4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
I tried downloading the incest patch twice and both times it told me that it was corrupt and couldn't open the winrar file. Can someone please re-upload it or know of another place I can get it?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I tried downloading the incest patch twice and both times it told me that it was corrupt and couldn't open the winrar file. Can someone please re-upload it or know of another place I can get it?
try to update your winrar, or maybe use 7zip, or some other "unrarer".
i just checked it and the downloaded archive is fine.

olutite

Jan 31, 2020
I downloaded the Incest and Shota patch and the saves (full save romance and full save dominance). I pasted the files of the full save romance in the folder Saves and the Patch.rpa in the folder game, but I can't find any animation. Can you tell me what the problem is?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
arguable, i guess. from a financial point of view, he could have done easily 5x the income. his social media stuff is basically at the same stage it was a 7 month ago. same for the discord "community". pretty much a bummer. also people are not motivated to support because he did not show much effort to deliver content. patrons are picky these days, and only the full time devs get attention. see, this thread is at 110 pages. a pretty good indicator. also, the "genrefans" who would spend good $ because of the M/s stuff will wait to see if he will chicken-out with the shota stuff and brings instead an army of new characters. viper and svs would still upload stuff like this, but i am not so sure with f95. i think this all would not really matter if he just pumps out monthly content like some of the bigger players. his artwork is fantastic no matter how banana the story and characters are and could work with all kinds of genres.
If patrons would be picky only games with a high quality story and high quality visuals would get high support and not the games that rush updates with mediocre story's and renders. Quality takes time but people who never touched things like DAZ or even tried to make a game don't know that.

People pay for games with fast updates, if the games have their kinks. Quality is not the important factor.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
There's no gallery, either, but it's in the plans.
Is gallery so important thing to waste your time? I mean it's okay if there will be a full scene with dialogs and other things to "feel" the scene, otherwise UnRen is the most universal tool for unlocking galleries)

randursel

Apr 25, 2018
Is gallery so important thing to waste your time? I mean it's okay if there will be a full scene with dialogs and other things to "feel" the scene, otherwise UnRen is the most universal tool for unlocking galleries)
Mhmm... isn't it the case that the images in the games aren't in an archive to begin with?

Reactions: ttll
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes