CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Will there be bestiality / zoophilia in the game? When you ask Mari what her sexual fantasy is, she says it's weird and a lot of people wouldn't accept it, but the fact that she has a strong bond with her animals I guess that maybe she and/or the protagonist will have an interspecie relationship. Am I correct?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wow that's new. I'd suggest trying what was mentioned for a fix earlier. Make sure your drivers and directx is up to date. Then press shift-g and try a different rendering method in the top left.
Ah yes, I read about that, but somehow completely forgot about it once I found this glitch. I'll try it later when I have some time for one or more reboots and stuff.
I've got question about Adrian while I have you here: I've seen the trans tag, is that her? MTF? The character description doesn't say anything about it

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I've got question about Adrian while I have you here: I've seen the trans tag, is that her? MTF? The character description doesn't say anything about it
Yes, it's Adrian. MtF pre-op. She finally opened up to MC in the latest update. :)

Reactions: Lotex

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thanks for the info.
Sure thing. There are several options to proceed with Adrian after she opens up. One of them is that she stays clothed and gives you a blowjob. Of course I don't know how this is going to develop, but it might be a compromise for those who like Adrian, but dislike penises.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Sure thing. There are several options to proceed with Adrian after she opens up. One of them is that she stays clothed and gives you a blowjob. Of course I don't know how this is going to develop, but it might be a compromise for those who like Adrian, but dislike penises.
We'll see I guess, there is probably not point of no return in this version yet I assume?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'll be honest I was hesitant playing another sandbox game, but the premise grabbed me immediately, especially the fractured relationship the MC has/had with Lisa and Suzy. I was pleasantly surprised how the sandbox elements are integrated very nicely so it doesn't seem like my usual pet peeve of repetitive resource/event/relationship grinding. Its presented in an organic, logical way and I've thoroughly enjoyed playing this game! Can't wait to see where these relationships go from here.

By the way, I appreciate not having to make 20 different save games for each romantic L.I. path. I like being able to pick and choose who I want to romance without it making a huge impact on the story! I actually like these type of 'harem' games where there doesn't need to be orgies/3somes, etc., and every girl just happens to be bisexual just because the MC wants to casually date around. That said, I'm not opposed to the occasional throuple/poly-relationship, but not every L.I. needs to be in an official sharing relationship with each other and the MC.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes