4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "SpikeZg, publicación: 2984558, miembro: 602532"]
¿Quieres vender la próxima actualización? : oops:
El juego ni siquiera es tuyo, y quieres venderlo, amigo ... eso no está bien :confuso:
Jajaja : LOL:
[/CITAR]
alguien cuando salga la próxima actualización? * *
Estaba equivocado, el inglés no es mi lengua materna
There is no confirmed date, the last information was here.
We all hope it could be this month, though.
p.s.
And, please, do use google translate, nevermind possible mistakes(y)

Reactions: Gods and M.Sato

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
[QUOTE = "SpikeZg, publicación: 2984558, miembro: 602532"]
¿Quieres vender la próxima actualización? : oops:
El juego ni siquiera es tuyo, y quieres venderlo, amigo ... eso no está bien :confuso:

Jajaja : LOL:
[/CITAR]
alguien cuando salga la próxima actualización? * *

Estaba equivocado, el inglés no es mi lengua materna
??
Write in english, wtf is this...

Btw awesome new instagram pic ttll :)

• Haha
Reactions: ttll and lnppo

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
MOISTNESS First of all, I'm glad you liked the game. =)

But to be honest, I don't agree with you.

I don't think BigBrotherrrr has a negative opinion of me or my game, after all he has a picture of my game in his signature, which indicates that he likes it.
And the more he writes on the forum, the more he spreads the word about my game, and helps me indirectly, for which I am grateful.

I don't engage into discussions in which there's a subjective opinion. "Bad renders" - maybe. "Bad story" - okay.
"It's disgustingly written" - it reads a little better in Russian. =)

I only try to answer when I see some misunderstading, mistakes, wrong interptretanion of the game, the plot, my words or actions.

After eight months of reading this thread, I still believe that I can explain my position to the people. And that most people will understand it.

Nope.

Some people here are repeatedly cheated by developers, some are disappointed with empty promises and don't believe anyone else, some have a difficult financial situation, some just don't like my game, that's happens and totally normal and some simply don't understand why they have to pay for what they can get for free, and this is also a valid opinion. =)

I understand them all.

Just because they don't pay me money doesn't mean I should pay less attention to them or their problems.

They still support me when they still remember the game, the last update of which was 5 months ago.
They still support me when they write that they're waiting for my game.
They still support me when they write that they will show patience.
They still support me when they write kind words.
They still support me when they mention my game in other discussions or give my game "like" or rate the thread.

I think most of those who support me on patreon came from this forum.
And without this forum, it is unlikely that the game would have started to be developed.

There are a lot of great guys here who write useful and interesting comments.
A lot of people have been writing to me in PM offering their help.

I will always be here and I will always answer people and read messages. Even if it's hard sometimes.

I'm not going to lock myself in a "room" where everyone loves me. Of course it's simple and pleasant.

But it's not that interesting. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daz 3d, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Lightroom
Hey, and that's cool, wasn't trying to tell you what to do or anything, just offering advice to a new dev. If you enjoy responding to banal, tedious and often trivial comments about your work then more power to you! Seriously, no skin off my nose and if that helps you make a better game, I ENCOURAGE it then and I will keep my trap shut! I was merely trying to offer support so you would not get discouraged!

I have seen devs with awesome games fold-up shop because they could not handle the "nit-picky" criticism from trolls that just want to tear shit down and bitch because they CAN instead of offer meaningful criticisms to make shit better. If you can handle it and use it to make the game better? Awesome! But kind of funny you singled out someone for "negative comments" when I never tried to identify any one poster :LOL:

But in all honesty; because they DON'T pay you any money REALLY means you SHOULD pay less attention to them than your patrons, because then you are kind of telling your patrons, who DO pay you actual money, to sort of fuck-off and their opinions mean no more to you than some random troll who's had a bad day and wants to yell at you after playing once and has never given you a dime...

Remember, your patrons pay the bills. Yes, I found ALL my devs here, as probably most did, but don't treat anyone here EQUAL to a Patron... big mistake; your Patrons will not appreciate that. Kissing two asses EQUALLY will piss off the ones that have PAID to have their asses kissed if you continue to kiss other asses for free.

Just my opinion.

Love the game...

thumbs up2.gif

Feb 5, 2020
Woof. After playing a real crap game I won't mention this was the perfect antidote. The best story on this forum and the renders are AAA. Already played it 3 times but sketchbook tough. Great work ttll.

Reactions: Watcher X

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, and that's cool, wasn't trying to tell you what to do or anything, just offering advice to a new dev. If you enjoy responding to banal, tedious and often trivial comments about your work then more power to you! Seriously, no skin off my nose and if that helps you make a better game, I ENCOURAGE it then and I will keep my trap shut! I was merely trying to offer support so you would not get discouraged!

I have seen devs with awesome games fold-up shop because they could not handle the "nit-picky" criticism from trolls that just want to tear shit down and bitch because they CAN instead of offer meaningful criticisms to make shit better. If you can handle it and use it to make the game better? Awesome! But kind of funny you singled out someone for "negative comments" when I never tried to identify any one poster :LOL:

But in all honesty; because they DON'T pay you any money REALLY means you SHOULD pay less attention to them than your patrons, because then you are kind of telling your patrons, who DO pay you actual money, to sort of fuck-off and their opinions mean no more to you than some random troll who's had a bad day and wants to yell at you after playing once and has never given you a dime...

Remember, your patrons pay the bills. Yes, I found ALL my devs here, as probably most did, but don't treat anyone here EQUAL to a Patron... big mistake; your Patrons will not appreciate that. Kissing two asses EQUALLY will piss off the ones that have PAID to have their asses kissed if you continue to kiss other asses for free.

Just my opinion.

Love the game...

View attachment 541078
I don't think patrons are bothered with the dev engaging with fans even if they aren't paying him money. Patrons pay ttll to support him and his game not to have their ass kissed.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...Remember, your patrons pay the bills. Yes, I found ALL my devs here, as probably most did, but don't treat anyone here EQUAL to a Patron... big mistake; your Patrons will not appreciate that. Kissing two asses EQUALLY will piss off the ones that have PAID to have their asses kissed if you continue to kiss other asses for free.
Just my opinion....
And now there is only left to properly link "opinions" and "asses"...as the old? saying goes:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik and Xumeey
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes