4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Lol, it does not have abandoned tag only because mods here have a soft spot for this dev it seems. Otherwise it would have gotten an abandoned tag a long time ago.
Do you know how many times I said this ? My comments were always deleted each time I brought this up. Yours will be deleted too. It's only a matter of time.

To the moderator of this thread: Look, it's your right to be friend with ttll and whoever you want. I'm not here to judge Friendships/personal affinities and I perfectly know that we, as members, don't know everything that's going on behind the scenes and in a sense, it's not a problem. But.... You've got to be fair, please. You know that several games here got the abandonned tag for less than what ttll did, communication-wise. Why do we have the feeling that ttll is being treated differently ?

If I'm wrong, then please, explain to me, to us, in a constructive way what I/we didn't understand about the " abandonned tag " protocol and why it doesn't apply here. I'm not trying to troll here or start a useless fight/debate. It's a sincere and serious question. I would be very grateful if you could give us an answer, so that once and for all, we could move on and stop spamming this thread with that same recurring question. Again, not trying to troll and disrespect staff members/mods. I just want to understand.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Lol, it does not have abandoned tag only because mods here have a soft spot for this dev it seems. Otherwise it would have gotten an abandoned tag a long time ago.
Incorrect, Games get abandoned tag when dev hasn't updated on their patreon or anywhere for a certain period of time.

I believe it is around 3 months.

And if you bothered to check, the last update on their patreon was nov 30.
Which was 4 days ago....
So no it is not abandoned.

Just cause you are displeased that it has been so long since an update, doesn't change that.
Quoting you to inform about the 3 months thing for abandoned tag. (Basically has to be without a doubt and clear that it is completely abandoned, not a "but there hasn't been an official release in ages")
If devs are still active on their patreon games don't get abandoned tag, has little to do with mods and their feelings.

From a brief check, this dev has been doing monthly updates on patreon, so no tag in sight. However since it has been so long since an update, they added the on-hold tag. (I couldn't find anything official about on-hold status, so I assume it is either slow progress or big update, will see when the next update comes... in about a year XP )

Some games are just slow, since they may be side projects and such.

And from what i can tell, this games patrons seem to still be pretty satisfied with what they see posted to keep giving them money sooo.

p.s. nice profile pic, Garp is a chad.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Incorrect, Games get abandoned tag when dev hasn't updated on their patreon or anywhere for a certain period of time.

Which was 4 days ago....

Just cause you are displeased that it has been so long since an update, doesn't change that.

Quoting you to inform about the 3 months thing for abandoned tag. (Basically has to be without a doubt and clear that it is completely abandoned, not a "but there hasn't been an official release in ages")
If devs are still active on their patreon games don't get abandoned tag, has little to do with mods and their feelings.

From a brief check, this dev has been doing monthly updates on patreon, so no tag in sight. However since it has been so long since an update, they added the on-hold tag. (I couldn't find anything official about on-hold status, so I assume it is either slow progress or big update, will see when the next update comes... in about a year XP )

And from what i can tell, this games patrons seem to still be pretty satisfied with what they see posted to keep giving them money sooo.

i will make a game and release it and 10000 people will pay me 5$ every month and i will tell those people every week that i`m working on game but they don`t get new update next 5 years !!! game is not abandoned if i lie every week and you pay me !!!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i will make a game and release it and 10000 people will pay me 5$ every month and i will tell those people every week that i`m working on game but they don`t get new update next 5 years !!! game is not abandoned if i lie every week and you pay me !!!
Rules are rules dude, is that simple, if you were to send status updates on patreon every month for those 5 years, you wouldn't get more than an "On Hold" tag here. Plain and simple.

You bitching about it in this forum isn't going to do anything but create spam :|

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Rules are rules dude, is that simple, if you were to send status updates on patreon every month for those 5 years, you wouldn't get more than an "On Hold" tag here. Plain and simple.

You bitching about it in this forum isn't going to do anything but create spam :|
yes get on hold tag but milking people ! money is money !

Reactions: javikaston

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018

Which was 4 days ago....

Lol, what a joke. So if he opens his patreon page and makes some comments there every 3 months, means he is actively working on a game, and therefore the game should not get abandoned tag? That is some next level logic right there.
I do not give a fu.... if he commented 4 days ago on his patreon about some wallpaper or whatever, when the last game update was 20 months ago. That is the only thing that should matter, everything else is irrelevant.
Lol he can make posts on his patreon every day just so it looks like he is doing something.
A year or so ago when the game was not updated for a year i was still defending him because he was still coming here sometimes to say that he is just a slow worker and he seemed honest. But bro was i wrong, he became one of the prime examples of wallpaper milkers.

Last edited:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
mark abandoned and give him 6 months to continue with game ! after that just delete abandoned game ! who want to play 10 minutes abandoned game ?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Some people didn't born to make games or VNs, doesn't matter how skilled, talented and criative they are, and ttll is one of those. Talent and good ideas means nothing if you can't be productive. I wish more people take this in account before trying become devs and asking money from other people.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
While I'm happy that this game got it's long awaited abandoned tag I'm lowkey kinda disappointed because this was a game I actually wanted to play the relationship between the MC and his mom was genuinely interesting to me so this is bittersweet for me. Also my source of wallpapers is gone, so sad :cry:.
i love the sister and her big tits. but im sure someone will make a copy cat of the game soon

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes