Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
For me, Adrian is a non-trans and bisexual woman, and she will be like that until the conclusion of the story. If anything in the canon shows otherwise I will just ignore it.

Nothing beats a good head canon. :LOL:

Reactions: MaliXe

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
For me, Adrian is a non-trans and bisexual woman, and she will be like that until the conclusion of the story. If anything in the canon shows otherwise I will just ignore it.

I, for one am glad she's trans. I liked her from the start and when Grimtown pointed me to that spoiler, I was elated.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Fun fact:
Mrs. Mills was first choice for Basic Instinct, but got replaced by Sharon Stone because the producer didn't like being called "my little fuckboy".
Yeah. I don't like her path. Femdom isn't for me. I got bored trying to get the VR scene with Adrian and played her path. Never again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is that april fools joke?

if they really do that then it's deathtoll to patreon.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You heard it here first!

Probably only here as well...

and probably only today.

:censored::cool:

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
Ok, i just stuck or no more content with Tammy?
The hint say : i must go to the mma match on weekend, but the mma content dont come.

With oder characters, have no question, they have max affection in this realese.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The hint say : i must go to the mma match on weekend, but the mma content dont come.
Hmmm... That's not good. Could be a bug. If I remember correctly the MMA match should be on Sunday afternoon(?). Could you train for the match with Tammy in the mornings?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This should work now, just tested it. Next Sunday (day 87) evening the fight should trigger.

rjrhodes debugging feedback: No idea how it happened, but the tammyfight date was in the past. tammyfight = 37, current date in the save was day 81. I've set it manually to tammyfight = 87.

Last edited:
Reactions: swewolf

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
This should work now, just tested it. Next Sunday (day 87) evening the fight should trigger.

rjrhodes debugging feedback: No idea how it happened, but the tammyfight date was in the past. tammyfight = 37, current date in the save was day 81. I've set it manually to tammyfight = 87.
This is an issue if Tammy's fight happens to occur on the same night that you have scheduled a date or another event occurs. I've fixed it for the next update.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes