payt

Nov 23, 2017
is it supposed to be that you can't rollback in the game now, after the new update even if i start a new game

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
is it supposed to be that you can't rollback in the game now, after the new update even if i start a new game
TL;DR: Close the game. Restart the game. Fixed.

Long version: No. The rollback gets disabled after loading an old save and gets re-enabled after the conversion is done (and you watch or skip the new tutorial). So if you load a save and go back to the main menu and start a new game before it was enabled again, it stays that way until you close and restart the game. Will be fixed for the next version. Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: payt

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
This is the only scene that doesn't happen in the classroom.
You can meet Mrs. McGee's husband at the Java Lava Cafe (he's the owner). I think it's only available on weekends. Don't worry, it's just a friendly chat.
Yep! That was it. Forgot about that odd interaction. Reminded me of a scene in Rance Quest Maximum. Except there you are in a crawl space above the bedroom with the husband.

Reactions: Grimtown

payt

Nov 23, 2017
TL;DR: Close the game. Restart the game. Fixed.

Long version: No. The rollback gets disabled after loading an old save and gets re-enabled after the conversion is done (and you watch or skip the new tutorial). So if you load a save and go back to the main menu and start a new game before it was enabled again, it stays that way until you close and restart the game. Will be fixed for the next version. Thanks for reporting.
oh okay thanks a lot

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Lol I saw this and was like, "wait, did I make that bonus image public"?

But this one is a photoshop. I did a bonus render on my patreon that looks almost the same.
I can only do collages with the art you provide. Took the image from and Dana's head from your game. :D

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn havent played this game since it first came out. decided to try it for whatver reason and in general a good time killer. i'll admit the izzy route at the end is gonna prevent me from going anywhere near her route now. i wish there was an alternate scene with just her and MC but oh well i guess.

or at the very least if you walked out of gangbang then next update it would say she didnt go through with it since it killed her mood. if the first time Devon walking out can kill her mood with MC i dont see why this wouldnt kill her mood to go through with it. eh but that's just me.

probably just venting a bit since i just got to that option.

other characters are mostly ok i although the only one i avoided was the femdom chick aside from that it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikuby

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
if you walked out of gangbang then next update it would say she didnt go through with it since it killed her mood.
Guess we'll have to wait and see. :unsure:

the only one i avoided was the femdom chick
You probably mean MCs boss, Mrs. Mills, yes?
I've read from a few people who don't like femdom and so avoid her.

Spoiler for all femdom avoiders:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just in case you want to check back with her in a few updates. ;)

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Guess we'll have to wait and see. :unsure:

You probably mean MCs boss, Mrs. Mills, yes?
I've read from a few people who don't like femdom and so avoid her.

Spoiler for all femdom avoiders:
Just in case you want to check back with her in a few updates. ;)
i'll admit that does look interesting. i'll keep it on hold for now then instead of completely avoiding it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Just in case you want to check back with her in a few updates.
Yeah I took the turn the tables choice, as I like the Mrs. Mills character, but don't like Femdom at all. Was sticking it out on her path, with the hope MC could turn it around on her. I do like a bit of Maledom from time to time, and there isn't a LI who really scratches that itch yet, so I was hoping Mrs. Mills, or Dana maybe? Like she can't cheat on her Fiance, unless her Master commands her to? She already is pretty much a Sub to her fiance, but without much of a payoff. Love the movie Secretary, it's a classic. Kendra is kind of a Sub I guess, but MC doesn't really dominate her.

Reactions: drdredit

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Is it me, or is this particular game a bit too similar to Summer time Saga in terms of story and characters?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is it me, or is this particular game a bit too similar to Summer time Saga in terms of story and characters?
Now this one I just have to hear. Please explain your theory and the close similarities. :ROFLMAO:

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Now this one I just have to hear. Please explain your theory and the close similarities. :ROFLMAO:
Its not so much a theory but more some of the characters and story arcs. I would go more into detail, but would probably spoil both this and STS as a whole. For someone who's played both games to their most updated version at this time of posting. Its a bit too much of a coincidence that some of the the aspects were borrowed/shared.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Its not so much a theory but more some of the characters and story arcs. I would go more into detail, but would probably spoil both this and STS as a whole. For someone who's played both games to their most updated version at this time of posting. Its a bit too much of a coincidence that some of the the aspects were borrowed/shared.
Well, I've played both as well, and I don't see it. There are some tropes that are common in many adult games, but apart from that? :unsure:

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
Loving the update, but I've found an issue. "An exception has occurred" when at work and you choose Dana and "Let's go to the file room"

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes