4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can i unlock more sketchbook scenes? I can click only on the first one and when I click on the next one it only say that i can do it later.
There are only 6 ones in the game yet. You can do all six before the end of the current content. Just not immediately.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
How can i unlock more sketchbook scenes? I can click only on the first one and when I click on the next one it only say that i can do it later.
Did you click on the first one, successfully complete the minigame, then click on it again to view the scene? You have to do all that before you can do the next one. The ones you can currently do in the game are pictures #1-5 and #8, for a total of 6 memory scenes.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Even if I'm also a developer,
I just wanted to report this game.

I admit I didn't test the game's story and mechanics very much, but I was intrigued by the art.
I really liked the different uses of the contrast of pastel and washed colors with full and strong colors when needed, even the shots are refined and particular; everything is interesting.

I hope for developers and players that this is a growing project.

Good lick
Have a nice day

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So it seems the big bois like ICSTOR, Philly, @Dr.PinkCake, Lewdlab, @Mr.Jet etc. have some competition ... renders are top notch like most guys sad but the plot seems kinda shallow atm and screams NTR of its ass plus none of the characters seem to give a rats ass about the MC and his "past trauma" (whatever that is) they only care about their asses. The mini-games are easy to crack if you pay enough attention and you can relieve MC's memories with his sweet ass naughty mommy (which is a nice asset in my opinion) ...

But the game lacks heavily on plot and potential love interests (the sister only cares about the money lol she even asks if MC's boy is loaded, Kelly wants only a fuck buddy to "fix" her mother/sister/cat/female friends to put it frankly I think every dude wishes to have a girl like her, Sally- her sister- look like a nerdy, naive mini-mom from Aorrta's game, the lesbi neighbors one is a stuck up bitch to the MC the other is a slutty bisexual hot piece of ass, Sheila or Cougar80 is probably Kevin's mom who needs a little "attention" and a nice deep dicking from the MC nothing more, the estranged mom does a CIA type of shit to track down the MC and it is implied she abandoned him or at least did some nasty shit to him I just hope she didn't whore herself for some Benjamins like most sexy bitches are "forced" to do in these games, the little sister is hinted to be the most caring, the grandma is the big boss, would be crazy if we could bang her for the heritage :ROFLMAO: and the dad (why the fuck is a DILF tag on the game??) is a lazy ass divorced motherfucker that also don't give a shit about the MC).

Furthermore, it seems our boy is hiding from something or just trying to fuck the IRS and nostalgia brings him back to his hometown. Another interesting and unexplained part of the story is how the hell did he make that kinda money (i wanna join the club ;)) only by selling paintings of what ?? mommy's curvy ass ... I know it's a 0.1 but you should arouse the player's curiosity with details and tease him with these babes not confuse him with random plot holes. Anyway, hope you'll be more specific with the next updates and make it big with the game.

Best of luck to you with the project !!

Last edited:

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
You know I thought Milfy City and 'City of Broken Dreamers' set the standard for high quality images. That was before I ran into this game. Holy Crap. The attention to detail is mesmerizingly great. From subtle eye movements in conversations, to the intricate designs of skin, clothes, etc. It's a level of quality many developers can't even dream of achieving. The story looks interesting so far as well. Seems like attention to grammar took a hit halfway through the episode, but that can be easily addressed. I'm hoping things become more clear as more updates come out. We're told that the mc is a teenager and his best friend doesn't look older than 16/17, so I'm really curious about how and when exactly the protagonist moved out of town, got filthy rich and came back while still being extremely young. Lora and Lindsey look way older (like early 30s), so when the mc is recalling sexual encounters with Lora and the Mom (before he moved out), you have to wonder about how old he was when their relationship started. So I'm hoping that stuff gets clarified. This is easily the best new game to drop on F95 in a while. Looking forward to seeing what's next. 10/10 so far.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
This is very impressive, I didn't encounter any bugs, the story is great, incredible character models, the renders are splendid... :eek:

I love the direction this is taking and the memory scenes are my favorite. I really hope they'll delve deeper into those. The more shota content the better :love:

Now they have set a pretty high bar, I hope next updates will be released steadily. If they keep this up, I'll definitely support them soon. :sneaky:(y)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I just read Patreon page and saw someone that don't like NTR, telling others to report the game to patreon for blackmail.. I guess some non-ntr fans reach the highest lvl of being pathetic.
That is indeed pretty pathetic ntr is not my favorite fetish,but even then i still wont step that low to crap on some other people fetish like this.. If he cant stand that fetish he should have skipped this game it is even mentioned that this game contains ntr.. :rolleyes:

i read some of the developer post and i think you need to change some of the text, if you say i hope you dont like my game please support me, people wont support you because they dont like your game. they will only support you if they do like your game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ttll

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
is it just me or that sketchbook mini-game really hard? this why i sucked at fps games. it's all coming back now :(

a really good introduction btw. visuals are top-notch. really liked the music and the mc narration. overall this game is quite aesthetically pleasing. great job done by the dev!

Reactions: fbass

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
is it just me or that sketchbook mini-game really hard? this why i sucked at fps games. it's all coming back now :(

a really good introduction btw. visuals are top-notch. really liked the music and the mc narration. overall this game is quite aesthetically pleasing. great job done by the dev!
FPS games? This is a visual novel. You have endless attempts at those minigames, with which type were you struggling?

Reactions: Krull

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Alright I took the liberty of explaining the mini games in the sketch book, in order to view the memories. There are about 4 types of mini games so far for 6 different memories, I'm pretty sure you need to unlock the first ones in order to view the last ones (i.e., you can't automatically jump to the 6th memory, you need to get the previous ones too).

As you progress through the game, more memory mini games unlock. e.g., only after Lindsay's shower scene will the beach memory mini game become available for you to play and unlock.

They should all be unlocked for you to play right before the end, after getting off the motorbike when returning from the meeting (harassment \ blackmail scene). (you'd still need to unlock the 1st memory and those after it, in order unlock the last one, the rule still applies)

So with all that aside, the mini games themselves:

These are the first 4 by the order that they unlock (I think..), they don't unlock all at once, like I said. And there's no need to complete them as soon as you can, you can do them all right after leaving the harassment\blackmail.

1st memory - lunch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd memory - lollipop
3rd memory - beach buns
4th memory - Bangerous operation
5th memory - new home
6th memory - struggling
Aaaand... That's it for this release! :D

Last edited:

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Alright I took the liberty of explaining the mini games in the sketch book, in order to view the memories. There are about 4 types of mini games so far for 6 different memories, I'm pretty sure you need to unlock the first ones in order to view the last ones (i.e., you can't automatically jump to the 6th memory, you need to get the previous ones too).

As you progress through the game, more memory mini games unlock. e.g., only after Lindsay's shower scene will the beach memory mini game become available for you to play and unlock.

They should all be unlocked for you to play right before the end, after getting off the motorbike when returning from the meeting (harassment \ blackmail scene). (you'd still need to unlock the 1st memory and those after it, in order unlock the last one, the rule still applies)

View attachment 329984

These are the first 4 by the order that they unlock (I think..), they don't unlock all at once, like I said. and there's no rush to them as soon as you can, so I'm not sure which point in the story unlock them all exactly.

1st memory - lunch
2nd memory - lollipop
3rd memory - beach buns
5th memory - new home
6th memory - struggling
This will probably be pretty helpful for people, as I have seen a lot of people Express confusion/frustration with the mini games. Might even be worth having a link to this post in the OP.

Reactions: satoshi36

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

View attachment 329984

These are the first 4 by the order that they unlock (I think..), they don't unlock all at once, like I said. And there's no need to complete them as soon as you can, you can do them all right after leaving the harassment\blackmail.

1st memory - lunch
2nd memory - lollipop
3rd memory - beach buns
5th memory - new home
6th memory - struggling
awesome job you have done here. but i got stuck in the first one. can't get all the dots within the time limit. always end up having 2-3 short:LOL:
i'll just blame it on my shitty mouse:whistle:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Seems to be a pretty good start to a game all around.

Complaints: The translation was at times weak, but mostly understandable. The first few minigames were fine (though I had to try the first one a few times), but the fourth one was infuriating. I had a tough time finding the slave route even after I realized there is one, but I did get it eventually.

I noticed a couple of bugs: ignoring Kelly when she's texting you can lower Lindsay's points, the slave route makes it impossible to arrive at the meeting early, and Jen's blackmail scene plays out after you leave on that route.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes