Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Quote from RJ in her Discord's #help channel when I asked the exact same question:
"Nice Dream is a scene from a previous version that I removed from the game. I'll be adding some sort of cheat code or secret to access it at some point, but right now you can't access it."

Next update is planned for May, no idea whether it'll be accessible in that one though.

If you don't want to wait, the only method I can think of is to unRen the images.
Who is in that scene, bro?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Who is in that scene, bro?
Iirc that's from his time in Brazil, probably a girlfriend or ONS he had there. Nobody who's currently in the game, and since RJ removed it I guess she won't be in the future either.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Iirc that's from his time in Brazil, probably a girlfriend or ONS he had there. Nobody who's currently in the game, and since RJ removed it I guess she won't be in the future either.
Thanks. I remember that scene now. Since she was unnamed I knew she wouldn't be an LI. Even though she was hot af.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah that dream is from an early version. Kinda just put it in there so that there would be some sex in that update. But everybody was making assumptions that she would return, and I already had 20 characters planned and didn't want to add more, so I removed that scene.

I'll just enable it in the gallery for the next update. I'll probably be redoing the gallery completely in an upcoming update, so that you can replay scenes instead of just seeing images/movies, but I haven't gotten to that yet.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah that dream is from an early version. Kinda just put it in there so that there would be some sex in that update. But everybody was making assumptions that she would return, and I already had 20 characters planned and didn't want to add more, so I removed that scene.

I'll just enable it in the gallery for the next update. I'll probably be redoing the gallery completely in an upcoming update, so that you can replay scenes instead of just seeing images/movies, but I haven't gotten to that yet.
I didn't mind it being there. It's like sometimes all of us remember things from our past. Sometimes fondly, other times, not so much. But, yeah. I understand why you removed it if people were assuming too much over it.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
...but who can focus on past girlfriends anyway when something like this is happening:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Too bad she is hotter than at least half of the rest of the girls in-game.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Is Tammy's MMA practice broken? I'm at day 55 and have been to the gym many times on the weekend, but I can only lift weights myself, or train weights with Tammy. And the screen seems odd, there's a star in a blank area of the screen (other events on multi-choice screens have the star "inside" the small image. Here's what I see:

Where is MMA practice.png
And here's my save file at that screen, if this is actually bugged and someone can spot what variable got set wrong.
View attachment 3-2-LT1.save

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is Tammy's MMA practice broken? I'm at day 55 and have been to the gym many times on the weekend, but I can only lift weights myself, or train weights with Tammy. And the screen seems odd, there's a star in a blank area of the screen (other events on multi-choice screens have the star "inside" the small image. Here's what I see:

View attachment 1146773
And here's my save file at that screen, if this is actually bugged and someone can spot what variable got set wrong.
View attachment 1146776
I can't tell you how it happened, but I've set a variable so that the appropriate hotspot is active now.
Since I'm not the dev, I cannot predict whether that bug was part of some bigger underlying problem that might still be there and rear its ugly head again later. Hopefully it was just a hiccup. :)

Debug info for rjrhodes: mmaevent was True, but tammymmaavailable was False. I set tammymmaavailbale = True.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I can't tell you how it happened, but I've set a variable so that the appropriate hotspot is active now.
Since I'm not the dev, I cannot predict whether that bug was part of some bigger underlying problem that might still be there and rear its ugly head again later. Hopefully it was just a hiccup. :)

Debug info for rjrhodes: mmaevent was True, but tammymmaavailable was False. I set tammymmaavailbale = True.
Weird. The only time that variable is used is in the first scene that Tammy trains MMA with you. Any time after that scene, tammymmaavailable should = True. Not sure how that variable got turned off again, or if this scene somehow got skipped?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That did the trick, thank you. The scene image is now under that star icon and I can click on it. I saw that variable (along with quite a few others associated to Tammy), but figured it was better to ask here rather than start dicking around with the flags.

Reactions: Grimtown

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Weird. The only time that variable is used is in the first scene that Tammy trains MMA with you. Any time after that scene, tammymmaavailable should = True. Not sure how that variable got turned off again, or if this scene somehow got skipped?
I think the scene got skipped, since this is the first time I can remember actually working with Tammy inside the ring. But it's been several days since I started the game so I may not be remembering correctly. Just not sure.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if msg says i'm horny then mc will be at home in 5 secs even if he is on other side of town.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes