Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Doesn't seem to have been mentioned,I guess I'm the only ass lover around there, but there's a variable wrongly named during Jamie's movie date:
Code:
  File "game/Scenes/Jamie/JamieConversation/jamieq4.rpy", line 36, in <module>
    if sex > 0:
NameError: name 'sex' is not defined
I assume that it should be jamiesex instead.
Thanks! Yeah I'm not sure how that didn't get caught. It's been fixed for the next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
There is some kind of incest when Izzy states she's fucked Moose, her brother. Even after she says she's fucked him and Mal, and leaves, Moose says "Bye sis".
Just thought I would state it, I try to avoid the incest. Step Mom and Step Sister are the farthest I would go.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There is some kind of incest when Izzy states she's fucked Moose, her brother. Even after she says she's fucked him and Mal, and leaves, Moose says "Bye sis".
Just thought I would state it, I try to avoid the incest. Step Mom and Step Sister are the farthest I would go.
I thought so too when I first played, but after chatting with her about her family and her not mentioning Moose at all I now think it's kind of a nickname. Like Moose probably calling Mal or Devon "bro" when they meet. :unsure:

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
rjrhodes

I played your game. One of the best games. Pleasant to play. Simple, stress-free, everything is optimal, and most importantly, I can also refuse individual things on the route, such as kisses or group sex. That makes the game perfect for me. That's how I would make a game too. thanks Surprisingly, I especially like Suzy because I actually like the angels and weirdos. Of course, I would have been looking forward to a Suzy solo, but because things are optimal, I'm looking forward to more adventures with her
Thank you and keep it up
Your new fan multi

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How do I invite Tammy for a date?
After Tammy's big fight, when Suzy's affection is high enough when training MMA with Tammy on weekends she will ask you if you are interested in dating her. If you say yes you will go on a date in the park and from then on you can ask her out every weekend after working out with her at the gym.

Last edited:

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
After Tammy's big fight, when Suzy's affection is high enough when training MMA with Tammy on weekends she will ask you if you are interested in dating her. If you say yes you will go on a date in the park and from then on you can ask her out every weekend after working out with her at the gym.
Oh, Thanks!

Reactions: Grimtown

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, I really need a save after the scene where Adrian helps you unlock the laptop the game always crashes at that scene.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I've checked the save, couldn't find anything obvious wrong with it and I could play from it without freezing.

I saved immediately after the diner scene (just a few clicks, nothing major) when Suzy and MC are back in the car.

Hopefully it won't freeze again, but if the problem persists, you can try pressing shift+g after starting the game to get some Ren'Py graphics options. Manually choosing the ANGLE2 renderer in the top left has fixed some problems in the past.

Good luck!
Sorry for bothering you. The game crashed again after the first choices when Adrian helps to unlock the laptop. Could you please help with a save again? Much appreciated.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sorry for bothering you. The game crashed again after the first choices when Adrian helps to unlock the laptop. Could you please help with a save again? Much appreciated.
Hey there, no bother at all. Post your save and you shall be helped. :D
It is strange though, I think you are the first and only one whose game freezes. Maybe a Ren'Py issue? Do other games freeze as well?

Reactions: nozu

P.AS

Mar 8, 2020
Someone knows how to install the game on the laptop (Adrian's Route) sorry for the English under I am from Latin America Xd

P.AS

Mar 8, 2020
Descomprime y ejecuta ComeHome.exe
Si eres de un país de habla portuguesa, puedes obtener una traducción al portugués del juego >> <<. [/CITA] Yo re
thanks for replying but I mean Adrian's game (Souls of war)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Someone knows how to install the game on the laptop (Adrian's Route) sorry for the English under I am from Latin America Xd
I just realized I misunderstood your question, sorry.

When you have enough affection with Adrian, I think you need 3 hearts, Adrian will talk to you in Ms Welch's Social Studies class and give you the game. Afterwards you will have a new symbol on your laptop and can play with Adrian in the evening.

To get to 3 hearts you can call her on the phone and chat with her.

Reactions: P.AS

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
This is the first game where I actually really like a trans character(like in the top three)! Not fan of the dick but the character is so lovable that I really see her as a she! I don't know if you intend to pursue her storyline with finishing the operation (my preference) but either way, congrats! Also love every single other characters in their own ways. Another game to add to my "check daily for update" list!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Another game to add to my "check daily for update" list!
That's great to hear! :D
I can tell you when the next update is due. On October 15th the game will be in preparation for this RJ made an inbetween update 9.5, which has no new content, but a lot of re-rendered older images and animations. Also some bugfixes.

It's been released for her patrons/subscribers today and she'll put in in here at the same time as it goes live on Steam.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes