4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
The art is absolutely fantastic and will no doubt be enough for the dev to gather a pretty good patreon following, but just like a lot of other visually impressive games, the story and writing are less than stellar. I’m certainly not saying it’s terrible, but for something that looks as good as this does, it’d be a shame for the writing not to do justice to the visuals.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if i'm supposed to hate these people or love them.

I wake up next to hot purple hair girl, she calls me a douche and flips me the middle finger

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I meet my sister who starts off looking adorable and i'm thinking she hurt and upset.

Then I meet my bitch neighbour who pisses me off.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
What a beautiful game, loving it so far. However, I can't seem to figure out what I am suppose to do on the fifth sketch. What do I click? I tried the camera, the rubber ducky and the hat and nothing happens :(

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
This game is great but the game is too bright and the phone messages are hard to read due to the font color and the brightness

Reactions: Kendra

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Walkthrough needed.
I tried to get scene i missed (for instance the ones with sister at night). No freaking luck...
I mean game is good and all but don't make me miss scenes like that :confused:

Reactions: Kendra

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
I don't know if i'm supposed to hate these people or love them.

I wake up next to hot purple hair girl, she calls me a douche and flips me the middle finger

Then I meet my sister who starts off looking adorable and i'm thinking she hurt and upset.

Then I meet my bitch neighbour who pisses me off.

Exactly. And his estranged mom stalked him down.
Game looks like it's going to be great, but the girls' personalities are unlikable.

Reactions: Gandalf78 and Hyped

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Game is beautiful but I just cant seem to "like" any of the characters personalities. I believe the dev would be well served to get a dedicated writer to go along with the amazing visuals. It is a damn shame the story quality does not match the visuals.

Maybe it will be better in the future as the dev gets more into it. Will keep an eye on it cause the ladies although terribly unlikeable are stunningly hot.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So far, the game seems interesting with amazing visuals. I'm okay with not falling for the characters right away, especially since this is only the first update, and can take some time to really get invested in some of them.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Good renders..Soo into your game,and so much content even for 0.1 release..Interested for more

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Artwork on girls is very good, having said that I am not a fan of melon sized boobs in games, and pinned noses.

General scene artwork is average, though the Ducati bike looks good or sorry no brand name bike lol.

English grammar needs work though, and with the artwork being very good, the actual story then has to be also very good, which right now it is not, given time it may well improve, that remains to be seen.

I didn't miss any scenes, didn't need a walk through either, and not a walk through that costs $15 per month lmao :D

Give the game a few episodes and then I will recheck it again for improvements.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm to easy to miss scenes. I don't really like the mini games but you probably wanted to be fresh. The biggest complaint is I wish you had animation. You cant be like darksilver behind the curve.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes