Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Now this is a great game(y)
Never played a VN with 20 characters I like as much as this one.
Makes it tough to choose which girl to settle down with.
I'm leaning towards Jamie, it's just too hard not to love her back.
Kendra, Mari, Izzy and Tammy are the other 4 homegirls I like the most.
Wish we could just give every damn girl we like a ring:BootyTime:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Now this is a great game(y)
Never played a VN with 20 characters I like as much as this one.
:)(y)

Makes it tough to choose which girl to settle down with.
I'm leaning towards Jamie, it's just too hard not to love her back.
Kendra, Mari, Izzy and Tammy are the other 4 homegirls I like the most.
Wish we could just give every damn girl we like a ring:BootyTime:
1626979328429.png
From the FAQ:

- Are there any negative consequences when I date multiple/all characters?
No, you can date all of the characters simultaneously if you'd like. Some story elements may change later in the game based off who you are dating, but there will be no negative consequences.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
To me pregnancy is needed in all VN/Games. ;) ;) :p :love:

What better way to get the female hormones going full blast, mommies are still mommies and help MC more.
As i said in my last post, ordinarily i would totaly agree with you, i just feel that it would not fit in this game, and while i would love to put a baby in Ms. Welch and Kendra, i am quite content to acsept that it will never happen.
btw if you want a great and really funny pregnancy game i recomend 23 Sisters.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As i said in my last post, ordinarily i would totaly agree with you, i just feel that it would not fit in this game, and while i would love to put a baby in Ms. Welch and Kendra, i am quite content to acsept that it will never happen.
btw if you want a great and really funny pregnancy game i recomend 23 Sisters.
Already playing 23 Sisters.
Another good one is Sisterly Lust.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
From the FAQ:
- Are there any negative consequences when I date multiple/all characters?
No, you can date all of the characters simultaneously if you'd like. Some story elements may change later in the game based off who you are dating, but there will be no negative consequences.
This is facts I completely understand there are no consequences for dating them all.
I'm only interested in how this is going to end story wise.
As some of these girls clearly say they want to be married,
but I doubt we can buy enough 'rings' to marry them ALL (or can we?)
Also it feels bad to tell every girl you love her but I can do it:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Hey everybody - if you haven't rated the thread and you like the game, maybe give it a good rating? It helps the game become more noticed.

Plus some guy just gave the game one star because he thinks that the girls are ugly? Really? I get personal preference, but if you think all these girls are ugly, you should get your eyes checked.

reba jacksonburger excited.jpg

Give me 5 new good reviews to drown out this jerko and I'll post an exclusive lewd preview here on F95.

EDIT: Lol nevermind. Somebody reported the review and got it removed while I was typing this out. Still, leave a review if you like the game, will still post the preview <3

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Plus some guy just gave the game one star because he thinks that the girls are ugly? Really? I get personal preference, but if you think all these girls are ugly, you should get your eyes checked.
I agree.
All the girls ugly?

I mean, I have given 1-star reviews as well. Only very few, never lightly, and always with an in-depth explanation.
That short - now removed - review looked more like trolling than like something written after giving a game a chance.

Unfortunately there'll be always some people who just take a dump on other people's hard work, but the people who like your work are in the majority here, so please keep doing what you're doing! :love:(y)

Reactions: LorgarAurelian
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes