TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I must have missed a lot of that by accident I think as I had progressed an outfit ahead.

Some janitor related brainstorms for you (bear in mind I missed most of it, sorry if it's already there):
- Make her clean the toilets with a brush, cloth (or nastier!) in various states of dress
- Make her clean the rest of the school in various states of dress
- Make her clean outer grounds of the school (less dress is more!)
- Send her off to some shop to get him cleaning supplies in various states of dress (you could put NPC's en route to trigger mini interactions)
- He could start picking her up at night for extra punishments, taking her to his house. I'm sure a good janitor has a lot of "tools" there in his basement.
- Friends might get involved.
- She might have to leave her clothes at home for this.
- She might have to walk home afterwards.
- He might decide it's better to do all this at day time instead of night time.
Maybe the janitor will catch her in the toilet again and this time he just takes her 'as she is' to the principals office and is punished by having to help the janitor to clean the school twice during the week and on the weekend for a couple of hours. That way you could add anything in to the equation, even having to clean the principals office while he is there in a little school girls outfit. And when helping the janitor she has to wear some overalls that have a skirt bottom rather than pants and to make it interesting have the brother continue to steal her panties so she has to go to school without them.

Also need to add some more outdoor exhibitionism, like walking through the town totally naked, or losing a bet in the bar and having to work in just an apron.

Jan 5, 2021
tengo 49 de exhibicionismo y no se como hacer que vaya sin ropa por la escuela donde hay que ir?
I have 49 exhibitionism and I don't know how to make him go to school without clothes, where should I go?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
tengo 49 de exhibicionismo y no se como hacer que vaya sin ropa por la escuela donde hay que ir?
I have 49 exhibitionism and I don't know how to make him go to school without clothes, where should I go?
If you mean going to school without her knickers, then you just got to wait for her brother to sneak into her room at night and steal all her knickers, then she has to go to school without wearing any.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
me refiero desnuda como en la foto
I mean naked like in the photo
This is not implemented yet. Right now, May can only walk naked inside of the house.

EDIT: Sorry, I have to correct myself. This is not implemented in general yet. The photo may be from of a special exhibitionism event, which starts in the school.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Anyone else having problems getting out of fullscreen mode, I've tried F4 and it's not working, anyone got any ideas?

Nevermind, found out it's F5 in this game and not F4 like it is in most games.

Last edited:

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
someone else having the screen not at the right place ? Like, i can't see the speech bubble and the game is not perfectly in center (here are examples, in the bottom there is the speech bubble and in the croner right bottom side some others things and same in the title screen) 1650896495134.png 1650896229408.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
someone else having the screen not at the right place ? Like, i can't see the speech bubble and the game is not perfectly in center (here are examples, in the bottom there is the speech bubble and in the croner right bottom side some others things and same in the title screen) View attachment 1776095 View attachment 1776090
Nope, not getting that, but I do have the problem that the pointer won't go to the bottom of the screen and I have to use the down arrow to leave the house instead of point and click with my mouse.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
someone else having the screen not at the right place ? Like, i can't see the speech bubble and the game is not perfectly in center (here are examples, in the bottom there is the speech bubble and in the croner right bottom side some others things and same in the title screen) View attachment 1776095 View attachment 1776090
What's the resolution of your screen? It need to be at least 1280X960 to display properly.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I think there is something wrong when I plaid it too with the resolution. I think alt enter did not do a good job and I had to put it full screen from the menu.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
1920x1080
You running it on a laptop? I've had people with similar problem who run the game on laptops.
Running it full screen or windowed? If Full screen how did you change to to full screen. Avoid use alt+enter to go to full screen. Use F5 instead.

djpetrin15

Jun 26, 2021
Not bad. Slow-ish progress but that was fine... until my finger slipped and I lost about an hour of progress. Any way to implement an autosave in RPGMaker, or even a warning message that you're about to overwrite a save?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes