• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
typo or lack of line change at start of game due to father relationship choice... when you start your asked for the relationship of the father, real or step. if you choose real... it seems the dialogue does not change, it still refers to him as stepdad. case in point, you go down to ask your mom for your allowance and she says she and your stepdad... that line didnt take into account your choice for the father relationship.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
typo or lack of line change at start of game due to father relationship choice... when you start your asked for the relationship of the father, real or step. if you choose real... it seems the dialogue does not change, it still refers to him as stepdad. case in point, you go down to ask your mom for your allowance and she says she and your stepdad... that line didnt take into account your choice for the father relationship.
Thank, I fixed that particular line.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
May i ask why using the even latest version of falcon-mkxp i still couldnt show the entire screen of the game? Cause right now I could see the game text at all

My current resolution is 1920x1080 already.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
May i ask why using the even latest version of falcon-mkxp i still couldnt show the entire screen of the game? Cause right now I could see the game text at all

My current resolution is 1920x1080 already.

Does anyone have the same problem?
Not at problem over here. 1920X1080 should be fine. I'm running it on 1920x1080 too.
This happens when it's full screen too?

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

tricosy2709

May 10, 2020
One of my favorite games. I personally would have liked more watersport events. Is there anything planned in future updates? Could you tell us how the update schedule looks like.
Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone have a list of all the scenes with pee? I thought it was weird that I didn't have the option to pee until I finally started screwing around in items after the event with the nurse, but now I can't find all the scenes I missed.

I found the fire escape one for the exhibition challenge, and I remember the one on the balcony (though it seems like there's no way to see this again), but I feel like I remember there being more.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Does anyone have a list of all the scenes with pee? I thought it was weird that I didn't have the option to pee until I finally started screwing around in items after the event with the nurse, but now I can't find all the scenes I missed.

I found the fire escape one for the exhibition challenge, and I remember the one on the balcony (though it seems like there's no way to see this again), but I feel like I remember there being more.
you can only pee if you must go very hard to the wc, if its to low , you cannot "pee"
always good to save, so you can reload, on fire escape is funny because some stond ....... very close , cant remember all, but its very funny

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
you can only pee if you must go very hard to the wc, if its to low , you cannot "pee"
always good to save, so you can reload, on fire escape is funny because some stond ....... very close , cant remember all, but its very funny
Balcony, in the alley down town next to clothing store, in park when you during photo competition, on stairs photo comp, Nurse office, helping Mr. Yellow
those are the one's off the top of my head. Balcony can be done probably the earliest.

Reactions: hesus danu

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
One of my favorite games. I personally would have liked more watersport events. Is there anything planned in future updates? Could you tell us how the update schedule looks like.
Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more
I'll add some more if the opportunity arises. There is no update schedule. I'm making things up as I go. I do have some generic direction/idea's, but in general I'm just hobbyist going at it and don't consider myself a professional developer.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

Balcony, in the alley down town next to clothing store, in park when you during photo competition, on stairs photo comp, Nurse office, helping Mr. Yellow
those are the one's off the top of my head. Balcony can be done probably the earliest.
I think you've got them nailed down. There also some with Gina at the showers on Fridays after Gym.
And another one during the 4th? stage of the exhibitionist contest at the playground.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Anyone with a save for the v1.6.1.

My quests are stuck
Get the job in the beach cafe (I actually already worked for the café 5 times)
Take picture outdoor in the alley... (done 5 times)
Webcam girl unlock stage2 (done already 4 cam session in stage2 + show more)

I spend few hours on this game I would like to proceed but I cannot unlock these "potential bugs".
Is anyone can share a decent advanced save file?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone with a save for the v1.6.1.

My quests are stuck
Get the job in the beach cafe (I actually already worked for the café 5 times)
Take picture outdoor in the alley... (done 5 times)
Webcam girl unlock stage2 (done already 4 cam session in stage2 + show more)

I spend few hours on this game I would like to proceed but I cannot unlock these "potential bugs".
Is anyone can share a decent advanced save file?
Some more info would be useful. What are May's stats?

I'm pretty sure you're not "stuck" but simply need to lower her stats to trigger new options.

Keep in mind that the webcam event can not always be continued directly solely by repeating it, since there are certain other conditions involved. A certain event that needs to be finish for it to progress to stage3.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Some more info would be useful. What are May's stats?

I'm pretty sure you're not "stuck" but simply need to lower her stats to trigger new options.

Keep in mind that the webcam event can not always be continued directly solely by repeating it, since there are certain other conditions involved. A certain event that needs to be finish for it to progress to stage3.
Thank you for replying me:
1610283323219.png
Still active.. even though I have done this even several times (posted picture of me exposing in the alley.. but still active quest)

1610283357662.png
I am actually working in the cafe (worked at least 6 times now.. but still is not becoming green)

1610283393392.png
again done Stage2 several times..showing more and more

regarding the stats:
1610283432117.png
1610283446593.png
1610283472846.png
1610283500554.png
1610283516285.png

As I mentioned.. I would like to understand if it is a bug (therefore I need saves) or I need to repeat actions more and more

Thank you for the help

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for replying me:
View attachment 979677
Still active.. even though I have done this even several times (posted picture of me exposing in the alley.. but still active quest)

View attachment 979678
I am actually working in the cafe (worked at least 6 times now.. but still is not becoming green)

View attachment 979679
again done Stage2 several times..showing more and more

regarding the stats:
View attachment 979686
View attachment 979687
View attachment 979688
View attachment 979689
View attachment 979690

As I mentioned.. I would like to understand if it is a bug (therefore I need saves) or I need to repeat actions more and more

Thank you for the help
I'll need to lower her shame to at least 56. Just keep working at the cafe.
Then a event will trigger at her home at night. After that you should be able to continue the alley and the webcam events.

there should be a event with the classmate Daniel after college if her shame is 59 or below and a new photoshoot when her shame is at 57.

Not sure if the cafe is a bug or if I only finished it after all the events.
There are event at the cafe until she reaches shame 45.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I'll need to lower her shame to at least 56. Just keep working at the cafe.
Then a event will trigger at her home at night. After that you should be able to continue the alley and the webcam events.

Not sure if the cafe is a bug or if I only finished it after all the events.
There are event at the cafe until she reaches shame 45.
Thank you.

My advice is: in the quests the dev should explicitly write the requirements for a certain event to be completed.

It will give more comfort for the user and less hassle for the dev to try to figure out what is happening.

I found, in all games of this forum, not referring to this game in particular, a certain "hostility" against the users, trying to make their life "difficult" or not be completely transparent about the objectives.
People that consume adult material, normally are looking for simplicity rather than complication (for complication there is already the real life).

I like this game, it keeps a fairly good balance between grind and events.
Only thing I would improve are the sex scenes (what all users looking for) improving in terms of overall quality.
Sometime we spend so much time to "make money", "college" etc.. just for enjoying a good sex scene.. and then when it comes..sometime it is very plain.. and sometime it does not give justice to this great game

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes