pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Some people have opinions and then don't voice them because they are self-aware enough to realize that nobody cares and your opinion doesn't matter.
Exactly. Unfortunatelly, there is a lot of frustrated people who have no other possibility to express their opinion on anything than on F95. We have try to have compassion with them :)

liuzhaoqi

Oct 31, 2019
That's not even a phobia, that'S just not being attracted to <insert whatever>.
I'm not attracted to alot of sex tropes, but I don't make a fuss whenever I see them. That the difference here.
For example, I'm not being attracted to <black people>, thats ok. But if I came here bitching and crying about game tricked me to have sex with a black woman, I am probably a racist.
There are things like underage sex and rape that are literally crimes, maybe you could get angry about, but been trans are not a crime. You get the idea?
Also, people who mad about this probably are an expert at dick stroking.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm not attracted to alot of sex tropes, but I don't make a fuss whenever I see them. That the difference here.
For example, I'm not being attracted to <black people>, thats ok. But if I came here bitching and crying about game tricked me to have sex with a black woman, I am probably a racist.
There are things like underage sex and rape that are literally crimes, maybe you could get angry about, but been trans are not a crime. You get the idea?
Also, people who mad about this probably are an expert at dick stroking.
You completely missed the point here because your example is of aestetic nature while a surprise dong is not. On top of that context still matters, even though a lot of people want to make everyone think it doesn't.
Don't want to get with a black partner, because they're black? --> Racist
Don't want to get with a black partner, because you simply don't find that attractive most of the time? --> Not racist

Last edited:

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
YOU completely missed the point.

Nobody is saying that people who don't want to have sex with transgender folks are transphobic. If you don't want to have sex with a transgender person, that's absolutely fine. Which is why it's a choice in my game.

I'm saying that people who intentionally misgender, who think that transgender people are a fetish, who will go online and complain about a game because it has transgender people in it -- I'm saying THOSE people are transphobic. And fuck them.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lots of people probably do that just to piss them off. There are sane lgbt folks from last generation or so who are like "We want a quiet and peaceful live, treat us fairly and we'll be happy" and then we have a way too high number of zealots who are like "Believe what we believe or you're a phobe and the worst scum on earth and bla bla bla"

Reactions: a1fox3

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
All i want to know is can i have sex with the teacher welch and the shrink gertrude next update ?
Asking the important questions. :ROFLMAO:

I doubt it. I'm not sure what to make of Ms Welch's "I can't date a student of mine" on the one hand, and the getting to know one another over dinner on the other hand.
Gertrude may be open to some mutual masturbation or sth similar, but she is married and I don't think she's going all in with MC soon.
Pure speculation though. I can't wait to get kinky with Ms Welch. :love:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
But knowing if we can bone ms. Welsh is an important question.:LOL:
I dont expect it to happen next update, but i hope its not to far into the future.

Reactions: Grimtown

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
Asking the important questions. :ROFLMAO:

I doubt it. I'm not sure what to make of Ms Welch's "I can't date a student of mine" on the one hand, and the getting to know one another over dinner on the other hand.
Gertrude may be open to some mutual masturbation or sth similar, but she is married and I don't think she's going all in with MC soon.
Pure speculation though. I can't wait to get kinky with Ms Welch. :love:
Thats my thing, teachers and milfs. If that can happen i would absolutely support him on his patreon.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thats my thing, teachers and milfs. If that can happen i would absolutely support him on his patreon.
I'm pretty sure it will happen, just with 20 LIs it will take some time until you can have sex with all of them. They all progress at different speeds, but the fact that they all do progress makes me confident that they all will get nice sex scenes. :)

What I do know is that the dev will include some kind of replay gallery in the next update and that there will be more repeatable sex scenes in the future. She keeps an almost daily dev diary and has weekly updates for her patrons, both on Patreon and Subscribestar.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes