xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
Not at problem over here. 1920X1080 should be fine. I'm running it on 1920x1080 too.
This happens when it's full screen too?
Yes unfortunately its happen on full screen too. I cant see the text of May and other characters at all despite its really very HD.

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
What is the sixth event with the mother? Next to 'apply bodylotion' in the replay section.
And the third stripclub event? Between 2nd stripper performance and 3rd stripper performance.

They're both purple gems in the replay section for me.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Yes unfortunately its happen on full screen too. I cant see the text of May and other characters at all despite its really very HD.
When you run it in windowed mode is the game window smaller then the screen as it should be? A screenshot might help.
But the content doesn't fit inside the window? You have this problem with both the original game.exe as the falcon-xp.exe?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
What is the sixth event with the mother? Next to 'apply bodylotion' in the replay section.
And the third stripclub event? Between 2nd stripper performance and 3rd stripper performance.

They're both purple gems in the replay section for me.

The sixt event is an event you get after the apply body-lotion event and talk to her in the morning.

The other one is a scene at the stripclub that should trigger when May works as a waitress wearing the piggy outfit and her shame is 32 or below.

Reactions: ricola

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
The sixt event is an event you get after the apply body-lotion event and talk to her in the morning.

The other one is a scene at the stripclub that should trigger when May works as a waitress wearing the piggy outfit and her shame is 32 or below.
Thanks.

I found the stripclub event, but I can't trigger the mother event, is there anyway of forcing this? What version of the games was that event included (incase I have to load up an old save)?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks.

I found the stripclub event, but I can't trigger the mother event, is there anyway of forcing this? What version of the games was that event included (incase I have to load up an old save)?
This event was introduced in version 1.5. It only triggers if you're wearing the last outfit. The pink top and shorts and relationship with her mother is 4 or above. If you're still having problems please upload a save so I can have a look it's this is a bug or something else.

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
This event was introduced in version 1.5. It only triggers if you're wearing the last outfit. The pink top and shorts and relationship with her mother is 4 or above. If you're still having problems please upload a save so I can have a look it's this is a bug or something else.
Just to be clear, the body-lotion event triggered, but not the morning after event.

I tested with the included v1.5 save, and everything worked there. I assume what happened was that after I did the body-lotion event I didn't talk to the mother the next day, which meant that it didn't trigger properly, nor later days. If possible it might be better if you managed to force the next-day event.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Just to be clear, the body-lotion event triggered, but not the morning after event.

I tested with the included v1.5 save, and everything worked there. I assume what happened was that after I did the body-lotion event I didn't talk to the mother the next day, which meant that it didn't trigger properly, nor later days. If possible it might be better if you managed to force the next-day event.
It really shouldn't matter if you talked to the mother the next day or not. You just need to fulfill the requirements and it should trigger. It's only trigger able while May is wearing the latest outfit, which isn't even available right after the last scene with her mom yet.

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
It really shouldn't matter if you talked to the mother the next day or not. You just need to fulfill the requirements and it should trigger. It's only trigger able while May is wearing the latest outfit, which isn't even available right after the last scene with her mom yet.
For some reason it doesn't. Should also note that when I try to replay the baby-lotion event the game freezes when the event finishes - meaning I'm not returned to the replay room and have to restart the game.

I'll send you the savegame as a PM, in case you have time to take a look at it and see if it is corrupt, or if the problem exists between keyboard and chair.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
For some reason it doesn't. Should also note that when I try to replay the baby-lotion event the game freezes when the event finishes - meaning I'm not returned to the replay room and have to restart the game.

I'll send you the savegame as a PM, in case you have time to take a look at it and see if it is corrupt, or if the problem exists between keyboard and chair.
I see why it isn't triggering. In your save relationship with her mom is at 3, but to trigger the scene it should be 4 at least.
This should only happen when you've skipped/aborted one of the events with her mom.

However since you've unlocked all those mom should be at 4, but somehow it isn't. I took a look at the code of the 4 events that should increase it, but I couldn't find any errors with it. So no obvious clue to what might have caused this. I fixed you save file by just manual increasing it.

As for the freezing after replaying the lotion scene in the recollection, seems I forgot to clear the picture again.. Weird I'm pretty sure I tested it from in the recollection room. Anyway I'll be fixed. thaxs for reporting it. strange that nobody else noticed that before.

The game isn't actually freezing, but because the picture is still visible you can't see what's happening. A very crude work around would be to move may slighty to the left and press enter to trigger the event next to it. After that it should be fine again.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
With "Game.exe" press "F6" or "Alt & Enter"
With "Falcon-mkxp.exe" press "Alt & Enter"

Can you post a screenshot?
Thaxs It's actually F5 to go full screen when using the game.exe
Alt+ enter gives borders on top and does not scale to full screen at least on my 1080P display.

F5 is preferred if your running a small display as it makes it everything slightly bigger.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
When you run it in windowed mode is the game window smaller then the screen as it should be? A screenshot might help.
But the content doesn't fit inside the window? You have this problem with both the original game.exe as the falcon-xp.exe?
nope it doesnt happen with the original game.exe. I just try with the falcon-xp again but it actually better which i am able to see the text again and the full picture of the game after i press ALT plus enter. So i guess the screenshot is needed.

Thanks anyway CrazyBat and pk2000! Appreciate it and looking forward to the next update in March!

Last edited:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Is there a link to a walkthrough for this game? May has commented about 30 times that she needs to shave her damn bush.. but I can't figure out where to go or what to do to shave her.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Is there a link to a walkthrough for this game? May has commented about 30 times that she needs to shave her damn bush.. but I can't figure out where to go or what to do to shave her.
There's an event guide inside the event guide directory which roughly tells you when a certain event is triggered.
Contains only events added in version 0.6 or later at the moment though.

She won't be actually to shave herself until the quest for it is triggered.
Which happens when her shame is 56 or below. It's really hard to miss and there will be an should be a quest in the quest-log when that happens.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
shaved by sister.......love scene
hate "pedo pussy " (no hair) .............. only kids have no hair.........we live in a time , people think hair is unnatural .............. im no pedo, game say there is a way to keep a littke hair (love the silmple "stripe" shape

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Thaxs It's actually F5 to go full screen when using the game.exe
Alt+ enter gives borders on top and does not scale to full screen at least on my 1080P display.

F5 is preferred if your running a small display as it makes it everything slightly bigger.
Oops. Did not remember how you had it configured...
nope it doesnt happen with the original game.exe. I just try with the falcon-xp again but it actually better which i am able to see the text again and the full picture of the game after i press ALT plus enter. So i guess the screenshot is needed.

Thanks anyway CrazyBat and pk2000! Appreciate it and looking forward to the next update in March!
This is caused from buggy opengl-drivers.
Is one of the two bugs that I encountered in linux.
It's fixed in the final version of Falcon https://f95zone.to/threads/falcon-mkxp.49367/post-4924364
(now it checks the monitor resolution and limits the maximum window size automatically)

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Thank you for the info! I greatly appreciate it.

However, continuing to humiliate the player because she's unshaved, but requiring them to complete more than 20 different "humiliating" events before they're allowed to even shave, is a little frustrating. Perhaps that should be an option earlier on? Or at least have a "trim" option available earlier, before she has the option to shave it all off?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for the info! I greatly appreciate it.

However, continuing to humiliate the player because she's unshaved, but requiring them to complete more than 20 different "humiliating" events before they're allowed to even shave, is a little frustrating. Perhaps that should be an option earlier on? Or at least have a "trim" option available earlier, before she has the option to shave it all off?
Sorry, but as much as I would like that it's not going to happen. It's simply too time consuming and headache inducing trying to make that work.

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes