Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Loving the update, but I've found an issue. "An exception has occurred" when at work and you choose Dana and "Let's go to the file room"
Thanks for the bug report. :)(y)
Has been found and fixed.
Fortunately just a missing image, so you should be able to ignore it.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
It's like walking into an Indian restaurant just so you tell everyone that you don't like curry? Like anyone actually gives a shit about what you like and don't like.
you are 100% correct good sir.... except when you order your curry no one else is going to be sticking their spoons in it.

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
Thanks for the bug report. :)(y)
Has been found and fixed.
Fortunately just a missing image, so you should be able to ignore it.
Have found another potential bug. The Mrs. McGee scene(Mr. McGee thinks you want to fuck his wife) isn't activating, and the info for it is for the Ms. Welch phone number scene.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Have found another potential bug. The Mrs. McGee scene(Mr. McGee thinks you want to fuck his wife) isn't activating, and the info for it is for the Ms. Welch phone number scene.
Thanks again.
The false hint has also been found/fixed iirc (paging rjrhodes just in case).
The last McGee scene is the only one that doesn't trigger at school, but at the Java Lava café on the weekend. Mr. McGee is the owner. Could you check this out? If it still doesn't trigger, could you post your save here or in the #help-and-bugs channel of the game's ? We could take a look and find out what's wrong. :)

Reactions: EpiclyTwiztid

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I see what you mean. Yes, those are similarities, but also super common tropes in a lot of games on this site.

Especially the missing/dead father. There are so many incest games where the MC's daddy is dead, in a coma, or on a six months business travel. It's a sort of pre-requisite for many of those games to make the mother characters more lonely, more susceptible to MC's advances. I could give you a dozen games like that without thinking too hard. There are even jokes how being the father of an adolescent MC is like the most dangerous role in the adult gaming world. :LOL:
If you want more dead/missing fathers, take a look at and play the games with M/S content. So many dead daddies...

Same goes for the sister who is bitchy (at first). Often classic incest games have even two sisters, usually the older one is the mean/bitchy one, and the younger is sweet and often more innocent. There are even games who solely focus on brother-sister incest.

I think you will indeed find a lot of similarities not only with STS, but with other games as well. They all draw water from the same well. Some things just work. Like in literature.
I remember a Mark Twain quote which says basically "there is no such thing as plagiarism because there is no such thing as originality". Everything has already been written. Everything new is just variations of that.

So yes, there are similarities between STS and Come Home, but that's all they are imo, similarities. As between them and dozens of other adult games. :)

Last edited:

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
Thanks again.
The false hint has also been found/fixed iirc (paging rjrhodes just in case).
The last McGee scene is the only one that doesn't trigger at school, but at the Java Lava café on the weekend. Mr. McGee is the owner. Could you check this out? If it still doesn't trigger, could you post your save here or in the #help-and-bugs channel of the game's ? We could take a look and find out what's wrong. :)
Ahh ok. Yeah, the scene in the cafe was there. When I first saw it, I (for some reason) thought it was the character Bai. Thanks

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey hobobob01, I've just read your recent review of the game. As someone who likes consensual sharing etc. a lot, I obviously don't agree with quite a few things in there, and I think you may have misremembered a thing or two, but still I wanted to say that I like that you didn't just write a 200 character "meh, 3 stars, kthxbye" review, but took your time and went into some details which parts you like and which parts you don't like. I can respect that.

Last edited:
Reactions: hobobobb

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there an incest patch for the last version?
There is no incest patch. You can choose how you call Lisa and Suzy in the first minutes of the game. MC's biological mother died when he was a child and it's an important part of the story.

Quote from my own review about incest in Come Home:

- Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a slight rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game.

Reactions: TrenciJack

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Here's an easy way to open the Gallery.
Click on the Renpy file, click on common, click on 00Gallery.rpyc, go to the

if not renpy.seen_image(i):
return False
(and change False to True) Make sure the T is caps. Save that change and that should do it.
Make sure to like this comment or you'll burn in Hell :LOL:
Did that scenes still locked

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After all this time there is still no advancement in the gay path ...? - is this path abandoned? (I hope not, then they would make a very handsome couple ...)
Well, I explain myself to avoid misunderstandings:
- (I avoid feminine people at all costs, because for me these are only sources of problems and then that's all, I don't like anything in women, nor feminity in general doesn't matter the gender of the person - I find it funny but as far away from me as possible)
adrian path isn't removed, just no new content on that on this update.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
After all this time there is still no advancement in the gay path ...? - is this path abandoned? (I hope not, then they would make a very handsome couple ...)
By gay path you probably mean Bai, yes?
He actually got some very nice content this update, the first sexual content after last update's kissing. He gives MC a blowjob.
When you're only pursuing Bai you have the same problem as anyone else who is only interested in one character in a game with twenty love/sex interests: Every new update has only comparatively little new content.
But it's there, and this update Bai content got juicy. :D

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
But wait, is Adrian a guy? - if so, I think I'll prefer to become a monk ... (LOL)
No, Adrian is a trans woman pre-op. Has already breasts due to hormone therapy, still has a penis (pre-op).

I understand what you mean, but the current gay content is already there for long time ... (the version I bought on Patreon already had this content)
The current gay content (Bai blowjob) is new in the latest update which came out two weeks ago on August 20th.
If you are referring to the trans sex content with Adrian, that started with the update before that in June. The only new content for her in the August update is that you can go down on her now and suck her clitty (penis) as well. That's new. Also her giving you a blowjob is now a repeatable event.

The game is always free btw. You are welcome to support it on Patreon, and we are all happy when you give the dev some bread, but it's free.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes