Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yes, Juliana. I think Mi-Cha as well. And while Bai has had sex before, neither he nor MC had sex with other men before, so they're kinda virgins in that respect - if you pursue the BaiSexual option.

Reactions: GreatJob

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
Yes, Juliana. I think Mi-Cha as well. And while Bai has had sex before, neither he nor MC had sex with other men before, so they're kinda virgins in that respect - if you pursue the BaiSexual option.
I had some hope that Suzi/Jamie will be virgins. But well, hah. :ROFLMAO:

Suzi has a boyfriend, so I shouldn't be surprised. And I don't know much about Jamie yet. Besides that MC was her crush in the past, until MC spoil their relationship, idiot. :cry:

Is there already sex with Suzi?

Reactions: Grimtown

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I must admit that an interesting game. There are many interesting women. :D

Some women, however, will not romance because I am bothered by their past or what they are doing even now. (Tammy and Izzy)

Somehow I am bothered by the fact that Tammy has had DP in the past. It's too hardcore for me.
I'm not one of those people that only like girls to be a virgins. It's nice that in this game every woman has her past, which makes her even more interesting. But things like DP, gangbang etc. it's not for me.

My favorite women so far: Lisa, Suzie and Jamie.

It's a pity that Lisa still doesn't have sex, I love milfs.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I must admit that an interesting game. There are many interesting women.
:D

Some women, however, will not romance because I am bothered by their past or what they are doing even now. (Tammy and Izzy)
I don't know if you've read the FAQ in OP, but just so you don't run into any surprises - especially because you like Suzy: Suzy and Tammy - being bffs (I'm almost sure "with benefits") - are pretty much joined at the hip and are the only two characters which cannot be pursued on their own. They are a double-feature. Hopefully you enjoy Suzy enough so you can stomach fast-clicking through Tammy's scenes. :)

It's a pity that Lisa still doesn't have sex, I love milfs.
Soon... (I hope :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like Brandi's looks.
But I don't like how everything has to be on stream with her, she don't even want to kiss MC, because she wants it to be on her stream only. Everything just for views, fame and money. Eh. :rolleyes:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
But I don't like how everything has to be on stream with her, she don't even want to kiss MC, because she wants it to be on her stream only. Everything just for views, fame and money. Eh.
I agree. If I wasn't a game tester for Come Home I'm not sure I'd play her route. I probably still would, because of her looks, but irl I'd not date someone like her.
(Nobody tell Storm ⛈ , he always hits me when I say this. :LOL:)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing. Good game. :)

I love Lisa.. and I am looking forward to developing her story and sex scene with her.:love:

I love milfs, and in my opinion Lisa is the best one for me. Even though the other milfs in this game are good and hot too, I feel most connected to Lisa. Maybe because she is MC's family, and between MC and Lisa there are feelings, not just sex/lust, just like with other milfs.

It's also nice to see that Lisa is not shaved down there. :cool:
Some people probably don't like it, but I do and she looks more mature because of it.

And I really like the animations in this game.

I look forward to the next update!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Somehow I am bothered by the fact that Tammy has had DP in the past. It's too hardcore for me.
I'm not one of those people that only like girls to be a virgins. It's nice that in this game every woman has her past, which makes her even more interesting. But things like DP, gangbang etc. it's not for me.
Have you seen Chasing Amy?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes