Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Mighty kind of you to try. I'm out of reacts sadly but it is appreciated
Hmmm... Just loaded the save and the number of max hearts are all wrong. :( Is this from the latest version?
I'm reluctant just resetting Tammy's variables, because with all the wrong max hearts I fear it might fuck it up.

I could give you one of my earlier saves, but I don't have one with your number of hearts already received. Not sure how helpful this would be.

I think actually starting a new game and ctrl-skipping to the point to continue might be the best and fastest option at the moment.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmmm... Just loaded the save and the number of max hearts are all wrong. :( Is this from the latest version?
I'm reluctant just resetting Tammy's variables, because with all the wrong max hearts I fear it might fuck it up.

I could give you one of my earlier saves, but I don't have one with your number of hearts already recieved. Not sure how helpful this would be.

I think actually starting a new game and ctrl-skipping to the point to continue might be the best and fastest option at the moment.
I appreciate you taking the time. Yes from the latest update but it had been stuck like that for awhile. I'll start over then. Thanks again for trying:)

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Side note; is this an actual thing, do people pay subscriptions to watch people eat?
I once watched a short documentary about two Korean streamers who did this and people paid good money to watch them eat. That was a five or six years ago. Guess it spread.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So there's no way to get around McGee and the Miller's Tale is there? Really not interested in even tangentially discussing such things. Regret progressing her story at all currently.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
any reason why it went from version numbers with in-depth changelog to a generic "ch7 x-items added" format?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Like the story but again you should be able to cut off any you don't like, ie Brandi, Izzy, Bai, Julianna, the detective etc....
It's just not normal for someone to try to make out with everyone in the story
is there a gallery cheat mod or a walkthrough mod - and when I say walkthrough mod I mean a mod to guide you on a specific path, or with specific path in mind

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I gotta ask - WHY do Tammy and Suzy come as a pair Suzy already said she is not a Lesbian so why would you need Tammy as well - make NO SENSE AT All

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Players do choose what it is they want to do with Mcs free time, no point in letting go of anyone.
Like the story but again you should be able to cut off any you don't like, ie Brandi, Izzy, Bai, Julianna, the detective etc....
is there a gallery cheat mod or a walkthrough mod - and when I say walkthrough mod I mean a mod to guide you on a specific path, or with specific path in mind
Getting with some babes requires MC to enter their trust circle, i.e. get with their friends 1st to get to the babe he likes, that is why you sometime need to be good to one babe to get to another.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You are. All of them have at least one opt-out option in their dialogues. Only exception are Suzy/Tammy whose stories are intertwined.

Welcome to the world of harem games. :cool:

No gallery cheat and no mod so far, but you can decide which of the characters to pursue and follow their in-game hints.

Reactions: MrBenny

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I gotta ask - WHY do Tammy and Suzy come as a pair Suzy already said she is not a Lesbian so why would you need Tammy as well - make NO SENSE AT All
Every time I see someone say this, I agree wholeheartedly. But, I'm only on Adrian's path, so it doesn't affect me. My only answer is that for some reason, the dev wants it that way. Maybe there's a whole plot thing there and it needs to be in place for later in the game. So, if it bothers you or anyone, just hold off doing that path for now, or play it. See where it goes and if you don't like it, go back and don't take that path.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So, if it bothers you or anyone, just hold off doing that path for now, or play it. See where it goes and if you don't like it, go back and don't take that path.
This. Also, as far as I know, the dev plans to have an option later to opt back into a story you previously opted out. That way you could change your mind later on.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I mean, this is a very simple thing. Because it's the story.

If you don't like a story, just don't read it? Why would you demand a writer to write a completely different story just because you don't like the one that they've written? That is truly what makes no sense.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Hey this is a really stupid question: Was the girl Tammy slept with, Suzy or no? I'm just curious to know who that one woman is.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes