?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This game seems to have been out for awhile, I just noticed the Futa/trans tag was added. How much content is there?
In this update one of the characters comes out to MC as a transwoman. If you are still interested in her as more than a friend afterwards (Heavy spoilers ahead! Seriously, if you can, let yourself be surprised in the game!), she - Adrian - and you can have oral sex. You have the choice of just receiving a BJ or you can suggest a 69.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
When you come home in the evening and she is watching tv. She gets pretty distraught and iirc if you just sneak past her the game takes this as "not really interested". Super early in the game though, so if you did that a ctrl-skip-ahead-restart should take like a minute or so.

I think that is the only case where it doesn't explicitely warn you that this option will close the route. Not sure though, maybe you did something unexpected. :p
Figured it out had to start a new game my old save kind of auto rejected her.

Reactions: Grimtown
D

Deleted member 3064476

So you bench press to work your biceps... right... Guess I've been doing it wrong all these years.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Same thing with me im ruining Win 7 and it does that
windows 10
Someone in the Discord had the same problem and solved it.

"problem solved, upgrade DirectX and ComeHome-32,Force ANGLE2 Renderer(*)"

(*): When you launch the game (assuming it will launch), press Shift+G at the menu. You'll get a screen that allows you to choose a different Renderer. Top left corner, third option is ANGLE2. Right option on the bottom is return to menu. Should work after restarting the game.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So is the gay tag for actual man on man action or because of the futa/trans tag (which doesn't = gay)?
One of the twenty LIs is a transwoman, yes, but another one is an actual man. Easily avoidable if you're not into it. So far no sex yet, but you can kiss after going on a date in the latest update.

Reactions: dddd5

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
Someone in the Discord had the same problem and solved it.

"problem solved, upgrade DirectX and ComeHome-32,Force ANGLE2 Renderer(*)"

(*): When you launch the game (assuming it will launch), press Shift+G at the menu. You'll get a screen that allows you to choose a different Renderer. Top left corner, third option is ANGLE2. Right option on the bottom is return to menu. Should work after restarting the game.
Can say it worked i thought i had direct x installed but didnt lol thanks for all the help now i can play on my pc got tired of looking at a small screen when playing on android

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Hiya is the swinging/multiple pen content planned going to be completely avoidable or will it be a choice of whether to continue to see that particular LI? Also could we get an idea of what girl(s) will be getting multiple dicks? I can think of two maybe three that wouldn't surprise me (park chick, skater chick, boss), and I hope it is just them. Personally not a huge fan of other dudes getting involved but I can live with it if its the chick from the park or the skater chick. Hopefully the other girls aren't into that.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Yepyep. I'm going back and redoing some older renders - redoing the settings and such. That one sort of got caught in the middle. I'll be redoing all the classroom scenes in the next update :)

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hiya is the swinging/multiple pen content planned going to be completely avoidable or will it be a choice of whether to continue to see that particular LI? Also could we get an idea of what girl(s) will be getting multiple dicks? I can think of two maybe three that wouldn't surprise me (park chick, skater chick, boss), and I hope it is just them. Personally not a huge fan of other dudes getting involved but I can live with it if its the chick from the park or the skater chick. Hopefully the other girls aren't into that.
Everything is optional and avoidable. I'm not going to say who is going to have the options of getting multiple dicks, but it is MOST of the cast. However, as said, those scenes will be optional and skippable. You'll have very clear notice ahead of time when those scenes will happen.

EDIT: This is no longer true. Story plans have changed. There are currently 5 characters with plans to have group sex scenes with multiple male characters. Most will not.

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Everything is optional and avoidable. I'm not going to say who is going to have the options of getting multiple dicks, but it is MOST of the cast. However, as said, those scenes will be optional and skippable. You'll have very clear notice ahead of time when those scenes will happen.
To be clear "optional and skippable" means that it doesn't happen right, not even in the background? I've been burned before and I really just do not like that type of content. The girls won't be like "tehe I want to get dp'd" in conversation if you choose to not go that route right? I'm looking for more romance type content and my idea of romance isn't an LI asking to get multiple dicks.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
To be clear "optional and skippable" means that it doesn't happen right, not even in the background? I've been burned before and I really just do not like that type of content. The girls won't be like "tehe I want to get dp'd" in conversation if you choose to not go that route right? I'm looking for more romance type content and my idea of romance isn't an LI asking to get multiple dicks.

Thanks for the quick reply!
It's going to be like

Warning! Multiple dicks in the next scene! If you're not into that, press skip.

The story will move on and it will not be acknowledged.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes