Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Have you seen Chasing Amy?
I've been chasing Amy, but in a different game. :LOL:

not cucking, they have open marriage.
Maybe both. Judging from the talk about Chaucer and the "grab her by the queynte" moment I guess Mr. McGee likes to watch being cucked. At least as part of their game.

edit: typo

Last edited:

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The game always freezes during the first restaurant scene with Suzy, can anyone put a save here after that scene please. Thx

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The game always freezes during the first restaurant scene with Suzy, can anyone put a save here after that scene please. Thx
Hmmm... :unsure:
I don't remember there being a restaurant scene with Suzy. Except the one in the intro, do you mean that one? Maybe you could post a save from before the scene you mean so we can try to figure out the bug.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't remember there being a restaurant scene with Suzy. Except the one in the intro, do you mean that one? Maybe you could post a save from before the scene you mean so we can try to figure out the bug.
also system specs help aka os, graphic (intel, amd or nvidia), etc.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, yes it is that one in the intro. Few lines after the option.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi, yes it is that one in the intro. Few lines after the option.
I've checked the save, couldn't find anything obvious wrong with it and I could play from it without freezing.

I saved immediately after the diner scene (just a few clicks, nothing major) when Suzy and MC are back in the car.

Hopefully it won't freeze again, but if the problem persists, you can try pressing shift+g after starting the game to get some Ren'Py graphics options. Manually choosing the ANGLE2 renderer in the top left has fixed some problems in the past.

Good luck!

Reactions: nozu

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I've caught up with all of the current content, and I have to say that I'm a big fan of the overall direction of the game. I really enjoy the wide variety of sex/romance options that are available, and that all of them have their own personalities and styles. Some of them are conservative and inexperienced, while others are kinky, agressive and out there, and I love it!

At first, I didn't think I'd be into Tammy at all because I'm not physically attracted to her, but I love how agressive and sexual she can be. The scenes in the coffee shop and shower were terrific, and I loved having her tell the MC about how she loves being DP's. So hot.

And similarly, nearly everything with Izzy including the group scene at her house is awesome. Hoping to see a lot more. Including maybe some of the characters getting together at some point.

But my absolute favorite is Brandi. That girl is just a lot of fun. I also love the MC being the "other man" with several of the women.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But my absolute favorite is Brandi. That girl is just a lot of fun. I also love the MC being the "other man" with several of the women.
well mc is only man for most girls, adult women are mostly married.

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Curious (without giving away spoilers) - are you able to finally get Mari to devulge her "secret fantasy" she refers to? I'm at the point where the game implies she has something she wants to say, but can't figure a way to trigger it and have exhausted all convo options.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Curious (without giving away spoilers) - are you able to finally get Mari to devulge her "secret fantasy" she refers to? I'm at the point where the game implies she has something she wants to say, but can't figure a way to trigger it and have exhausted all convo options.
Not yet. That reveal is coming next update :)

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I've checked the save, couldn't find anything obvious wrong with it and I could play from it without freezing.

I saved immediately after the diner scene (just a few clicks, nothing major) when Suzy and MC are back in the car.

Hopefully it won't freeze again, but if the problem persists, you can try pressing shift+g after starting the game to get some Ren'Py graphics options. Manually choosing the ANGLE2 renderer in the top left has fixed some problems in the past.

Good luck!
Thanks man! you are a saver.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thanks to the support of her patrons RJ was able to upgrade her GPU and is re-rendering a lot of old images and animations which didn't have proper lighting, no DOF, no proper shadows when she first started. So before the next content update there will be a beautification update when the game comes to in October.

For those who are not on the , here are two comparisms to illustrate the process:
1632400218422.png 1632400257062.png

titsgtfo

Apr 24, 2017
I've been playing this game a good bit over the last few days and I've gotta say, I'm impressed. This has very quickly become one of my favorites. I appreciate the commitment to a diverse cast of characters, and Adrian in particular is really surprisingly well and respectfully written. Getting the final scene with Suzy felt like I had to work for it, which I think made a good contribution to how hot the resulting sex was. Oh, and the main plot works for me in a big way. All in all, looking forward to seeing this game develop!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
any patches, walkthroughts needed?
No walkthrough needed. There is an in-game hint system which already works well, but will get another minor tweak in the next update.

There is no incest patch. You can choose how you call Lisa and Suzy in the first minutes of the game. MC's biological mother died when he was a child and it's an important part of the story.

Quote from my own review about incest in Come Home:

- Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Doesn't seem to have been mentioned,I guess I'm the only ass lover around there, but there's a variable wrongly named during Jamie's movie date:
Code:
  File "game/Scenes/Jamie/JamieConversation/jamieq4.rpy", line 36, in <module>
    if sex > 0:
NameError: name 'sex' is not defined
I assume that it should be jamiesex instead.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes