cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in that case they team up and dblfuck both women (and teacher has to take sickleave after that and shrink has to cancel appointments).

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
enough scenes?
Haha, kinda subjective, I think so.

how much hours of gameplay(if without reading)
That, however, I can't really say, because I love the writing. With reading it's quite some hours of content, couldn't even say how many. Maybe 7? 8? Depends on which of the optional LIs you choose to pursue. Probably depends on your reading speed, too.

It's neither a game made up of just sex scenes with minimal connecting text, nor is it super story heavy slow burn. Every of the 20 LIs progresses at their own speed, so there are some with whom MC can have a lot of sex and others with whom not even kissing is on the menu yet.

Word count (with branching options ofc) chapter 8 is a little over 103k.

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
hm, is it a classic sandbox (tasks/tracking) or more like vn with sbx ui (badik,dod, etc?)
I think it's closer to classic sandbox, because of the LIs all being optional. There is a linear main story, but like in classic sandbox you proceed things at your own pace. The hint system - which is being reworked for the next update - has a tracker for each LI and the main story with hints on how to proceed. The storylines of two of the twenty LIs are heavily intertwined, so you can't date them independently, there is one bisexual male option and one of the characters is a transwoman pre-op. (Don't worry, I've seen your sandbox thread from your sig, she has quite realistic anatomy, as have all characters in the game. But she, like the guy, are optional).

The interesting thing is that many reviewers say they dislike sandbox, but like Come Home. I for one love a good sandbox, emphasis on good. So yes, I'd characterize it as sandbox.

If you like to try or have further questions, there is also a link to the game's discord in OP. :)

Reactions: JeremyCole300

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
HansDampf788
Grimtown

i see. im in the process of tracking some "leftovers" to play (sandboxes with rates below 300 or so)
do u have any intel on those - horizon of passion reworking ; harem-resort ; the regional manager ; A Few Days ; where-bad-girls-go ; exchange student ; hot-dawn . though i think i may play only first three as im not tolerant to weird faces... and most games surpass my tolerance threshold

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
i see. im in the process of tracking some "leftovers" to play (sandboxes with rates below 300 or so)
do u have any intel on those - horizon of passion reworking ; harem-resort ; the regional manager ; A Few Days ; where-bad-girls-go ; exchange student ; hot-dawn . though i think i may play only first three as im not tolerant to weird faces... and most games surpass my tolerance threshold
I'm afraid I can't help you there. Haven't played any of those games and only The Regional Manager got a bookmark from me. The note reads "Maybe later when "nice" content is there.", because I don't like non-consensual content.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
HansDampf788
Grimtown

Haven't played any of these games but I also hate sandboxes they are a waste of time.

The first game from the "A Few Days" Dev was a huge disappointment for me so not a good chance I will play it.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Went to the "Little Shop of Gardening" today.
Nice young lady sold me this plant. I'm sure nothing bad will come of it.

( )

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
For all of you who (also) pursue Izzy and aren't on the Come Home Discord: Moose and Mal - from her gang - are getting a makeover for the next update. Thought I'd share.

1626198390424.png 1626198362929.png

rjrhodes' words:
"Moose and Mal are both getting makeovers this update.
Back when I first started the game, I didn't have very many assets and didn't have money to buy new assets, so I was working with a small library and for Moose and Mal, I resorted to using some older assets that just don't have as many options. For various reasons, I need Moose and Mal to be Genesis 8 (a newer Daz model) in this update and I couldn't find a good way to convert them, so instead I'm just remaking them completely.
This means that at some point, I'll likely go back and re-render all the earlier scenes with them in it, using their new models."

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Loving the game so far. Will more gay characters be introduced in future updates, out of curiosity?
Great to hear! :)
About more gay characters... I for one would sure like it. So far, every time the dev has been asked that she neither confirmed nor denied such a possibiity. Mystery, thy name is RJ.
Personally I think there's a good chance that at least one more side character may have a gay/male bisexual option in the future, but afaik there are no plans of expanding the list of the twenty main LIs. Just a gut feeling though.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes