• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
I still have tons of idea's laying around, but in the end I'll prob end up scrapping a lot of them.
Realistically I simply don't have the resources to implement them all. It took me 4 years to get where we are now.
I don't think I can keep doing this for another 4 years.
you can................. but can and "want" are here the real keywords, i wanted always my onw perfect game, cyperpunt was promiss from 2014 and take 6 years, and there with a complee team, so .............. want be perfect game, is couple of years, you know , it will be a build for lifetime........... offcours you can make it i n several games, ...............go far as you can, ........ and make a new beter house for second game, there you can have her, here onw strip emperium, of group of firls for cyberseks, etc, once you stop , there is no "return option, so build another 10 years, and look what can wait for second game and whats needed in this game, (as shock family with naked body ) (you can use the trick , "soap in my eyes, can somebody help me, ....... hope you here alone mom (and you know complete familly is on the diner table, ...... oops accident, is asways good first step, maby do even stuff with your sister, (water of white shirt so all see here boobs and nipples, 'she will be greatfull
of even do same as brother and sneak in the 3 rooms as there sloop for same "pranks" (and so she can find here stolen slips ,
he is almost your slave , thanks your sister, so you can use him to help is some stuff, for some accidents or so...............your choose, o want make similar game (connected with a abadont game with zombie"s where your last man (can make a alien shapeshifter,

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-11-endlesstaboo.8879/

sort of game but with your way of game play, so more freedom of walk around map,

not sure.......... what i want to say, never shortcut your own dreams, there is no "reload screen, once "finished, there is no turning back , game is great , but feel as "empty" shop simulator by moments

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
go make mine in dutch for myselfs, so i can use translator to make "updates", i can do always a "uncut " version, where you can do taboo stuff, i love sleep sex and ""pre zombie" sex, sound maby less morbid if she change in game,

so can can get money for the "cut version, where some scenes are removed or "replace" ....... its easy to make 2 game similar

i can even make my own site for the uncut version, and you pay as member, and than you can download, of even give soms "options.......... no kid of animal sex , but there some possibles, like do "offschreen, , so you know "something happens,

must find good storyline and good start

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i dont care if i do if for 20 years, it make a scene for real is even fun als "play" it, but with a much longer effect
(i see it for hours.................)

zampara1

Dec 23, 2020
Hello, just wanna ask, is the father her biological father or not when I choose Dad not step-dad in the beginning? Cuz many of the dialogs say that he's her step-dad, she even calls him by his first name Blake. Also May can't get pregnant in this game right? Overall it's a good game, I don't really mind the typos. Keep up the good work Dev.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, for you, I've added even more lesbian content. :sneaky:

All jokes aside last 4,5 updates has been mostly straight content, but seriously 8 hours vs 15 min is a gross
exaggeration unless you skipped all the straight content.
Ain't exaggeration bro, I added the events from jobs too for that 8 hours and the grind.
And for the 15 minutes straight content I added the exhibitionism events too.

Idk how it is now but when I've played it the whole straight content ended when you gave your brother a bj, I played it for 12 hours after that and was only lesbian stuff.

I don't have a problem with lesbian content but for me, it just too light. The worst thing you did is not adding paths to have the player know on what content he is on or how much content is out there.

I wouldn't have minded the 15 minutes content if the game would have to tell me that's where the straight content ended.

How much lesbian content vs Straight content you got now in your opinion? it now a 50/50?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ain't exaggeration bro, I added the events from jobs too for that 8 hours and the grind.
And for the 15 minutes straight content I added the exhibitionism events too.

Idk how it is now but when I've played it the whole straight content ended when you gave your brother a bj, I played it for 12 hours after that and was only lesbian stuff.

I don't have a problem with lesbian content but for me, it just too light. The worst thing you did is not adding paths to have the player know on what content he is on or how much content is out there.

I wouldn't have minded the 15 minutes content if the game would have to tell me that's where the straight content ended.

How much lesbian content vs Straight content you got now in your opinion? it now a 50/50?
You played a very old version then. I would say it at least 50/50. Maybe even 60/40 towards straight if you count all the photo shoots/exhibitions and solo events.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MachoGuy

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hello, just wanna ask, is the father her biological father or not when I choose Dad not step-dad in the beginning? Cuz many of the dialogs say that he's her step-dad, she even calls him by his first name Blake. Also May can't get pregnant in this game right? Overall it's a good game, I don't really mind the typos. Keep up the good work Dev.
Yes, this should reflect in the dialog as well. There might be part of dialog that I Haven't changed yet/overlooked since this is something I added like 2 versions ago. So feel free to point them out in which events you encountered that.

Or perhaps you running into a bug you could try setting it again manually under settings and see if it persists.

Reactions: zampara1

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
You played a very old version then. I would say it at least 50/50. Maybe even 60/40 towards straight if you count all the photo shoots/exhibitions and solo events.
Nice, I will give it a chance in the future again, it is good that you have seen the problem and fix it and didn't just act like that was how it suppose to be.

When I've played it the only events were: The ones with the brother, groping at jobs and exhibitionism around the city.

If you wonder why I played the game for so long if the content i liked was gone it because of the groping and overall story that was moving towards and the game give me the impression that if i continue there will be something at the end BUT it wasn't, just more lesbian stuff with the mom, sister, school, friends, cheerleaders, boss, job clients, etc.

At least please, just for me add the option to kill her friend PLEASEEE she is annoying af.

srfdtgydhf

May 30, 2020
Hi, in every version of this game i try every time to test the new sex scene as a virgin to see if there is a diferent text. This time i did try with the glory hole scene and there was nothing about her first time. So, i wonder if it is a oversight or it will be done later or never ? Thanks for your wonderful work by that !

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, in every version of this game i try every time to test the new sex scene as a virgin to see if there is a diferent text. This time i did try with the glory hole scene and there was nothing about her first time. So, i wonder if it is a oversight or it will be done later or never ? Thanks for your wonderful work by that !
I simply haven't paid attention to it. I mean How likely is it that this far into the game May is still a virgin.

The game isn't about May staying a virgin. I know some people like virgin runs, the game wasn't designed as such.
Still I try to add a few line of text everytime . I haven't done that for this event yet. I might a a few later since it not that much work.

zampara1

Dec 23, 2020
Hi Dev, I wish you made the VN romance version of May without her being led into depravity and corruption, she's such a cute and sweet girl in the beginning, maybe her romance interests would be Gina, her cousin, Adrian, Daniel, Garret, Mike or someone else haha, just hoping...

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Hi Dev, I wish you made the VN romance version of May without her being led into depravity and corruption, she's such a cute and sweet girl in the beginning, maybe her romance interests would be Gina, her cousin, Adrian, Daniel, Garret, Mike or someone else haha, just hoping...
a date will be nice, the bib or beach chicks are both intrested (want lesbians, im not intrest in naked male figure and "suck" there dicks................ here very much gay games, so i understand why there want male intrest ......................

srfdtgydhf

May 30, 2020
I simply haven't paid attention to it. I mean How likely is it that this far into the game May is still a virgin.

The game isn't about May staying a virgin. I know some people like virgin runs, the game wasn't designed as such.
Still I try to add a few line of text everytime . I haven't done that for this event yet. I might a a few later since it not that much work.
Thanks

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry, but that's not going to happen, but I think you already knew that right? The game is about depravity and corruption. I don't have any plans to turn it into a romance version.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
This game has a memory leak. The more you play the game the more memory grows.
It appears a lot of content is getting loaded over and over again.
This happens a number of ways. When you change map regions and if you save and reload.

I'm not familiar with RPGM so can only give some limited advice I program in most C/C++ and web
I would separate assets into several types ones that are related to map areas and ones that are generally used across all maps.
Example: Her image she has standing in clothes that is always on the screen would be a general asset that is available all over.
A room scene would be related to a map. Images over her in specific scenes related to an area would be related to the map.

My understanding is RPGM relies on JS garbage collection to remove assets that are no longer referenced.
So you probably need to keep track of those references yourself. I can't tell you how to do that in JS in C++ I built an Asset manager that uses a very fast hashtable to keep track of what has been loaded already and provides a pointer back to the asset if it already exists and destroys them when needed.

I would have thought something of that nature would have been built into RPGM from the start guess I was wrong from what I just looked up.

Other than that there isn't any big issues with the game. I noticed this because it crashed several times and so I pulled a few tools for watching what was going on.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Sorry, but that's not going to happen, but I think you already knew that right? The game is about depravity and corruption. I don't have any plans to turn it into a romance version.
mine was never about romance, wel a "date"but she can use black mail...cheating, or simple for payment, see something so you can use here as your slave or seks slave......... submission and dominance is no "romance; im agree about let romance out (will break the game, but see something and use in your advance ............... like use drank, make here drunk, and have sex , she want keep it silent so you use that, ...........some chooses, ........... there is already in game , like you sister do on your stepbrother, so choose between submission or dominance or both........ ......... and a harem is for me never "romantic" ; its more " get" and "use" them all, can be nice to leak some stuff, you can even bring others together, by use there jalousy, and forge them in atmide there love, (get with both sex and bring them together, ......... there see there had sex together after you release the blindfold, ................ just some idee"s , ik like game, there some bdsm in game already anyway.........so do stuff together with your sister, and learn so other stuff from here, of your mom.................she have feelings for you too, so you can go that way, thats no "romance" anyway.....you can "help" here to bring some "action" back in there relation, "she sleep alone if i remember well, (im not sure) is some time ago, , im play , but i playd al before so i play small boring parts, you need to do before you level is good, and you can only cheat shyness, so cant cheat to much or some stuff get broken

zampara1

Dec 23, 2020
I know, I was just wishing, it's because I love May's character at the beginning before she has lewd minds, she's such a sweet girl.

Fasil

May 24, 2017
Tried to find solution using search in this thread...and failed:)

Problem with the Webcam Quest Chain

After the 1st "session" where a guy explained some basics to her she decides she needs a new outfit with a mask. I was able to buy that. Now the next undone point is " Unlocked stage1:First steps".

No Idea what to do now, When I klickt the sparkling computer in the evening I get Message "Should I start a webcam show?" nothing happens.

Stats are:

Shame 52
Lust: tried with max and Zero
Confidence 29
Exhibit:23
Corruption: 14

Please help!

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Tried to find solution using search in this thread...and failed:)

Problem with the Webcam Quest Chain

After the 1st "session" where a guy explained some basics to her she decides she needs a new outfit with a mask. I was able to buy that. Now the next undone point is " Unlocked stage1:First steps".

No Idea what to do now, When I klickt the sparkling computer in the evening I get Message "Should I start a webcam show?" nothing happens.

Stats are:

Shame 52
Lust: tried with max and Zero
Confidence 29
Exhibit:23
Corruption: 14

Please help!
Set text speed to normal under settings. It's a know issue described in the read me.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes