4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
1 iq country rules, they blocked the entire website. Disgusting politicians. Brain cells doesnt working properly. God f.. Damn it

Btw any info about the new chapter size?

Reactions: LegendKing23

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
1 iq country rules, they blocked the entire website. Disgusting politicians. Brain cells doesnt working properly. God f.. Damn it

Btw any info about the new chapter size?
Well, that's overly religious ppl for you. Screaming DECENCY!!! oh my...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice quality images but game is to damn short + Missing tag = Dating ,Creampie
Its fantastic but need 6 or 10 gigs to be able to enjoy fully this game :cool: (y)
Wish updates become biger with full game
And Mc' to have choices (like who can stay in his house)
Sister is so damn Beatifull his Mother to :love:

Last edited:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
What do you mean, am i happy with them?
How do you now my religion budy? First of all im not believing the religions. If have a choice from the birth i can put the "NONE" to the religion section. Are we clear.

• Haha
Reactions: drunkelle

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How do you now my religion budy? First of all im not believing the religions. If have a choice from the birth i can put the "NONE" to the religion section. Are we clear.
With those hypocrites no one could be happy - and politicians and similar kind are the same all over this Globe.
R.Johannesson said that, and he hasnt insulted you or your religion, as it seems to me.
So there is no real reason to fell offended there bro.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
He was agreeing with you.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
No i was referring to the ppl in charge.
With those hypocrites no one could be happy - and politicians and similar kind are the same all over this Globe.
R.Johannesson said that, and he hasnt insulted you or your religion, as it seems to me.
Indeed
He was agreeing with you.
Yep

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Unfortunately mate... Unfotunately Arrogant Dictator and their fellas just opened the wikipedia 15 day ago.
İmagine the mental health level

İ get it wrong. Sory mate. Living in this country with blind minds keeping my stress level at high.
İ over reacted to you. Forgive me. 3 beers free cheers.

Sory for toxication ladys and gents.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Living different type of life in the country under the ugly bummers umbrellas its very hard. Eu or different country people are thinking, all people are the same in this country. It is very difficult to isolate yourself by confronting these accusations.
Sometimes I can react too much. Sorry

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Unfortunately mate... Unfotunately Arrogant Dictator and their fellas just opened the wikipedia 15 day ago.

İ get it wrong. Sory mate. Living in this country with blind minds keeping my stress level at high.

it's weird to get this site censored, it's not very well known, i think that even in china you can access it

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
it's weird to get this site censored, it's not very well known, i think that even in china you can access it
Do you think this site is not very well known? :unsure: I thought it's one of the most known of those related to games. Well... Adult ones.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Sorry Offtopic:

I would prefer the turkey turks over the turks here in germany. They are living here (over the half of the money from taxpayers) and 60% are voting for the AKP and Erdogans presidental dictatorship laws and here for the far left, greens and socialdemocrats, wtf. We got mostly the hillbillys and relgious fanatics. And the best thing is (irony) that the most liberal and the well educated ones are going back from germany to turkey.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
I think they use this website more than us.:rolleyes::)
Idiots who do not teach their children sexuality,waiting for children to learn sexuality on their own, censoring movies with people kissing,blocking access to websites that adults will use is an evil to children.

İ will say, its name is to accept their ugliness to everyone.

Reactions: wynlard

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Sorry Offtopic:

I would prefer the turkey turks over the turks here in germany. They are living here (over the half of the money from taxpayers) and 60% are voting for the AKP and Erdogans presidental dictatorship laws and here for the far left, greens and socialdemocrats, wtf. We got mostly the hillbillys and relgious fanatics. And the best thing is (irony) that the most liberal and the well educated ones are going back from germany to turkey.
İ get your point. They move their lifes to germany for living better. But education level is under the earth level like first school.
İm living in İzmir.Akp can get 10% of the vote where I live .Believe me germany should send them back to here for supporting E.doğan.

Anyways , im happy with my leader ATATÜRK . İm living my modern life in my city because of him.

Lets get back to the Game conversation. :coffee:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Cgt35, yayın: 2997680, üye: 1082610"]
Ne demek istediğimi anladım. Daha iyi yaşamak için yaşamlarını Almanya'ya taşıyorlar. Ancak eğitim seviyesi ilkokul gibi dünya seviyesinin altındadır.
İzmir'de yaşayan İm.Akp yaşadığım oyların% 10'unu alabiliyor. Bana inanın Almanya E.doğan'ı desteklemek için onları buraya geri göndermeli.

Her neyse, liderim ATATÜRK ile mutluyum. Modern hayatımı onun yüzünden şehrimde yaşıyorum.

Oyun sohbetine geri dönelim. :Kahve:
[/ALINTI]
Yalnız değilsin...
You're not alone

Nov 21, 2019
is this game dead?
arguable, i guess. from a financial point of view, he could have done easily 5x the income. his social media stuff is basically at the same stage it was a 7 month ago. same for the discord "community". pretty much a bummer. also people are not motivated to support because he did not show much effort to deliver content. patrons are picky these days, and only the full time devs get attention. see, this thread is at 110 pages. a pretty good indicator. also, the "genrefans" who would spend good $ because of the M/s stuff will wait to see if he will chicken-out with the shota stuff and brings instead an army of new characters. viper and svs would still upload stuff like this, but i am not so sure with f95. i think this all would not really matter if he just pumps out monthly content like some of the bigger players. his artwork is fantastic no matter how banana the story and characters are and could work with all kinds of genres.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes