hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
add some thinks, as sneak, watch" etc, so she can let camera behind, of do here a gift , for her bedroom, so she can mastrubate wathing here, make it more horny

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
give in betweet a small extra options, like with brother (change possition , so he smell your wet pussy, is only 1 movement, that can be used by your sister etc
and give later some extra options to do stuff

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Alright, tested on Windows with 144hz display now. In the MKXP version it does seem that everything moves about 2.5x faster than in the default executable, which makes sense because of 144hz vs 60hz. This means that framerate actually affects game speed and doesn't just add more frames in between to make it appear smoother. This also means that indeed anyone running MKXP on a display lower than 60hz will experience very slow gameplay. If I disable "syncToRefreshrate" in mkxp.conf and set fixedFramerate=60 there, then they both have the same gameplay speed.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Alright, tested on Windows with 144hz display now. In the MKXP version it does seem that everything moves about 2.5x faster than in the default executable, which makes sense because of 144hz vs 60hz. This means that framerate actually affects game speed and doesn't just add more frames in between to make it appear smoother. This also means that indeed anyone running MKXP on a display lower than 60hz will experience very slow gameplay. If I disable "syncToRefreshrate" in mkxp.conf and set fixedFramerate=60 there, then they both have the same gameplay speed.
Thanks for this. (y)
It seems that Ancurio's code disables the fpslimiter when syncToRefreshrate is enabled.
value from config.cpp
Code:
    PO_DESC(fixedFramerate, int, 0) \
value from the graphics.cpp
Code:
    if (data->config.syncToRefreshrate)
    {
        p->frameRate = data->refreshRate;
        p->fpsLimiter.disabled = true;
    }
    else if (data->config.fixedFramerate > 0)
    {
        p->fpsLimiter.setDesiredFPS(data->config.fixedFramerate);
    }
    else if (data->config.fixedFramerate < 0)
    {
    }
}
but it should be instead
Code:
{
    p = new GraphicsPrivate(data);

if (data->config.syncToRefreshrate)
    {
        if  (data->config.fixedFramerate < 0)
        {
            p->frameRate = data->refreshRate;
        }
    }
    else if (data->config.fixedFramerate > 0)
    {
        p->fpsLimiter.setDesiredFPS(data->config.fixedFramerate);
    }
    else if (data->config.fixedFramerate < 0)
    {
    }
}
I'll fix it
edit: After reviewing it carefully it does not need to be modified.
It wasn't well documented on these two settings.
"fixedFramerate" = 0 (default setting) => sets the framerate to 40 for rpgmakerXP and to 60 for rpgmaker VX/VXACE
"fixedFramerate" = to a positive value sets the fps to that value
"fixedFramerate" = to a negative value deactivates the fps limiter... you can have fun with this...:LOL:
"syncToRefreshrate" = the fps are synced with the monitor.
Activating "syncToRefreshrate" invalidates "fixedFramerate" (whatever setting you had there is ignored).

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazybat

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
edit: After reviewing it carefully it does not need to be modified.
It wasn't well documented on these two settings.
"fixedFramerate" = 0 (default setting) => sets the framerate to 40 for rpgmakerXP and to 60 for rpgmaker VX/VXACE
"fixedFramerate" = to a positive value sets the fps to that value
"fixedFramerate" = to a negative value deactivates the fps limiter... you can have fun with this...:LOL:
"syncToRefreshrate" = the fps are synced with the monitor.
Activating "syncToRefreshrate" invalidates "fixedFramerate" (whatever setting you had there is ignored).
Well the point remains that syncToRefreshrate with its current logic is completely useless. No game developer would ever want actual gameplay speed to depend on what kind of display an user is currently using. It makes no sense to walk in a game at snail speed on a 30hz TV while being a speed demon on a 144hz display.

Formular44

Feb 2, 2019
Great game. Thanks
Probably this bug has been already reported:
- Using version 1.6. Uncompress 7z file. Run executable. New game. Skip intro. The dorm shows 3 icons that should not be there, I think. Two naked girls (showing two scenes) and a treasure chest in the upper right corner (not able to upload screen capture yet, sorry)

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Great game. Thanks
Probably this bug has been already reported:
- Using version 1.6. Uncompress 7z file. Run executable. New game. Skip intro. The dorm shows 3 icons that should not be there, I think. Two naked girls (showing two scenes) and a treasure chest in the upper right corner (not able to upload screen capture yet, sorry)
Yes, Those have been reported already. These are debug npc that I forgot to remove. (again)

Reactions: Formular44

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
bug: gamecrash
version: 1.6 HD
play: New Game from the start
bug occurs sometimes, but isn't repetebale for the same event

-------------
Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred.
failed to create bitmap
-------------

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
bug: gamecrash
version: 1.6 HD
play: New Game from the start
bug occurs sometimes, but isn't repetebale for the same event

-------------
Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred.
failed to create bitmap
-------------
It's a generic problem in RPGMAKER VX ACE engine. There's nothing I can do about it unfortunately
It seems to pop up now and then. Some people have experienced it more often then others.

I myself have seen this error maybe 3 times in the 4 years I've been working on the game.

• Sad
Reactions: laladon

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I've uploaded a small bug-fix release with some other small changes:

V1.6.1:

Bug-fixes:

- Removed debugging NPC's from May's room.
- Fixed an error with the piggy outfit standing pic causing two pictures to display at once when opacity is enabled
- Updated PK2000 mod package to version1.0

Changes:

- Modified the dialog of the 4 main events with May's (step)brother so it now shows brother when you've set family relation to real. (There are still other parts that will need to be changed.)

- Added a prompt to setup Family relations if you skip the intro when starting a new game.

UncleVT

Since you helped in in the past. Could you do the honors and add some tags to the opening post to get them up to date?
Could you please add the tags anal and animated? Thank you.

Last edited:

srfdtgydhf

May 30, 2020
Hi, I would like to know how far the brother go during the night activity and if there will some updates on the night activity (like may go see her family or the contrary). Thanks for this game, it is one of the most exciting !

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, I would like to know how far the brother go during the night activity and if there will some updates on the night activity (like may go see her family or the contrary). Thanks for this game, it is one of the most exciting !
I have no plans to expand those night events with the brother. Those were merely a means to an end to get things going on the panty less front. I'm personally not a fan of such sleep scenes. May visiting other people who know that's something that might happen at some point.

Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
I have no plans to expand those night events with the brother. Those were merely a means to an end to get things going on the panty less front. I'm personally not a fan of such sleep scenes. May visiting other people who know that's something that might happen at some point.
I really love the game, one of the best games available on this site, awesome work!!

Have small suggestions, hope u consider these-

1. Can you add repeatable common events in the game, like getting groped,kissed,fucked by NPCs on the street, restaurants, park, beach etc
(like just going up and talking to them in ‘free roam’ with slutty clothes, no pants/bra and event triggers when shame/exhibition is low enough).

2. Would be awesome if we can remove panties/bra manually in wardrobe, like we get to select to wear panties or not and then we get to trigger some random events like getting groped on street, nipple slips when talking to NPCs, getting cat called and having some fun in public etc

3. Would really love to see more Mom & sis content, especially Mom, like mom getting boned by some plumber every Wednesday and may walks on them and maybe even join them

4. Need more beach content ,like new bikinis, going topless etc

Actually this game has so much potential that I can go on and on about this. Looking forward for more updates!!

Also, wondering what content is planned for subway and when can we expect it?

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes