4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

watchy123

Dec 4, 2018
MOISTNESS First of all, I'm glad you liked the game. =)

But to be honest, I don't agree with you.

I don't think BigBrotherrrr has a negative opinion of me or my game, after all he has a picture of my game in his signature, which indicates that he likes it.
And the more he writes on the forum, the more he spreads the word about my game, and helps me indirectly, for which I am grateful.

I don't engage into discussions in which there's a subjective opinion. "Bad renders" - maybe. "Bad story" - okay.
"It's disgustingly written" - it reads a little better in Russian. =)

I only try to answer when I see some misunderstading, mistakes, wrong interptretanion of the game, the plot, my words or actions.

After eight months of reading this thread, I still believe that I can explain my position to the people. And that most people will understand it.

Nope.

Some people here are repeatedly cheated by developers, some are disappointed with empty promises and don't believe anyone else, some have a difficult financial situation, some just don't like my game, that's happens and totally normal and some simply don't understand why they have to pay for what they can get for free, and this is also a valid opinion. =)

I understand them all.

Just because they don't pay me money doesn't mean I should pay less attention to them or their problems.

They still support me when they still remember the game, the last update of which was 5 months ago.
They still support me when they write that they're waiting for my game.
They still support me when they write that they will show patience.
They still support me when they write kind words.
They still support me when they mention my game in other discussions or give my game "like" or rate the thread.

I think most of those who support me on patreon came from this forum.
And without this forum, it is unlikely that the game would have started to be developed.

There are a lot of great guys here who write useful and interesting comments.
A lot of people have been writing to me in PM offering their help.

I will always be here and I will always answer people and read messages. Even if it's hard sometimes.

I'm not going to lock myself in a "room" where everyone loves me. Of course it's simple and pleasant.

But it's not that interesting. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daz 3d, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Lightroom
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have been on this forum for a little while and read a lot of posts and reactions but never posted anything. This shall be my first post: ttll This is BY FAR the best comment from a developer on here I have ever read and you deserve 10x more patrons for this post alone, not to mention your game which is easily already one of the best on here.

You seem honest, dedicated, articulate, thoughtful, critical, self-reflecting, open to criticism and most importantly RESILIENT and not easily offended which is basically impossible to find on social media and forums these days, much less for a developer (who often act like little cry babies who can't cope with even the softest form of criticism) - thank you for that! The fact that you are open to this community also shows that you are smart and know the power of influence this community has even when there are a lot of people who are here to get the games for free (again unlike some developers who have you blocked on e.g. discord for even mentioning this board). Love your game and thank you for being so cool!

Ok, that's enough sucking d for my first post :p Cheers!

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
5 for 40$, 5 for 10$.

You demand a preview, but you not even a patron...
And even so, you missed the previews that was posted here by people.

Obviously, I'm here to answer that I'm not Aorrta, I wasn't working for Aorrta (ppl too lazy to check my profile and see my old DoD, BB fan-art shitty renders) , I'm not a "milker" - because patreon is on pause for 3 months, that I was showing a preview 10 times, that the "January Thoughts" post was posted in January, not February... and so on. =)

Answering "people's thoughts."
But somehow it's no longer thoughts, but assumptions and theories.

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me.
ttll, ignore those sour nopheads, you don’t have to defend yourself, especially not to people who don’t even pledge. We love your art, carry on

zappycomics

Jun 22, 2019
CEO's of most American companies that are publicly traded, have fairly modest salaries, but are given stock grants when they meet certain performance criteria. So while 58k a month is almost 700k for a year, CEOs can easily make more than that.

A CEO might make 300k salary, and then perhaps be given 500k - 2,000k in stock grants. The company does well, the stock grants are larger, and worth more money. The company does poor, the stock grants aren't worth as much.

Second, the CEO pockets all that. Its his personal compensation. He'll have to pay appropriate taxes on his salary and his stock grants.

The 700k a year that Summertime Saga pulls down is NOT Dark Cookie's personal compensation. Not being an accountant, I'm not exactly sure how one would record bulk Patreon funding, but my guess is that its at least logged as Company income, which is then used to fund many things:

Whatever fees Patreon takes off the top.​
Wages for DC, Programmers, Riggers, Writers, Animators, Web Admins​
Pay ongoing costs of tools, webhosting fees, one time costs for music, ect​
I'd be surprised if DC pulled down more than 15k a month personally out of that, which is still a lot of money, but no where close to what a CEO of a fortune company makes. Not even what a CEO of a (less than 10k employee) company makes.
Thanks mate for taking time to explain it to me. It makes sense now. :)

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
Does anyone know when to sell the next update?

By the way, excellent game. If it continues like this, it could become one of the best games for adults.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Does anyone know when to sell the next update?

By the way, excellent game. If it continues like this, it could become one of the best games for adults.
You want to sell the next update? :oops:
The game isn't even yours, and you want to sell it, dude... that's not ok :confused:

LOL :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey there.Again, sorry, it didn't work out this month. So patreon paused third time.The renders are ready, all i have to do is finish the te...
Jan 31 at 9:42pm
..text, a few more renders in some scenes and (English) translation.
p.s.
just to be complete information there ;)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Hey there.Again, sorry, it didn't work out this month. So patreon paused third time.The renders are ready, all i have to do is finish the te...
So, you copy paste part of my post ( full text have already been posted here ), two titles of next posts and even some tags.

And then you added couple absolutely not related with text, old renders from my , and someone might think it's a sneak peek renders, but it's not.

What's the point? =)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I bet you gotta have some snippets left on the editing table ... PLayers need updates ...
What is there to talk about when it is dry season?
Gamers tend to make their own memories of the gals they dream to game!
Just the fact you keep so may dames at arms' reach does not mean we cannot
imagine them in this game, even if you decide to cut them out of it.

Reactions: Cgt35

zandalari

May 4, 2019
So, you copy paste part of my post ( full text have already been posted here ), two titles of next posts and even some tags.

And then you added couple absolutely not related with text, old renders from my , and someone might think it's a sneak peek renders, but it's not.

What's the point? =)
Genesis 69:
And the LORD declared: All deviants shall pick a number of unfinished games to chain themselves to for months and years to come. As the drought of content drags on, so too will their minds begin to wander. Only updates shall restore what was taken and stave off the inevitable insanity. Thus the LORD spoke and declared it law.

As you can see, ttll, the need is great and the timing is urgent.

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
Super game - comes to mind: Twists of My Life.
Action, beautiful girls, intrigue.
I only wish you a new faster computer :)
Cool top 10.

Reactions: ttll

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
You just wrote it like
"Episode II sneak peek
render of Aznu
Sketchbook memories - sneak peek.
render of Aznu"

I bet some people will be complaining about "why she's not in the sketchbook!11, i saw the pictures!" =)
Looking forward to the update dude, take your time, :D I bet it's going to be amazing.

Reactions: wynlard and ttll

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
So sad. I hope the game will be released next month. This is the second game after Summers Gone, that I really like. All the others are typical 3dcg-trash or abandoned by the developers.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
nice game but don't like the sketchbook game especially the lower right lower to unlock it's non stop clicking and I can't seem to unlock it

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "SpikeZg, publicación: 2984558, miembro: 602532"]
¿Quieres vender la próxima actualización? : oops:
El juego ni siquiera es tuyo, y quieres venderlo, amigo ... eso no está bien :confuso:

Jajaja : LOL:
[/CITAR]
alguien cuando salga la próxima actualización? * *

Estaba equivocado, el inglés no es mi lengua materna

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ara-sH and jolann
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes