Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ah okay, I think I understand now ... - for me it's a bit old, simply because I had taken it on Patreon, when this same content becomes public and therefore free only a certain moment later ...
Ah, I see. Yes, the two highest tiers get the beta version one week before the public release, so if for you the new content may be three weeks old instead of two.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
500 MB is very sus is there enough content?

Edit : After playing it i can say that the game has enough content. Sorry for speaking without playing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai_Man

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
500 MB is very sus is there enough content?
It's funny to me how many people think this. I compress the image and video files a lot because I know how big the game will eventually be and I don't wan to have a 20GB game in the end.

There's about 8 hours of content here though, depending on how many characters you pursue and how fast you read.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
It's funny to me how many people think this. I compress the image and video files a lot because I know how big the game will eventually be and I don't wan to have a 20GB game in the end.

There's about 8 hours of content here though, depending on how many characters you pursue and how fast you read.
yes sorry i played it without waiting for an answer and i'm definietly not regreting it you made a great game i'll edit my previous comment.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
It would be nice if main character touched womens bodies a bit more during sex. Like for example during Izzy/Kara bj scenes he could touch her ass and tease her pussy a bit. With Tammy in shower and in cafe he could cup her breast or something. These kind of details make scenes hotter and help with immersion since thats what most guys would wanna do. :unsure:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I really like this game, are there any other games similar to this?
Good question. I can't think of any game off the top of my head with this many optional love/sex interests, but in terms of sandbox games with a lot of people to go after I'd say Summertime Saga, Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, and A House in the Rift are somewhat similar. Also RJ has mentioned that those are some of the games she played and was inspired by to write her own game.

First trip to the gym: If a bench press works your biceps, you're doing it wrong. Just sayin'.
I probably should start working out, I didn't catch that at all. :LOL:

max27

May 28, 2017
Good question. I can't think of any game off the top of my head with this many optional love/sex interests, but in terms of sandbox games with a lot of people to go after I'd say Summertime Saga, Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, and A House in the Rift are somewhat similar. Also, RJ has mentioned that those are some of the games she played and was inspired by to write her own game.

I probably should start working out, I didn't catch that at all. :LOL:
In addition to the ones Grimtown mentioned you can also try out Corrupted Kingdoms and Lucky Paradox.
Alright, thanks I'll check these out. I think New Coral City is pretty similar to this game as well which is also a good game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This is my first time playing this game and I noticed there is no WT for this game. Do the choices in this game matter?

And what scenes are from the tag: multiple penetration, swinging? because I honestly don't like such scenes and I wouldn't want them to be forced.

Thanks for help. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is my first time playing this game and I noticed there is no WT for this game. Do the choices in this game matter?

And what scenes are from the tag: multiple penetration, swinging? because I honestly don't like such scenes and I wouldn't want them to be forced.

Thanks for help. ;)
choices matter but best choices if you are after girl (or a woman) are obvious and if you choose wrong then rollback. those 2 choices are optional like pretty much everything in this game aka you can pick 1 girl/woman to court or get into all of thems pants.

Reactions: Qmil679
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes